Jesus Speaks Tapes sold at RSE -JZ Knight commits perjury

Please support the RSE whistleblowers and citizen journalism and voice your concerns here. Act collectively and hold JZ Knight and the Thurston County public officials accountable for fraud and human rights abuse at RSE. This is about accountability and pursuing justice.
Qui tacet consentire
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Jesus Speaks Tapes sold at RSE -JZ Knight commits perjury

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

Jesus Speaks Tapes-JZ Knight commits perjury
FACT: In a civil jury trial in Thurston County Superior Court in Olympia, in the Knight vs. Weaver case, on Tuesday, September 9th, 2008, Attorney Robert Kilborne cross examined JZ Knight on the witness stand, under oath. Attorney Kilborne's last question directed to Knight during cross examination was, "Have you ever channeled Jesus?"

Knight's response, "No."

FACT: In the 1987-1988 WindWords newspaper, there is an "audio tape review". It reviews the audio tape, Jesus Speaks, and The Story of Jesus. These tapes were marketed by JZ Knight as being channeled by Knight, who claimed to be channeling Jesus Christ, also allegedly known as Yeshua Ben Joseph.

The newspaper publication, Windwords, contained audio tape reviews that were published in the April 1987 issue, stating:
"Jesus Speaks
In this powerful audio cassette, Yeshua Ben Joseph speaks through JZ's body to an audience at Yucca Valley. Jesus says he came to fulfill a propechy and bring peace to a troubled world, not to be a hero. By worshipping him and his mother, we have done them a disservice. He afforms Ramtha's teaching that the kingdom of heaven is within each of us, and calls mankind "divine creatures squabbling for rubies." In a moving mid-section, Jesus re-lives his crucifixion, repeating his words on the cross. He tells the audience that he shall never come again for he has never left. Recorded in December 1981, the tape requires a good sound system for clear understanding."

"The Story of Jesus
Ramtha details the lifetime of Yeshua Ben Joseph in this two-tape set. His account begins with the birth in Bethlehem; describes Jesus' childhood, his days in the wolderness, his miracles, and his teachings; and ends with a complete account of the crucifixion. The biblical version is basically accurate, but there are a few surprises! Was the star of Bethlehem really a star ? Was Jesus an only child? Why did Judas betray Jesus? What were the final words on the cross ? Where is Jesus now? Ramtha fills in the missing details and offers some interesting insights into the characters in this drama. A perfect companion to the "Jesus Speaks" tape."
FACT: JZ Knight claimed to have channeled Jesus, since the sessions in 1981. Those sessions were audio recorded and have been available for sale to students, since shortly after the event. They have also been referred to in printed publications. For all of these years, Knight has allowed people to believe that she did channel Jesus. Yet, under oath, in a court of law, she said she did NOT EVER channel Jesus.

Did JZ Knight confess to fraud ? Did she commit perjury ?
JZ-Knight-Channeling-Jesus--advertisement-1987.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

She lied, right? I'm not an attorney, but imo, it sounds as though she perjured herself. Is she just stupid?
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

So why isn't she being prosecuted for perjury?? Does she own the courts, or are they afraid of her??
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Webmaster -

Is JZ's sworn testimony public record and therefore available to everyone? Just wondering how you were able to access it as I'd like to read it myself.

As for the perjury, perhaps a local news reporter would be interested in pursuing this. I'm sure it would create a lot of buzz.
wolfman

Unread post by wolfman »

That ole Judi Rose is trickier than a three pecker'd billy goat.

When her own attorney asked her if she had ever channeled jesus and she testified no, she was not lying.

Its all in the semantics.

And the court room is all about semantics.

Judi did not perjure herself because she only CHANNELS Ramtha. What she did with jesus was to act as a MEDIUM.

There is a difference between channels and mediums as those of us who went to RSE have been already told about.

Whitewater's lawyer was lame and she should get her money refunded from him. He did not know what he was up against and he obviously did not do any homework on the case.

In the courts eyes there would be a difference between channels and mediums and that is why Judi felt confident enough to testify no to her attorneys question and Whitewater's numb-nuts lawyer wasn't educated enough to see it coming and redirect a more accurate question later on.

Judi may think that she got away with it all here but I know that with regards to Ramtha's teaching and follow-up initiations, Judi has spent her time mostly "Stemming The Rose".

(for those who don't know. "Stemming The Rose" is a quote from the movie Broke Back Mountain.)
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

I can see your point with the legal jargon. If you asked if she 'channelled' Ramtha (or Jesus), a valid question would be, "Define channelling". Believing, as I do, that the whole thing is a collassal SCAM, then I can't see any difference between being a channel, being a medium and being a con artist, but I guess there'd be a legal difference, depending on the definition.
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
tree

Unread post by tree »

FACT: JZ Knight claimed to have channeled Jesus, since the sessions in 1981.
White Wind Weaver's lawyers DEFINITELY needed some former students input and should have been on
the advisory cousel.

JZ.wow. you Lied.

uh....this the first time??? :twisted:
(only if you can get away with it)
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

My opinion and understanding leads me to say this:

It was not JZ's attorney who asked her if she CHANNELED Jesus, EVER. It was Weaver's attorney who asked that question.

JZ HAS allowed people to believe she CHANNELED Jesus. No semantics at all. JZ and Ramtha have both said (you know what I mean), that JZ is NOT a medium; she's ONLY a channel. So, the only question one could ask her is whether or not she has ever channeled.

Or, to humor Wolf, one could ask JZ if she has ever channeled and/or acted as a medium, for Jesus.

While we're on the subject of JZ CLAIMING TO channel/be a medium for Ramtha and/or Jesus, there is more....I'll post "more" in another post.
Whatchamacallit

MY OPINIONS AND OBSERVATIONS

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Did JZ Knight confess to fraud ? Did she commit perjury ?

In court, on Tuesday, September 9th, 2008, Attorney Robert Kilborne cross examined JZ Knight on the witness stand, under oath. Attorney Kilborne's last question directed to Knight, was, "Have you ever channeled Jesus?"

Knight's response, "No."

In the 1987-1988 WindWords newspaper, there is an "audio tape review". It reviews the audio tape, Jesus Speaks, and The Story of Jesus. These tapes were marketed by JZ Knight as being channeled by Knight, who claimed to be channeling Jesus Christ, also allegedly known as Yeshua Ben Joseph.

The audio tape reviews state:
"Jesus Speaks
In this powerful audio cassette, Yeshua Ben Joseph speaks through JZ's body to an audience at Yucca Valley. Jesus says he came to fulfill a propechy and bring peace to a troubled world, not to be a hero. By worshipping him and his mother, we have done them a disservice. He afforms Ramtha's teaching that the kingdom of heaven is within each of us, and calls mankind "divine creatures squabbling for rubies." In a moving mid-section, Jesus re-lives his crucifixion, repeating his words on the cross. He tells the audience that he shall never come again for he has never left. Recorded in December 1981, the tape requires a good sound system for clear understanding."

"The Story of Jesus
Ramtha details the lifetime of Yeshua Ben Joseph in this two-tape set. His account begins with the birth in Bethlehem; describes Jesus' childhood, his days in the wolderness, his miracles, and his teachings; and ends with a complete account of the crucifixion. The biblical version is basically accurate, but there are a few surprises! Was the star of Bethlehem really a star ? Was Jesus an only child? Why did Judas betray Jesus? What were the final words on the cross ? Where is Jesus now? Ramtha fills in the missing details and offers some interesting insights into the characters in this drama. A perfect companion to the "Jesus Speaks" tape."
hmmmmm.... Having purchased these tapes (I still have them), and, having listened to them a number of times (how embarrassing), I can answer the questions for those inquiring minds who are chomping at the bit and want to know !

Ramtha's model of Jesus:
The star of Bethlehem was a spaceship. Jesus was the creation of a soul, by the combined souls of the Council of 13. So, when he was born, they had a vested interest in the exciting event.
Jesus was not an only child. He has a twin brother. He also has quite a few other siblings, because his momma had intercourse with her hubby; including when she conceived Jesus. He was not created by having sex with an angel, or by not having sex at all. Jesus' physical body was created by Joseph and Mary, and his soul was the collective consciousness of the Council of 13; of whom Ramtha is a member.
Jesus' final words on the cross were, "Father, you have NEVER forsaken me." (We've traditionally been told that Jesus asks God, "Why have you forsaken me?" )
Jesus now lives in the Himalayan mountains. He materializes and dematerializes at will, living among others of like ilk...where the Ramsters hope to evolve to go, too.
I'm sure others on this forum will recall more, also. Perhaps they will share.
NOW, this all begs the line of questioning and CRITICAL THINKING (hello, current students!)...

Since JZ DID say that she did NOT ever channel Jesus, then one might ask;

1) Was she telling the truth?
2) Was she lying under oath ?

If she was telling the truth, and she did not channel Jesus, she admitted FRAUD.

If she was lying under oath, that's called perjury. Not cool.

Now, let's visit another topic related to this. JZ Knight has been alleged to have channeled five entities that we are aware of: Ramtha, Jesus, Charles, Damias, Oscar Wilde.
Would Knight lie to her beloved folkies, who pay her so well ?

Knight came out onto the stage in audience, after telling a story about the United States Department of Revenue (IRS) coming after her for taxes, and threatening to close down the school, and APOLOGIZED for having fabricated the entire story to elicit more money from students. David McCarthy and I both were in the school at this time, along with others on this forum, who may also want to speak forth about it being a truthful story we cite.

Knight admitted she never channeled Jesus, and let the beloved folkies believe she did, for 27 years. Would you trust such a person ?

Knight claimed to have channeled Charles, who told students to buy into her horses, because they'd win races and make them rich.
Students did, lost their shirts, and one might ask, "Why didn't Charles know that the prophecies were inaccurate ? What loving soul would need, want, or choose to enact such a fabrication and fraud upon sincere students who should trust that the source is credible, and highly evolved beyond the first three seals games of life ?"

In the last 1990's, Knight was allegedly channeling Ramtha, and taking turns with Oscar Wilde, while speaking poetically, during the height of the Wine Ceremonies era. One might ask if Ramtha and Wilde were really that easily interchangable, and if so, who else would be so interchangable ??? In other words, where is the PROOF that Knight ever channeled a "Ramtha", or, any spirit being ? The fact appears to be that no spirit has ever proven it's VALIDITY, INTEGRITY, or CREDIBILITY as coming through Knight.

When Knight was a girl in school, her friends said that she was channeling some being that called itself, "Damias". They commented unkindly about it. A rose is a rose by any other name ?

Knight addressed audiences in the early 1980's, WHILE WEARING A FAKE GOATEE, and claimed she was channeling Jesus Christ. Yet now, on 9/9/2008, she stated under oath, she NEVER channeled Jesus Christ.

It is my opinion that this is the closest to telling the truth (that she's a fraud) that JZ has come. For that, I thank her. Why not just admit the whole thing is a sham and set the people free. You've made enough money, so MOVE ON. Don't talk about how the economy is going to hell in a handbasket, when in reality, it is you that have broken the economics of many, many, many a family's finances. That would be the pot calling the kettle black as they say.
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

VERBATIM REPORT OF PROCEEDINGS - TESTIMONY J.Z. KNIGHT

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF THURSTON
J.Z. KNIGHT, INC., ) )
Plaintiff, ) )
vs. ) )
WHITEWIND WEAVER, et al., ) SUPERIOR COURT NO. )06-2-01509-3
Defendants. ) ) )
VERBATIM REPORT OF PROCEEDINGS
(EXCERPT - TESTIMONY J.Z. KNIGHT)
BE IT REMEMBERED that on September 9, 2008, the above-entitled and numbered cause came on for hearing before JUDGE GARY R. TABOR, Thurston County Superior Court, Olympia, Washington.
Pamela R. Jones, Official Court Reporter Certificate No. 2154
Post Office Box 11012
Olympia, WA 98508-0112

A P P E A R A N C E S

For the Plaintiff: RICHARD CREATURA ANDREA McNEELY Attorneys at Law
GORDON THOMAS HONEYWELL P.O. Box 1157
Tacoma, WA 98401

For the Defendants: ROBERT KILBORNE
DAVID SPELLMAN
Attorneys at Law
LANE POWELL
1420 Fifth Avenue, Ste. 4100 Seattle, WA 98101

1.... September 9, 2008 Olympia, Washington.\
2.... AFTERNOON SESSION
3.... Department 6 Hon. Gary R. Tabor, Presiding
4.... APPEARANCES:
For the Plaintiff, Richard Creatura and Andrea
5.... McNeely, Attorneys at Law;
For the Defendants, Robert Kilborne and David
6.... Spellman, Attorneys at Law.
7.... Pamela R. Jones, Official Reporter
8.... * * * * *
9.... J.Z. KNIGHT a witness herein, having been duly sworn, was examined
10.... and testified as follows:
11.... * * * * *

CROSS-EXAMINATION

12.... BY MR. KILBORNE:

13.... Q Just a couple of more questions. I wanted to ask

14.... you, Ramtha indicated to you that he had

15.... communicated with Jesus; is that correct?

16.... A I don't recall that.

17.... Q Okay. Have you had any involvement or out-of-body

18.... experiences where you have channelled with others,

19.... other than Ramtha?

20.... A No. One particular play I was asked to be a

21.... character in, chose to be that character.

22.... Q Okay. And I suppose, then, if I asked you if you

23.... had ever channelled with Jesus, your answer would be

24.... no as well?

J.Z. Knight's Answer....That's correct.

CERTIFICATE OF REPORTER
STATE OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF THURSTON

I, PAMELA R. JONES, RMR, Official Reporter of the Superior Court of the State of Washington, in and for the County of Thurston, do hereby certify:
That I was authorized to and did stenographically report the foregoing proceedings held in the above-entitled matter, as designated by Counsel to be included in the transcript, and that the transcript is a true and complete record of my stenographic notes.
Dated this the 24th day of September, 2008.
PAMELA R. JONES, RMR Official Court Reporter Certificate No. 2154

Dove

Unread post by Dove »

Hi, thanks for posting this info. I've been in school 3 years & have recently found your forum. I never knew JZ supposedly channelled Jesus, (this is a huge red flag for me) nor had I heard anything about the lizard people or the light teachings. Funny how all the embarrassing teachings from the past tend to get brushed under the carpet. New students never hear about these teachings - today its so much more sophisticated with quantum physics & all.

I stuggle to understand how current students can believe in Ramtha now that JZ has admitted in a sworn testimony that she never channelled Jesus, yet the tapes exist, and too many people claim to have witnessed the teachings. For me it is clear - if she faked Jesus, then she's faking Ramtha, or she's suffering from multi-personality disorder.

I will keep reading the threads.

Many thanks
Dove
Caterpillar

Become a remarkable LIE...

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Apart from people having the ?Jesus? tapes in their collection, here is the proof that JZ ?channeled? Jesus from RSE?s website dated Feb 10, 1997:

Quote: ?Jesus Speaks
In this tape, Yeshua Ben Joseph speaks through JZ's body. In a very moving speech, Jesus re - lives his crucifixion and tells the audience that he shall never come again for he has never left. (tape clarity varies).?

http://www.ramtha.com/newsletter/Vol2/I ... er_02.html

Jesus Speaks was also featured in RSE newsletter May, 2006:

Copied from above:
Quote: In 1981, Ramtha Dialogues live recording, "Jesus Speaks," describes how Jesus had planed his own surrender through Judas, as the recently discovered Gospel of Judas also describes??

I wonder how JZ got away with this deception in court. :roll:
I noticed the following discrepancies when browsing through the RSE Audio Catalog:
In the past, Ramtha had addressed strong drink and tobacco addictions:
http://web.archive.org/web/199702100728 ... audio.html

Copied from above RSE's website dated Feb 10, 1997:

Quote: Drug Addiction/The Possession
Ramtha addresses marijuana, strong drink, cocaine, heroin, acid, speed, tobacco, other addictive substances, how they affect the body and how you can reverse the effects.?

A discrepancy as Ramtha has been (still is) promoting drinking red wine, smoking pipe tobacco and taking Prozac after that teaching. More of that was mentioned in this article (Aug 1, 2000) that I had posted previously:

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... 080100.PDF

Ramtha also described the effect of profanities on our bodies:

Copied from above:

Quote: History of Cursing
This set is a powerful lesson on the dramatic consequences of our casual speech. Ramtha describes the effect common profanities have on our bodies - - our teeth, breath, glands and organs.?
Another contradiction as one only has to attend events to hear Ramtha swear. Ramtha seems to swear more after drinking red wine, even in the presence of children in the audience. Ramtha's swearing and spitting (does that, too) are usually edited from CDs, DVDs, video streams etc (at JZ/R?s request).

JZ seems to be an extraordinary liar and has fooled the judges in court cases. What a remarkable LIE! The next scientific study on JZ/Ramtha should be an MRI scan of her brain...
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Quote from first link above (on the website):

""In this tape, Ramtha teaches that we are here to gain wisdom by experiencing emotions. He also discusses the emotions of love, fear, and desire.""

Emotions? Really? jzrk as ramtha taught we are here to 'experience' emotions? So what's this teaching I learned (and subsequently set aside): we are "addicted" to our emotions?

Seems ramtha/jzrk plays both sides of the coin. 8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Caterpillar

JZ Tells Of `Channeling' Jesus Christ

Unread post by Caterpillar »

According to this 1992 article, during the Knight v Knight case, JZ was asked if she ever ?channeled? Jesus and she said ?Yes?.

Quote: J.Z. Knight of Yelm, who claims to be regularly in touch with a 35,000-year-old warrior named Ramtha, yesterday was asked by lawyers for her ex-husband, Jeff Knight, whether she ever "channeled" Jesus Christ.

"Yes," she replied, adding that she did so at a "Christmas function" in New York in 1983.

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource. ... ug=1515749

How appropriate at Christmas :!:

According to RSE, ?Jesus Speaks? was in 1981...

In 1981, Ramtha Dialogues? live recording, "Jesus Speaks,"?

http://www.ramtha.com/newsletter/Vol2/I ... er_02.html

Jesus Speaks

In this tape, Yeshua Ben Joseph speaks through JZ's body.

Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

from Cat's posting on RSE Legal issues and David's posting here re the more recent trial..... Just to bring the outright lies to people's attention again.

Woman Tells Of `Channeling' Jesus Christ, Sep 29, 1992

A prominent New Age spiritualist being sued by her ex-husband for more divorce money has testified that she once "channeled" Jesus.

J.Z. Knight of Yelm, who claims to be regularly in touch with a 35,000-year-old warrior named Ramtha, yesterday was asked by lawyers for her ex-husband, Jeff Knight, whether she ever "channeled" Jesus Christ.

"Yes," she replied, adding that she did so at a "Christmas function" in New York in 1983.

MEETING AT STAR'S HOME RECALLED
J.Z. KNIGHT ALSO TELLS THE COURT THAT SHE HAS CHANNELED JESUS CHRIST, Sep 29, 1992

J.Z. Knight missed a court appearance Friday afternoon because of illness, but showed up promptly yesterday morning to resume her verbal sparring with Mary Gaudio, Jeffrey Knight's attorney.

Gaudio and J.Z. Knight covered ground slowly, with Knight often giving lengthy answers to questions Gaudio didn't ask. When Gaudio repeated the question, as she did frequently, the results were usually the same.

The exchanges brought a number of objections from Douglas Kaukl, J.Z. Knight's attorney, who contended the questions had been answered. When Superior Court Judge Bruce Cohoe ruled that a more direct answer was in order, J.Z. Knight often responded that she didn't remember.

http://www.seattlepi.com/archives/1992/9209290018.asp

'CHARLES' GAVE KNIGHT HORSE SENSE, SHE SAYS, Sep 25, 1992

Ramtha was not the only spiritual entity in the life of Yelm-based channeler J.Z. Knight.

Knight told a Pierce County courtroom yesterday that there also was a being named Charles, who spoke to her in an English accent and advised her on the purchase of Arabian horses for a breeding operation she ran with her fifth husband, Jeffrey Knight, a professional horse trainer.

Testifying for the second day in a three-week civil trial to determine if her divorce settlement with Jeffrey Knight should be reopened, J.Z. Knight said Ramtha sent Charles to her, although Ramtha also gave advice on horses.

In one instance, Knight said Ramtha advised a client to buy a certain horse because it had been "Ramtha's steed in a different life." But Ramtha apparently respected Charles' opinion more when it came to horses.

Knight said she didn't remember how she became acquainted with Charles, but that he communicated to her in a process she called "clairaudience" - she could hear Charles speaking, but no one else in her presence could.

"He understood a little bit more about horse flesh than we did," Knight told the court.

On at least one occasion, possibly more, Knight said she channeled Charles through her body, but she hasn't heard from Charles in many years.

N THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF THURSTON
J.Z. KNIGHT, INC., ) )
Plaintiff, ) )
vs. ) )
WHITEWIND WEAVER, et al., ) SUPERIOR COURT NO. )06-2-01509-3
Defendants. ) ) )
BE IT REMEMBERED that on September 9, 2008, the above-entitled and numbered cause came on for hearing before JUDGE GARY R. TABOR, Thurston County Superior Court, Olympia, Washington.
Pamela R. Jones, Official Court Reporter Certificate No. 2154
Post Office Box 11012
Olympia, WA 98508-0112

A P P E A R A N C E S

For the Plaintiff: RICHARD CREATURA ANDREA McNEELY Attorneys at Law
GORDON THOMAS HONEYWELL P.O. Box 1157
Tacoma, WA 98401

For the Defendants: ROBERT KILBORNE
DAVID SPELLMAN
Attorneys at Law
LANE POWELL
1420 Fifth Avenue, Ste. 4100 Seattle, WA 98101

1.... September 9, 2008 Olympia, Washington.\
2.... AFTERNOON SESSION
3.... Department 6 Hon. Gary R. Tabor, Presiding
4.... APPEARANCES:
For the Plaintiff, Richard Creatura and Andrea
5.... McNeely, Attorneys at Law;
For the Defendants, Robert Kilborne and David
6.... Spellman, Attorneys at Law.
7.... Pamela R. Jones, Official Reporter
8.... * * * * *
9.... J.Z. KNIGHT a witness herein, having been duly sworn, was examined
10.... and testified as follows:
11.... * * * * *

CROSS-EXAMINATION

12.... BY MR. KILBORNE:

24.... no as well?

illusionist

Unread post by illusionist »

Kensho, Perjury is a criminal offence. It is quite apparent a lot of people do not know how to deal with it. There are systems in place for dealing with crimes and legal violations. How about the moderators getting together and finding out how to legally deal with perjury ?

Most people have no idea of how to go about it. There might be a recourse of action in the above case. It is also possible that there is another case where Ms. Knight commits perjury. Then the people will be able to deal with it.

RSE has recommended getting involved in all sorts of scams which is procuring funds by deceit. A lot of the new age is rampant with it. Omega, the the sea water, Tesla watches and tachyons all give money to scammers for unproven devices and schemes. RSE recommends getting involved in criminal offenses.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Channeling Jesus..! JZ Knight is a liar

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Here is the evidence that JZ Knight lied while she was under oath in a Washington Court.... :-?
CROSS-EXAMINATION
12.... BY MR. KILBORNE:
24.... no as well?
The truth....
an 1987 RSE/Windwords advertisement selling cassette tapes titled "Jesus Speaks" of JZ Knight claiming to channel Jesus...
Double Click to Enlarge - Right Click to Copy.
JZ-Knight-Channeling-Jesus--advertisement-1987.jpg

When a liar, thief and cult leader such as JZ Knight whose RSE Cult buseness has destroyed so many innocent lives can blatantly get away with perjury
"lying under oath in a court of law" in a US court! what the hell is going on here?

Will her lying matter to the majority of RSE students?
Nah... they have ventured so far down the RSE rathole they couldn't care less.. :shock:

David.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: JZ Knight commits perjury

JZ Knight commits perjury
Left Click to Enlarge Right Click to Download
VERBATIM REPORT OF PROCEEDINGS JZ Knight 1.jpg
VERBATIM REPORT OF PROCEEDINGS JZ Knight 2.jpg
VERBATIM REPORT OF PROCEEDINGS JZ Knight 3.jpg
VERBATIM REPORT OF PROCEEDINGS JZ Knight 4.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Here is an example of JZ Knight-Ramtha totally contradicting herself in the same breath...
This feeds into why so few RSE students dare breach the subject of accountability at RSE :idea:
Yep...
We at EMF understand "The RSE Journey alright Judith..you are a thief and a liar! something you have yet 'to own'!!
And we know how to use Photoshop too......
David.

IN THIS LIFE, HUMANITY MUST HAVE LAWS...LAWS THAT IN THE GREATER UNDERSTANDING ARE THERE TO PREVENT HUMANITY TO RETURNING TOWARD THEIR ANIMAL SELVES...
I FOR ONE AGREE THAT THE LAWS SHOULD BE UPHELD AND THAT SUCH LAWS NEED TO BE RESPECTED...WHY? BECAUSE, THIS IS THE PLANE OF DEMONSTRATION AND IF THE PUNISHMENT IS HERE...THAT HELPS IN THE OWING OF THOSE WHO WOULD BREAK THE LAW..

IS IT THEN ALSO POSSIBLE THEN NOT TO HOLD ACCOUNTABLE THE ACTS OF OTHERS BECAUSE YOU UNDERSTAND THE JOURNEY?
AND CAN YOU DO THAT?
RSE JZ Knight-Ramtha
SPIRITUAL-PREDATOR-JZ-Knight-Ramtha-RSE.jpg
Right click to download.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Reading JZ/R's missive on abiding by laws inspired me.

"IT IS THEN TOO MANY WORDS THEN THAT ARE GIVEN FOR OUR UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT WE ARE LISTENING TO FOR WHICH WE STIVE TO HAVE THE BEST UNDERSTANDING OF ELIGHTENMENT WHICH WAS GIVEN." - Channeled by Ockham, March 2011

Gee, after having typed that, I sort of feel like I'm 35,000 years old!
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Woman Tells Of `Channeling' Jesus Christ
Times Staff: Times News Services 1992

TACOMA

A prominent New Age spiritualist being sued by her ex-husband for more divorce money has testified that she once "channeled" Jesus.

J.Z. Knight of Yelm, who claims to be regularly in touch with a 35,000-year-old warrior named Ramtha, yesterday was asked by lawyers for her ex-husband, Jeff Knight, whether she ever "channeled" Jesus Christ.

Jeff Knight is seeking to increase the $120,000 he settled for in his 1989 divorce from J.Z. Knight, who attracted hundreds of followers and built a multimillion-dollar spiritual empire from her Ramtha books, tapes and seminars.

Jeff Knight claims he was duped into accepting a paltry divorce settlement. She denied the allegations.

She also denied her ex-husband's claims that he did not seek medical help when he tested positive for HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, because Ramtha promised he would be protected.

"He was not prevented from seeking any sort of outside medical treatment if he wanted to," J.Z. Knight testified.

Copyright (c) 1992 Seattle Times Company, All Rights Reserved.

Return to “Lawsuits & Court cases - JZK,Inc - latest lawsuit - RSE Music Copyright Infringments”