RSE's 2006 COP Document Registration Form

Please support the RSE whistleblowers and citizen journalism and voice your concerns here. Act collectively and hold JZ Knight and the Thurston County public officials accountable for fraud and human rights abuse at RSE. This is about accountability and pursuing justice.
Qui tacet consentire
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

RSE's 2006 COP Document Registration Form

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

The RSE Conditions of Participation Document. 2006
This form is given to "beginning students to sign with no advanced notice.
If people do not want to sign they are refused admission to RSE. This is so despite any travel and accommodation expenses that a person has incurred.
The RSE Conditions of Participation Document
Ramtha's School of Enlightenment
A division of JZK, Inc.
14507YeIm Highway SE
PO Box 1210
Ye1m. WA 98597
360-458-5201 ext. 10

Student Registration Form - Please print clearly

Name (same as on Student ID card) Date of Birth (mm/dd/yy)

Mailing address Area Code and phone number
Mailing address line 2 Email address
City and State Postal Code and Country

CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION

Ramtha's School of Enlightenment, a division of JZK, Inc. (the "School") is pleased to have you participate in the teachings of Ramtha so long as you make a solemn covenant to abide by these conditions of participation. These conditions apply to students, teachers and other participants in the School. Therefore, as a condition to your participation you must agree to the following:

1. The information and techniques taught here are for your knowledge only. You are licensed to use this information and techniques for your personal use only. You are not authorized to teach or otherwise disseminate through speeches, books, articles, media interviews, or other forms of mass or group distribution (collectively, to "Teach or Disseminate") any information that you learn or teach at the School. By signing these Conditions of Participation you agree not to, directly or indirectly, Teach or Disseminate to others the information and/or techniques that you teach or learn here without the prior written consent of the School, nor shall you assist or facilitate other persons in their dea1ing or dissemination of these matters to others without the prior written consent of the School.
Initials: ______

2. The materials provided to you at the School have been copyrighted. You are not authorized to copy, reproduce, prepare adaptations, publicly distribute, publicly perform, or publicly display any of those materials without the prior written consent of the School. All School events are routinely recorded on audiotapes and archived under the registered trademark RAMTHA DIALOGUES?. RAMTHA DIALOGUES? serves as a historica1 record of the teachings of Ramtha. Portions of those recorded teachings have also been reproduced in various print and other media with the express permission of JZ Knight and a1so form a part of the historical record. By signing these Conditions of Participation. you agree that you will not attribute to Ramtha any statement that is not part of that record. You further agree not to Teach or Disseminate anything you BELIEVE you received from Ramtha in a dream, a vision or discipline, or any other source.
Initials: _____

3. At all its events, the School seeks to maintain a relaxed and dignified atmosphere, free from commercial and other distractions; therefore you agree not to make commercial or private/ personal solicitations of any kind at School events. This includes solicitations for any business in which you may be invo1ved outside of the School and so1icitatious for payment of your tuition at the School. Any student violating this condition will be asked to leave the event immediately without refund of tuition paid to the School for that event.
Initials:_____

4. Ramtha employs interactive methods of teaching that carry a risk of injury to participants. While the School strives to provide a safe environment that will encourage the mastery of Ramtha's teachings by students. students assume the risk of injury involved with Fieldwork?, the Tank? [a.k.a. the Labyrinth) and any other activity at the School. By signing these Conditions of Participation, you acknowledge that these activities may require physical agi1ity, stamina, and coordination. Further, tbe participants involved in Fieldwork? and the Tank? are often blindfolded. Accidents can occur because you and others arc blindfolded or simply because of the interaction with others or the strenuous activity. To induce the School to allow you to participate in Fieldwork? and the Tank?, you represent that you are physically capable of performing both. Although participation in Fieldwork? and the Tank? is encouraged, it is not required. If you do participate in Fieldwork? and the Tank?, you agree to exercise reasonable caution and prudence while taking part in these activities. Participation in other events and activities also involve interaction with others, and accidents can occur because of the neg1igence of you, the other participants, or even the leaders. In any case, for all of the activities at the School or any School-sponsored event you hereby release JZK, lnc. and its employees and Agents of all liability for damages and injuries you incur while participating at such events, except for
JZK, lnc.?s gross negligence.

5. Events and their participants are regularly photographed. and videotaped by the School staff. These images, whether videotaped or captured by still photography, may be used by JZK, Inc. in literature, sales products (videos), press releases, Internet postings or School promotions.
Any image photographed of you while at the School or a School-sponsored event may ?be used at a later time without notice to you or consent by you. You understand and agree that JZK, Inc. will not be required to give you prior notice before such an image is released or used.

6. The School/JZK, Inc. has the right to refuse any person admission or enrollment, except as may be prohibited by law. All events are nonrefundable unless the event is cancelled by JZK., Inc.

7. These Conditions of Participation will remain in effect and enforceable for the life of JZ Knight, plus 21 years. Inasmuch as a
violation of these conditions would cause damage to the School in an amount that is difficult or impossible to estimate, you agree that these conditions may be enforced by equitable proceedings, including court injunction. Further, you agree that all income you receive from activities in violation of these Conditions of Participation will be paid to JZK, Inc. as compensation for the damages that JZK, Inc. incurs because of such breach (whether JZK, Inc. can establish the amount of such damages), unless JZK, Inc. can establish that its damages are greater than this amount. Initials:____

If you are unable to agree with these conditions and you have already paid your admission fee. JZK, Inc. will refund your payment.

I hereby agree to be bound by the foregoing Conditions of Participation, as witnessed by my signature below.

Print your full legal name

Signature
Physical address
Today's date
City and State
Postal Code and Country
Received By
Parent/Legal Guardian Form

If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of eighteen years who will be a participant in the School, please complete the following:
I hereby grant permission for each of my below-named children/wards to participate in the School and agree that each shall also be bound by the above stated conditions of participation. I affirm that I have the legal authority to grant such permission for my children/wards. I further agree that if the release of liability contained in section 4 is not enforceable against a child or ward. or if the child or ward violates any of the other Conditions of Participation, then the undersigned hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the School and JZK, Inc. harmless for any claims and liabilities (including attorney fees) in connection with claims made by such child or ward against the School or JZK, Inc., and for the damages that the School or JZK, Inc. incurs because of the failure of the child or ward to comply with the Conditions of Participation. The names, relationships to me, and dates of birth of my children/wards who will be participating are:

Name
Relationship.
Date of birth
Date:
Parent/Legal Guardian Signature
Vanilla

Re: RSE's Conditions of Participation Document Registration

Unread post by Vanilla »

#8 Ramtha may likely single you out and on stage in front of 1000 people pointing right at you, may abuse you. Whatever Ramtha does to you, its to be looked at as "touched by god" and you shall not harbor any victim thoughts. Because you may need to experience betrayal in this lifetime.
#9 We own your memories and your opinions of the school. Anything bad that happened to you, like falling off a ladder blindfolded while pregnant is your karma in this lifetime. We are not to be blamed. Because if you don't want to be spiritually enlightened, there is the door!
# 10 All your children are reincarnated RSE Masters coming back to be in the school again. So they belong to us. We also reserve the right to name all your babies and if you have lots of money, we get to tell you who to marry..
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

Thank you Vanilla .

To all EE and EMF members.
If you were harassed, bullied or tricked into signing the RSE (COP) Conditions of Participation document,
Please post your experience here or let us know about it.
(EMF) Online Forum • View topic - EMF members help to expose RSE of fraud & illegal activities

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1869&p=14663#p14663

EMF Team.

Related:
Even if the contract appears to be binding and enforceable on its face, you may have relief through exceptions in your state’s laws.
If you signed the contract based on a misrepresentation by the other party,
you may be able to claim that the contract is voidable. Fraud is a defense to enforcement of the contract.
To perfect a fraud defense, you must demonstrate more than a misunderstanding or a failure to read the contract before you signed it.
To void a contract, you must show the misrepresentation was intentional and fraudulent.
There are different types of fraud which may apply to your situation. If your signature was forged, you have a defense of fraud in the execution.
The contract is void and there is no valid contract. If you signed the contract based on intentional misrepresentation of the terms,
this would be fraud in the inducement. In other words, the party was induced to sign the contract based on the intentional misrepresentation.
In this situation, the contract would be voidable.

Your Legal Rights When You are Tricked into Signing a Contract
http://law.freeadvice.com/general_pract ... ntract.htm
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

3. "relaxed and dignified atmosphere"
<insert joke here>
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

laughing too hard, double posted
ex

Unread post by ex »

i asked this before at other occasion. now it might be possible to answer this more accurate:
don't i have to have at least a own copie of a serious contract?
when can you claim duress or pressure?
like this' signing of on the release of your image' doesen't have to be renewed ever?
there is no need to cosign the 'contract' from the rse side?
i know i am naive but this whole paper sounded so weird that i could not take it serious.
could i write and withdraw my agreement?
why is the school not enforcable fore a safe and dignified setting as they state?
or why do i have to hold my end up when rse doesen't?
ex

Unread post by ex »

what's shown here was not the amount of papers i signed. they must have reformed and shortened it.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Only a qualified lawyer can give a legal opinion. However as a non lawyer I see several potential problems with the RSE Conditions of Participation.

1. #2 is ridiculous. RSE owns the rights to your dreams? If you are a neophyte student, how are you supposed to evaluate whether what you dreamed came from Ramtha or the Easter Bunny? RSE is asking you to evaluate something you are not capable of knowing.

2. #8 is problematic similar to #2. Without ever having seen the labyrinth or knowing what fieldwork is, the prospective student is being asked to certify he is physically fit for said activity. Are we all doctors?

The CoP process in general problematic. As Ex said, it is possible, perhaps likely, to the extent the CoP comprises a contract, that the CoP is voidable due to duress. RSE does not make available the text of the CoP in advance of arriving on RSE property. Students are asked to pay in full the cost of the erstwhile instruction in advance. The cost may be many thousands of dolllars, plus the student must commit to the time and travel expenses. RSE holds a no-refund policy, so if the student does not sign the CoP, the student stands to have lost thousands of dollars and lost time. The stakes of not signing the CoP are high indeed. Students must sign the CoP with neither time to read and understand the document, nor oppotunity to seek counsel.

Please read the information on contracts on Lexis-Nexis here: http://www.lexisnexis.com/lawschool/stu ... acts11.htm and consult with your lawyer.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

It is very vague. The risk of injury due to participation should include.

You may be forced to run blindfolded as other blind folded participants run toward you from the opposite end.

You may be forced to participate blindfolded under extreme slippery conditions, mudd or ice. This is a school and if you are hurt you did it wrong.

You will be forced to drink wine. Partners will check your glass. You will be asked to leave the school if you do not drink wine. This includes non drinkers and recovered alchoholics.

Your life will be destroyed and you are to tell no one of Jzk, rse inc's very decietful nature.

As for the contract lasting for all time. Sorry was brainwashed, duped, I see that as fraudulent.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

There should also be a clause that the participant acknowledges there will be exposure to brain washing, mind control, and verbal abuse.

Return to “Lawsuits & Court cases - JZK,Inc - latest lawsuit - RSE Music Copyright Infringments”