Sociopaths hunt in packs!!

Please support the RSE whistleblowers and citizen journalism and voice your concerns here. Act collectively and hold JZ Knight and the Thurston County public officials accountable for fraud and human rights abuse at RSE. This is about accountability and pursuing justice.
Qui tacet consentire
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Sociopaths hunt in packs!!

Unread post by David McCarthy »

I thought it worth posting here my response to a Facebook conversation that
"There is a price as David found out too.."
Thank you L.

I am still reeling from the lawsuit experience, but Oh so much wiser > :-)
The whole problem /challenge with recovering from a cult such as RSE, and for those of us that wish to expose JZ Fright and her RSE fraud, it soon becomes clear her tentacles run deep and dangerous....
I have come to realize we are battling a group of sub-species humans -'People without a conscience!’ who protect their own territory much like a crocodile protecting its eggs....and they hunt in packs! :shock:
These people are often very intelligent 'in a cunning sense of the word' ruthless and cruel, but smart enough to airbrush over their tracks and traps, as with JZ Knight, often three steps ahead of their prey.
My NZ attorneys were of the same ‘species’.....
To give you a clue, here is a copy of the final Email from my lawyer Richard
Smedley he sent CONGRATULATING me on the JZK settlement agreement that effectively derailed a fair trial with my costs paid to him over $40.000 NZ dollars.
Date: 5/30/2014 10:03:18 AM
To: 'EMF'
Subject: FW: JZK, Inc. v McCarthy [SG-SGDMS.FID510890]" Dear David
Congratulations on settling RSE's claim.
I am sending a final bill to Legal Aid for my attendances assisting you with the settlement process (Chris will send you a copy).
I wish you all the best for the future and hope that you will now have more time to spend with your wife and young daughter.
Regards
Richard Smedley
Such are the risks of whistle-blowing a sociopath supported by ‘snakes in suits’ who smile and shake your hand while thinking how best can I use this person?
Our battle is as much against a corrupt group of individuals hidden within society as exposing an individual cult leader.
These people never work alone. But as with all parasites they can be cleaned out once detected.
Sociopath De-wormer anyone? not a pretty sight but well worth it ... :-)
After all, what is the value of free will?
David.

Perhaps Related....

Ed Yong: Suicidal crickets, zombie roaches and other parasite tales | Talk Video | TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/ed_yong_suicid ... anguage=en
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
FreeNow

Re: Sociopaths hunt in packs!!

Unread post by FreeNow »

So sorry David. Yes they are vipers. I have found out that under admiralty law all attorneys, lawyers and such owe all of their alliegence to the court and NOT to their client.
Keep the greater good at heart.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Sociopaths hunt in packs!!

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi FreeNow ...
Yes, a very stressful and costly learning experience...
Cue music "I will survive" :D
lawyers and such owe all of their allegiance to the court and NOT to their client
Oh yes.. for "He who pays the piper calls the tune'.
The NZ Justice system owes allegiance to NZ Government bureaucrats,
Who owe their allegiance to Corporations, who owe their allegiance shareholders...
Competing and comparing the size of there genitals while hitting around tiny balls into tiny holes at the 'Old Boys Club'.
Unless a sizable amount of cash was placed on their legal gambling table with a sizable tip for their Justice whore. It was all over before it started, the 'Status Quo' would not have wanted citizen journalism and fair use doctrine tested in court, the risk if I won the lawsuit would set a legal precedent that would totally undermining those Corporate NDA's and COP's, the very foundation stone that keeps the lid on the good ol' boys corporate dirty secrets.
JZK, Inc is just an irritating blood sucking gnat trying to mussel in on the big boys club who will simply bleed her dry with much better 'masks and mirrors'.
What are your costs so far Judith? :roll:

Justice will prevail, but not always how we plan.... :idea:

David

Related;
I Will Survive - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBR2G-iI3-I

The Murdoch empire: Phone hacking exposed - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRlUiC7sbAk
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “Lawsuits & Court cases - JZK,Inc - latest lawsuit - RSE Music Copyright Infringments”