RSE COORDINATOR – ROLE AND PROTOCOL - NDA COP doc 2008

Please support the RSE whistleblowers and citizen journalism and voice your concerns here. Act collectively and hold JZ Knight and the Thurston County public officials accountable for fraud and human rights abuse at RSE. This is about accountability and pursuing justice.
Qui tacet consentire
David McCarthy
Site Admin

RSE COORDINATOR – ROLE AND PROTOCOL - NDA COP doc 2008

Unread post by David McCarthy »

JZK (NDA) No Disclosure Agreement' and (COP) 'Conditions of Participation' Document' Circa RSE 2008.
RSE COORDINATOR – ROLE AND PROTOCOL 2008

This agreement is made and entered into this _______ day of ______________________ 2008, by and between JZK, inc. with offices at 14507 Yelm Highway SE, Yelm, WA 98597, hereinafter JZK, and _______________________________________ located at _______________________________________________________, hereinafter “Coordinator”.

JZK is in the business of providing educational seminars through one of its divisions, Ramtha's School of Enlightenment (RSE). A Coordinator desires to promote seminars by JZK. JZK desires a Coordinator to promote seminars. In consideration of the mutual promises contained herein, the parties hereby agree as follows:

INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR STATUS:
JZK hereby appoints ________________________________________________, and ____________________________________________ hereby accepts such an appointment, as Independent Sales Coordinator for JZK subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. The parties understand and agree that Coordinator (its officers, employees, and agents, if any) shall perform services outlined hereunder in such a manner as Coordinator deems appropriate and effective, without direct supervision by JZK, as an independent contractor and not as an employee of JZK.

Coordinator shall however conform to JZK policies in regard to work done for JZK. Coordinator is not authorized to represent them self as an employee, division or subsidiary of JZK or any of its suppliers. Coordinator does not have, nor shall they hold them self as having any right, power or authority to create any contract or obligation, either expressed or implied on behalf of, in the name of, or binding upon JZK. Coordinator is not permitted to present them self as a member of “RSE Staff” in any correspondence.

A Coordinator must be a current RSE student with at least one year’s experience in the school. This is a volunteer position. The official title is RSE Coordinator, for their particular location as defined by JZK within or outside of the United States.

DUTIES:
Coordinator shall use their best efforts to promote seminars and services offered by JZK. There is no daily work schedule or insistence by JZK in performing this role. However by volunteering for and accepting this position, JZK expects a Coordinator to be proactive in representing the school in their area. Coordinator shall deliver prospective students’ contact information to JZK at such times and in such manner as set out in JZK’s policies and procedures which may be amended or changed from time to time as is reasonably necessary for the efficient conduct of business. Coordinator agrees not to misrepresent any of JZK’s programs and to use only JZK approved materials for the purpose of promoting JZK’s seminars and services. Coordinator is expressly prohibited from accepting payment for seminars from students on behalf of JZK except as approved in advance by JZK.

Coordinator represents JZK in their location and is a contact in their language for new people interested in attending an event or learning more about Ramtha and RSE. This usually expands to the Coordinator becoming a point of contact for students in their area.

Coordinator is authorized to hold Free Introductory Evenings and Creating Personal Reality Screenings using approved DVDs and materials from JZK. Any materials received from JZK but later removed from general release Coordinator may keep solely for their own personal use. Once advised in writing by JZK that the materials have been removed from general release Coordinator must cease to share such materials in public gatherings.

PRODUCT SALES:
Coordinator is permitted to establish their own business selling product purchased at a discount from JZK according the Terms of Trade Agreement. Only product that compliments the teachings of JZK may be sold at Intro Evenings and CPR screenings. Coordinator may contact Mike Wright, mikew@ramtha.com, to enquire about the Terms of Trade Agreement and retail sales of JZK product.

WEB SITE:
Coordinator has permission to create a web site including information about RSE, Ramtha and JZ Knight chosen and translated from an approved JZK source. Before posting, the web site must be given final approval by JZK’s legal representative, Mike Wright, mikew@ramtha.com. The domain name for Coordinator’s web site shall not contain the trademarked term Ramtha.

INTRODUCTORY EVENINGS
Coordinator is to follow the outline on the RSE Coordinator Introductory Evening Schedule. Coordinator shall not charge any fee for people to attend Introductory Evenings without prior approval of JZK. With JZK’s approval, Coordinator will be permitted to charge a small fee to participants solely to cover costs for an Introductory Evening. Unless otherwise approved in advance, JZK does not reimburse any expenses for Coordinator Free Introductory Evenings.

DVD SCREENINGS
An Introductory Evening may be followed by a screening of any current general release DVD. Only DVDs that are current general release may be shown at a public gathering. These DVDs include:
• Ramtha, Days of the Ram, Then & Now
• Ramtha, The Mystery of Autumn
• JZ, UFOs
• Ramtha, Our Evolution in a Changing World
• JZ, The Biology of Fear

CREATING PERSONAL REALITY (CPR) SCREENINGS
An Introductory Evening may also be followed by a screening of the Creating Personal Reality DVDs. Coordinator may also organize screenings of the CPR DVDs independent of a Free Introductory Evening. To cover equipment, venue, travel or other expenses coordinator may charge participants between $10 - $20 per participant if the CPR DVDs are shown outside of a home environment. JZK does not cover any expenses for CPR screenings. JZK does not handle any registration for CPR Screenings. Coordinator should always keep a record of receipts and expenses for CPR Screenings.

Coordinator is not paid a compensation by JZK for CPR Screenings. Coordinator is encouraged to sell JZK product as a means of compensation.

PARTICIPANT PRIVACY
Coordinator should collect the names and email addresses of all willing participants of any Intro Evening, DVD Screening or CPR Screening. After the evening or screening, Coordinator shall forward all contact data to Michelle (or to Danielle for US & Canada) at JZK. mhorkings@rmatha.com danielleb@ramtha.com. Coordinator shall keep all participant data strictly confidential and secure from inadvertent access by others. Coordinator is prohibited from sharing, loaning, renting, or disseminating in any other manner and participant contact details without prior permission from JZK.

ADVERTISING
Coordinator is NOT permitted to create their own graphics to promote RSE activities. All graphics to promote events, including Free Introductory Evenings and CPR Screenings must be advertised using approved RSE graphics. Coordinator is permitted to create information sheets regarding logistics of their event. A sample information sheet for World Tour can be obtained from Michelle mhorkings@ramtha.com or from Danielle Brosco danielleb@ramtha.com for US and Canada.

SOLICITATIONS
Coordinator shall not use their position to solicit or represent any other product or service at their evenings or screenings, to RSE students or to any person that has attended an RSE event and given their contact details to the Coordinator without prior approval by JZK. Coordinator shall not permit any other solicitation (such sales, flyers, posters, pamphlets, etc.) at their evenings or screenings unless it has first been approved by JZK.

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENTS
Coordinator is encouraged to remind students about upcoming RSE events close to their location.

RSE EVENT RELATED EXPENSES:
Coordinator shall be responsible for all expenses incurred in connection with Coordinator’s performance of services pursuant to this Agreement, including, but not limited to; expenses for travel, meals, lodging, telephone, supplies, promotional activities, advertisements, meeting rooms, and all taxes and other Government requirements of a self-employed person.

Coordinators facilitating RSE events where requested by JZK, should keep copies of receipts for all event expenses to be submitted to the main teacher, RSE staff person in charge of accounting at the event, or Michelle Horkings for World Tour, Danielle for US and Canada events, together with approved accounting forms at the end of the event.

STUDENT ACTIVITIES – PRACTICING DISCIPLINES
Coordinators are not authorized to teach any of the disciplines. Student groups gathering at a private location to practice the disciplines is permitted but the role of the coordinator is simply to organize the logistics. They are NOT authorized to facilitate the disciplines other than to arrange space and tech. equipment, play music, CD processes and construct a field. Coordinators are NOT permitted to publicize discipline gatherings other than to send a brief announcement to students via email. Coordinators are NOT permitted to charge students when gathering to practice disciplines. Coordinators are NOT permitted to create their own “RSE Event/Workshop” schedule. If organizing gatherings for the practicing of disciplines, Coordinator should send an outline and description of activities to Michelle mhorkings@ramtha.com or Greg gregs@ramtha.com for approval.

TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT:
A. This agreement may be terminated by either party, without cause or prejudice, in its sole discretion, upon thirty days written notice.

B. This agreement may be terminated for cause immediately upon notice, upon the occurrence of any one or more of the following events:

1. Substantial evidence of fraudulent activity relative to this contract on the part of the Coordinator, its officers, employees or agents.
2. Direct and willful misrepresentation by Coordinator of JZK’s programs, prices, or relationship between JZK and Coordinator.
3. Engaging in direct competition with JZK while this contract is in effect.
4. Sharing with any third party JZK’s customer lists, marketing techniques or sales aids.

ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements with respect to such subject matter.

FULL UNDERSTANDING: The parties acknowledge and agree that each has read this Agreement and they fully understand its terms.

IN WITNESS HEREOF this Agreement is hereby executed effective as of the date first set forth above.

JZK: COORDINATOR:

BY:_______________________________ ____________________________________

____________________________________ ____________________________________
(print name) (print name)

DATE: _______________________ DATE: ____________________
Related:
(EMF) Online Forum • View topic - RSE Conditions of Participation Doc Review by U.S. Lawyers
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1594

(EMF) Online Forum • View topic - When was the RSE (COP) introduced?
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2004
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
seriously

Re: RSE COORDINATOR – ROLE AND PROTOCOL - NDA COP doc 2008

Unread post by seriously »

Ok. I get what she's doing. She doesn't want to share any of the proceeds with any underlings spreading the BS.

Did everyone have to sign this to go into an event? This was way after my time and I know I never signed anything like this. Excuse me for one moment. I need to explore the freedom that goes along with never signing a COP agreement: JZ, you're a liar. Ramtha isn't real. You're a horrible person. Go - moderator edit- yourself.

Ok. I'm back. So, every person that attended an event was a "coordinator"? Weird. Is this Amway for the Soul?

David, I've seen other posts on this topic. Could you or someone else give a more complete explanation? Because people are volunteers working for JZK Inc, they have to abide by this COP and can only discuss Ramtha/JZK Inc in pre-approved glowing terms? This is the argument JZ's attorneys are making? Because you're a volunteer/aka coordinator for JZK Inc, you can only disseminate pre-approved material. It's mandatory to become a coordinator if you want to attend an event?

Sorry I'm rambling. I'm trying to work through this logic.

Participants believe Ramtha is a God.
Ramtha imparts massive fear of impending physical and spiritual death on participants if they don't attend.
You have to become a Coordinator in order to see Ramtha the God and learn how to survive impending doom.
If you become a Coordinator, you can never say a bad thing about Ramtha without breaking the COP.
If you break the COP, you may get sued.

I have to be missing something. Am I way off base? I can't believe this is the cornerstone of the case against Virginia. Any help understanding this would be appreciated. Again, sorry for rambling and if I'm completely misunderstanding this, feel free to nuke my post. I don't want to confuse anyone else.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Ok. I get what she's doing. She doesn't want to share any of the proceeds with any underlings spreading the BS.

Did everyone have to sign this to go into an event? This was way after my time and I know I never signed anything like this. Excuse me for one moment. I need to explore the freedom that goes along with never signing a COP agreement: JZ, you're a liar. Ramtha isn't real. You're a horrible person. Go - moderator edit- yourself.

David, I've seen other posts on this topic. Could you or someone else give a more complete explanation?

Hi seriously,
Thank you for your post and questions... :idea:
EMF recommend reading:
View topic - RSE Conditions of Participation Doc Review by U.S. Lawyers
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1594
We are still trying to ascertain when JZK started these COP's and NDA's at RSE.
I suspect is was soon after JZK won her copyright and trademarks lawsuit in Austria against Julie Ravel.
Ravel decided she could also 'channel Ramtha'.. :shock: JZK sent Michelle Horkins to Austria to 'gather evidence'
soon after JZK sued Ravel for channeling her product 'Ramtha'.. Circa RSE 1997.
But the court ruling was only valid inside Austria.
June 12, 1997
Vienna, Austria -- Without questioning the existence of the supernatural, Austria's highest court has ruled that American Judy Z. Knight, of Yelm, Washington, is the only medium allowed to make contact with a 35,000-year-old ghost. The ruling followed a lengthy legal battle between Knight and Julie Ravel, a spiritual medium from Berlin.
Knight filed a lawsuit in 1992 after Ravel said she was making contact with Ramtha, said to have been a powerful leader on the sunken continent Atlantis. Knight won her lawsuit in lower courts and attorneys for Ravel appealed to the Austrian Supreme Court.
In a ruling issued last month but revealed only a week ago, the court said Knight offers certain "transcendental inspirations attributed to Ramtha." The judges thus issued a cease-and-desist order against Ravel.
However, Klinger explained that the ruling was only valid inside Austria.
http://www.positiveatheism.org/writ/vampyrz.htm
Austrian Judges Put Gag Order On Atlantean Warrior
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/1997/j ... -austrian/
I digress...
The JZK,Inc RSE (COP) / (NDA) is all about controlling it members for maximum profits.
It's not enough JZK controls the lives of its members inside her cult compound, the strategy of all cult leaders is to expand their power and control to infect every aspect of its members life, Men, Women and Children,
that no matter where they turn to, or what they think, it passes through the cult filters...No problem for those that have no moral conscience.
The result is the inability of RSE members to think for themselves while thinking they are..free and enlightened..
let 'Ramtha' do the thinking! Trust without Doubt 'Ramtha' = Cult brainwashing 101.] 'Follow the Fear' > :twisted: <
At the root of JZK's present lawsuit/subpoena rampage.. is using those RSE COP and NDA agreements craftily weaved to appear that EMF members have signed and are legally bound to. This is typical JZK/RSE 'smoke and mirrors, this deception have served JZK very well 'so far'
in this present lawsuit. The RSE NDA issue has yet to be challenge in court as with JZK,inc sending out subpoenas like parking tickets based on a T.R.O. wrongfully filed.
If those RSE COP and nondisclosure agreements or (NDA) seem confusing to you, they are meant to be.
They are a direct and chilling example of how a powerful corporation will infringe and take away it customers First Amendment rights
and gag whistleblowers that dare speak out.

I hope this helps in your understanding..
Anyone?

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

In the Austrian case Knight v. Ravel, the court gave custody of Uncle Ramtha to Judy Knight - ain't he lucky? such a nice guardian he's got in Ms. Knight :evil: ... and I thought there were rules against indentured servitude in Austria. The damages awarded to Knight - the princely sum of about $880 USD!

I found the following article in the Scottish Daily Record & Sunday to have a delightfully wry sense of humor and a great summary of things Ramtha up through 1999: http://www.thefreelibrary.com/SHE'S+SOM ... a060213035
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

Ha ...that article catches Greg touting the old " teacher is retiring" game...it was written in 1999. I was so gullible back then!

Return to “Lawsuits & Court cases - JZK,Inc - latest lawsuit - RSE Music Copyright Infringments”