Since rse is a school and its results?

Please support the RSE whistleblowers and citizen journalism and voice your concerns here. Act collectively and hold JZ Knight and the Thurston County public officials accountable for fraud and human rights abuse at RSE. This is about accountability and pursuing justice.
Qui tacet consentire
Rooster

Since rse is a school and its results?

Unread post by Rooster »

Question to the moderators, and maybe this should be a new thread! Has it been studied? Since rse is a school and its results? Being rse is a school rather than religion based, what results does it show for education? To me seems strange J.Z. can get away with this? Maybe I am missing something? Laws are wierd. Fill me in!
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: RSE Student Deaths Thread 2

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Question to the moderators, and maybe this should be a new thread! Has it been studied? Since rse is a school and its results? Being rse is a school rather than religion based, what results does it show for education? To me seems strange J.Z. can get away with this? Maybe I am missing something? Laws are wierd. Fill me in!
Hi Rooster,
RSE is not a school, plain and simple...RSE Inc is a corporation cult masquerading as a school / religion.. :-?
Back in 1998 JZ Knight bamboozled and bought off the Thurston county authorities into granting RSE a "temporally special use permit" to operate as a fraternity,
this permit expired in Feb, 2000.
'EMF' Message Board • View topic - RSE business license expired letter from EMF
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1586
Since that time county officials have turned a blind eye to any form of business licensing for regulating RSE Inc.
Its a case of RSE is a fraternity because JZ Knight said its a fraternity, don't want to mess with JZ Fright do we? :evil:
But these same County Authorities would shut you or I down in an eye blink if we opened a teashop without the proper health and safety licensing requirements.
RSE does have a pseudo-legitimacy by presenting and defending itself as a "new age religion" this gives JZ Knight the blowfish defense ....Don't touch me buddy...
I'm a religion and have special rights and privileges under the US constitution! and guess what?..it worked so far.
Yet peel back the glossy veneer and its plain as day RSE is a corrupt multimillion dollar goods and services corporation....
operating without a business license, let alone a so called fraternity? or school license.
Whats wrong with this picture?
Look closely and you will see corruption :idea:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Ockham

Re: Since rse is a school and its results?

Unread post by Ockham »

One would have to conclude that there is a certain motivating factor that would make Thurston County officials overlook an operation such as RSE that is clearly business on an industrial scale to continue for 12 years outside zoning, permitting and regulation of such a business. JZK, Inc.'s operation obviously much larger than a neighborhood fraternity and has a far greater impact of costs on the community than an Elks Lodge seeking a permit to add a room and a barbeque pit.

JZK, Inc. has done little to meet the spirit of the temporary permit it was granted in 1998 to operate while supposedly making improvements to make the property suitable. The improvements attendees got were a finished floor instead of dirt in the arena and a sound system capable of reaching ear splitting decibel levels. They got no doubling of space, no improved showers, no improved restrooms, and no better parking and access road.

What is the motivating factor to allow JZK to operate outside of regulation? Could county officials be taking bribes to look the other way? Does JZ make sure her friends get funds to help be reelected and reappointed?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Hidden in plain sight!

Hi Ockham

It really is astounding that JZ Knight pulled this off and continues to do so.
I believe JZ Knights "Blind Eye Payoffs" runs right through the RSE hierarchy, always has done and no doubt extends to individuals outside of the "school" :sad:
Fire Marshal Department, Department of Ecology, Politicians, County Officials, Local Newspaper Editors, Law enforcement,
They have all played their part to keep the gates of RSE illegally open.
It's ironic that JZ Knight claims a massive conspiracy by Corporations and Goverment to enslave mankind, so don't trust them. Now we know what she was really referring to!
The problem with corruption at this level of spread ....we are talking about twenty five years or more'
Its a Pandora's box that no county official is prepared to open for fear of exposing their own or a colleagues duplicity.
Several years ago EMF contacted the Thurston County Code Enforcement to advise them the special use permit Application NO. SUP-95-007 for RSE Inc had lapsed for over TEN YEARS, that JZ Knight is in violation of said permits to operate her RSE business establishment.
They ignored our letter
Judith,
We will not remain silent, Its time to pack your bags!

David
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Wow! I know many were not happy to have rse in yelm years ago and wanted it out. Money talks!

I remember and event in which to keep out a cell tower. She told the women to dress up show their breats and go to the meeting. Makes you wonder? :shock:
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Hi Rooster,
I remember and event in which to keep out a cell tower. She told the women to dress up show their breats and go to the meeting. Makes you wonder?
This was JZ Knights demonstration to impress and intimidate county officials and the 'folkies' with just how much power and control she wielded over “her” students.
Another element that we touched upon on EMF is the "Softly Softly" approach the Federal Government “Janet Reno “placed on busting religious cults because of the David Koresh Waco debacle and Federal bungling that "enflamed" the Waco tragedy.
They didn’t want another religious cult meltdown incident drawing world media attention and embarrassing the US government.

All in all, just another brick in the wall!

David

Return to “Lawsuits & Court cases - JZK,Inc - latest lawsuit - RSE Music Copyright Infringments”