RSE (COP) CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION 2014

Please support the RSE whistleblowers and citizen journalism and voice your concerns here. Act collectively and hold JZ Knight and the Thurston County public officials accountable for fraud and human rights abuse at RSE. This is about accountability and pursuing justice.
Qui tacet consentire
David McCarthy
Site Admin

RSE (COP) CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION 2014

Unread post by David McCarthy »

RSE (COP) 2014
RSE CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION January 2014
RAMTHA TV

The RSE teachings and materials are subject to copyright and trademark laws. Just like when you purchase a music CD or a piece of computer software, when you participate in an RSE event you are paying only for the personal use of the information and techniques you receive.

While you may share your event experiences with your family and informally with your friends, sharing or teaching the information and techniques in a public manner may not be done without the prior written consent of the School.

Events are recorded on audiotape. By signing the form, you agree not to claim that Ramtha said anything to you that is not part of that record, for example, something you believe you were told by Ramtha telepathically or in a dream or vision.

The School strives to provide a safe environment, but some activities carry a risk of injury because they are done blindfolded or require physical agility, stamina, and coordination. You will be required to waive any claims for personal injuries that occur during the events.
Participation is encouraged but not required.
Participants at the School are regularly photographed. These may be used by the School for promotion and other purposes without prior consent of the participants.If you are unwilling to sign the form and you have already paid your admission fee, JZK, Inc. will refund your payment.

To request a refund, email registration@ramtha.com
If you have questions, email legal@ramtha.com

These Conditions apply to all future School events or activities, whether accessed in person at a live event or electronically.

JZK, Inc. has the right to refuse any person admission or enrollment, except as may be prohibited by law.
These Conditions shall remain in full force and effect even if your permission to participate is revoked.
Agreement not to disseminate the teachings via social media, email, text, tweet, etc., without permission.

New wording with respect to:
These Conditions apply to all future School events or activities, whether accessed in person at a live event or electronically.

JZK, Inc. has the right to refuse any person admission or enrollment, except as may be prohibited by law.
These Conditions shall remain in full force and effect even If your permission to participate Is revoked.

Agreement not to disseminate the teachings via social media, email, text, tweet, etc., without permission.
Agreement not to disseminate the teachings, whether or not you receive them directly from the School.

JZK, Inc. makes no representations, assurances, or warranties of any kind as to results, which depend on numerous factors beyond the School's control.

Sign and Submit the Conditions of Participation
Email:
First:
Last:

Ramtha.TV - Online Streaming
http://ramtha.tv/cop/doc.aspx
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Ockham

Re: RSE (COP) CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION 2014

Unread post by Ockham »

Thank you, David, for sharing the most recent COP text. Not surprisingly, the Conditions of Participation are as onerous and ridiculous as ever.

I'm not a lawyer, but I believe in the United States of America, the COP clause that tries to say that a prior experience of a participant is somehow retroactively copyrighted to be part of some as yet unknown record that may exist at some indefinite future time, is unenforceable.

RSE attendees may think they are learning about becoming sovereign, but they are basically ceding ownership of the insides of their heads to Judy Knight's corporation ...not even ceding ownership to beloved, "Ramtha," but to a government sanctioned corporation, namely JZK, Inc.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Thank you Ockham,

Yep..
Hopefully the RSE (COP's) will be thrown out of court in NZ.
I am sure many RSE supporters are now seeing through JZ Knight R$E COP ruse that has NOTHING to do with 'sacred Ramtha teachings'

My warning to them.....
Go ahead sign the document if you truly believe your human rights are to be superseded by Judith's greedy, destructive and deceptive RSE corporation...
its a hard climb out of the RSE ditch...many don't make it :sad:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

over the years all so-called secret societies have been exposed in time with internal records being made public from Masonry to Mormonism to Scientology to mass therapies like est and Psi-World. JZ realizes that Father Time is her enemy in more ways than one--from wrinkly, flabby skin to fading into total irrelevance within a generation of her death if not before. All this legal posturing on her part is an effort to fool more people to keep the money flowing in for another ten years or so.

if her legal team manages to suppress David further and thus "send a message", I call for an explosion of exposes from a host of ex-members. Use your First Amendment rights. Make Mount Rainier proud!
Mount Rainier Will Erupt (But Not How You Think)
http://www.seattlemet.com/travel-and-ou ... ugust-2012
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

That's right Joe, can't stop time. Eventually all that plastic surgery will start to sag beyond the point of no return.
Keep the greater good at heart.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Let's bump this topic so that persons considering attending Ramtha's School of Enlightenment are likely to get a chance to see what they are agreeing to when they sign the form.
By signing the form, you agree not to claim that Ramtha said anything to you that is not part of that record, for example, something you believe you were told by Ramtha telepathically or in a dream or vision.
To me that is an extremely huge deal. If I were to ever have any personal interaction with Mr. Ramtha, I am agreeing my thoughts and dreams belong to the corporation, and the corporation can (and has previously done to other students) take possession of my thoughts and dreams and sell them to make money for the corporation. I will receive no reward or compensation for the corporation assuming ownership of my thoughts and dreams.

Remember boys and girls, when you go to Ramtha's school, you are not the owner of your thoughts.

Return to “Lawsuits & Court cases - JZK,Inc - latest lawsuit - RSE Music Copyright Infringments”