JZ Knight has to use a court to try and get information???

Please support the RSE whistleblowers and citizen journalism and voice your concerns here. Act collectively and hold JZ Knight and the Thurston County public officials accountable for fraud and human rights abuse at RSE. This is about accountability and pursuing justice.
Qui tacet consentire
freemysoul

JZ Knight has to use a court to try and get information???

Unread post by freemysoul »

In the name of all that is holy, why does the person intimately connected to the God "Ramtha", the god of the wind, the great co creator of Jesus Christ, the 'ramtha' that knows all, sees all, hears all, is all, blah blah blah need with a court of law to attain information to sue people?
Couldn't her pal 'ramtha' just whisper these people she is seeking names in her ear, or tell her the same way she claims to have gleaned volumes of information in the past?? We are talking about a being who can foretell disaster after disaster, to great affect if you ask any current students of hers, but JZ's titan ramtha can't simply pull a NAME from the ether with similar ease!
You would think the names and numbers JZ is seeking through such an expensive and convoluted legal process would be more easily acquired through JZ simply asking, "Hey Ramtha, who are these people?", wouldn't you? We are talking about the same 'relationship' that has revealed processes for 'winning lotto', 'healing disease', 'foretelling future cataclysm', 'bringing fabulous wealth to the masses', so wouldn't this discrepancy in 'ramtha's' ability, or lack thereof, reveal a GIANT hole in the existence of a 'ramtha'?
I mean, isn't he the same turd who got her in this mess to begin with, with his homophobic, racist, sexist hate filled diatribe? Wouldn't you think that 'ramtha' felt a tinge of responsibility for the mess JZ has found herself in, as it is 'ramtha' who seems to be the bigoted fear mongering racist heretic. I would be pissed if I were JZ, as this butthole ramtha got her in this mess, and now he is suddenly shy and tightlipped when she needs his infinite database the most.
I think for the reasonable people at rse, if there are any left, those with common sense and a modicum of critical thought left, this would be the last straw for me giving JZ Knight the benefit of the doubt as to the existence of 'ramtha'. If he won't help her, in this moment of need, why and how would he ever do anything for you?
journeythroughramthaland

Re: JZ Knight has to use a court to try and get information?

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

I so second that motion Free,

So well said!!! Somethings are so obvious they get over looked. thanks for bringing attention to it!
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Thank you freemysoul!
Well said, you have freed your soul and many others. I would challenge that to any rse member. Lottery numbers? If you can do that, then why need a court system to obtain information?
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Freemysoul: I missed the co-creator of Jesus Christ "teaching". Could you elaborate? I know JZ pretended to channel Jesus. My folks had the casette. I bet they still do somewhere. That would be hilarious to listen to.
freemysoul

Hi Seriously and everyone,
Without re-listening to the tapes, I have to tell you of this off the top of my head, from what I remember. Mind you this was in the early to mid nineties, when ufo's, reptilian politicians, infared beings, and the such were all the rage for jz and rse. JZ Knight, pretending as ramtha, claimed that ramtha, and others of the great white brotherhood and other alien races each donated their dna to create Jesus. I have personally heard this claim on two separate occasions from JZ, and it was on the other occasion where JZ told her audience that the star of Bethlehem wasn't a star at all, but a spaceship delivering the baby Jesus they had all created. There is an entire rewritten history and reality at rse thanks to jz knight and her manipulative ways.
I am both giggling and frowning at the same time right now, I think because of how ridiculous I find this all now, but it bothers me that not only did I believe this, I thought it made perfect sense at one point in my life.
Once you've accepted that you are worshiping a 35,000 year old channeled god, its not much of a stretch accepting other outlandish propositions I suppose. When I think of all the nonsense I made sense of, and realize just how far removed from reality and common sense you must be in order to accept what JZ expects you to, it baffles me how far the human mind can regress and still function.
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Thanks for the reminder Free. I do remember being told the star of Bethlehem was a spaceship but had forgotten about the Great White Brotherhood, which JZ is a proud card carying member of, gave their DNA to create Jesus. Uhhhhh. I completely agree with the rest of your post. What were we thinking???
newshoes

Unread post by newshoes »

Thanks for this, FMS. I had a good laugh! I needed that reality check.

Cheers,
NS
freemysoul

I know how outlandish and ridiculous much of what spews from the mouth of JZ sounds to me now, and I also remember how seriously I took it all, from the flesh eating reptilians, the infared beings that perched outside of bars, waiting on the unsuspecting ignorant social conscious person to latch onto, and the ever present earth changes, always happening further and further in the future, of course thanks to our group consciousness pushing off the inevitable. I remember the fear that gripped me after the 9/11 speech where JZ claimed the terrorist with dirty bombs in several major cities were going to blow themselves and the cities to smithereens. This fear, this unfounded, baseless, JZ Knight caused fear was exactly what kept me returning to rse, thinking if I did everything she said, I would be protected from everything she claimed I need be wary of. I am forever grateful to this site, and those here, who understand very well exactly what I experienced, and blazed a path for me to follow away from the madness and fear based lifestyle that rse continues to be. From my heart and soul, Thank you.
Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine »

Thank you so much you guys; freemysoul, journeythroughramthaland, Rooster, seriously, newshoes and every other EMF poster. I completely love reading here. It reminds me of all the things I ran the hell away from but never came to terms with. There are NO other souls on this planet that can do for me what you guys do, you help me clean my closets out and at the same time bring me this amazing sense of connection.... Connection with sane people that understand the insanity of the JZR nightmare. And you do pave the way for me and others to find our way back to a healthy state of mind.

Loving each of you,
Sunshine

Return to “Lawsuits & Court cases - JZK,Inc - latest lawsuit - RSE Music Copyright Infringments”