My NZ affirmative defense letter to Richard Smedley

Please support the RSE whistleblowers and citizen journalism and voice your concerns here. Act collectively and hold JZ Knight and the Thurston County public officials accountable for fraud and human rights abuse at RSE. This is about accountability and pursuing justice.
Qui tacet consentire
David McCarthy
Site Admin

My NZ affirmative defense letter to Richard Smedley

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Re: My NZ affirmative defense.

Hi Richard,

Following our telephone conversation Jan 24 2014, please consider the following:

1) To all intents and purposes, JZ Knight broke the COP not me. She made it voidable through fraudulent inducement, as well as using the COP to hide illegal activities, such as consumer fraud, trademark and copyright infringement, and more

2) I and MJ have the evidence to prove this, using contract law as criteria, as well as statutory law and regulatory law from both the U.S. and New Zealand. this evidence is primarily from external sources who have no knowledge or interest in JZ Knight, such as:
A) 3M Inc.
B) Nike Inc.
C) the U.S. Treasury Department
D) well-known filmmakers
E) a U.S. university president
F) university and college administrators and professors from the U.S. and Europe
G) transcripts from the Irish Senate
H) a 2005 Irish government investigative report
I) U.S. Federal Court testimony from the District of Vermont
J) Thurston County, WA Superior Court testimony
K) California Board of Accountancy
L) Washington State Board of Accountancy
M) copyrighted material
N) Scientific test on JZ Knight
O) and much more

I am and MJ very concerned you have taken my affirmative defense down the wrong path and will lose this lawsuit. Basing my affirmative defense primarily on psychological and physical coercion that I suffered at RSE is not my strongest defense, in my opinion.

It is true that I suffered from psychological and physical trauma, but history has shown that will not defeat this COP in court. By removing that trauma as my primary defense, JZK will possibly not be able to use her own expert witness Gordon Melton.
J. Gordon Melton - Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Gordon_Melton

Jeff Knight (JZ Knights former husband) lost his lawsuit in 1992 against JZK using the same cult abuse argument. Virginia Coverdale lost against JZ Knight just last year also using the same argument.

You have suggested that Melissa is unqualified as an expert witness. I would like to know how you would justify that position. She is a Certified Public Accountant (1984), Certified Internal Auditor (1985), with a specialty focusing on fraud. She is past president of her professional society, she taught continuing professional education courses, and is currently working on a book about fraud called Most Trusted.

You have refused to communicate with Melissa Genson, even going so far as to admonish me regarding email communications sent to both you and Chris Baldock.

I believe it is essential for both of us to work closely with Melissa at this time and to make sure that all documented evidence of fraud, illegal and dangerous activities by JZ Knight /RSE are submitted to the court in a timely fashion. This is what needs to be the foundation for my affirmative defense.

I wrote to Chris last week but have not received any reply regarding:
1) At this point, what is my affirmative defense that you are, or plan on presenting?
2) What is the time frame for filing my affirmative defense statement and evidence?
3) It is my understanding that if we miss mandatory deadlines, this evidence will be forbidden.

Is there any correspondence with JZ Knights lawyers that I am not aware of to date?

Please feel free to communicate directly with Melissa Genson regarding my request and concerns.

Please find File Attachments:
1.My NZ affirmative defense
2 Finding Enlightenment Ramtha's School of Ancient Wisdom by Gordon Melton
3.DOCTOR RAPS RAMTHA MOVEMENT JZ Knight 1992
4.Worldly and the Spiritual Clash in New Age Divorce
5.Virginia Coverdale Judge rules in favor of JZ Knight YouTube video case
6. Joshua Koltun SPECIAL MOTION TO STRIKE PURSUANT

Thank you.

With best regards,

David

Cc:
joshua@koltunattorney.com
chris.baldock@ah.co.nz
missygenson@gmail.com
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “Lawsuits & Court cases - JZK,Inc - latest lawsuit - RSE Music Copyright Infringments”