How about a class action suit??

Please support the RSE whistleblowers and citizen journalism and voice your concerns here. Act collectively and hold JZ Knight and the Thurston County public officials accountable for fraud and human rights abuse at RSE. This is about accountability and pursuing justice.
Qui tacet consentire

Would you be willing to participate?

Yes, I'm for it!
100%
Yes, but I wouldn't pay to participate, because we might not win.
No votes
No, I would not want to cause harm to Judy or the school.
No votes

Total votes: 13

Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

How about a class action suit??

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

Pardon my duplicate posts on different threads, but I really have a good feeling about this idea.

Why can't all the former 'students' who now realize they were ripped off for their money, and cheated out of years of their lives, under false pretenses, find a good plaintiff's attorney who would be willing to file a class action suit against Judy for all their losses, with damages.

This could be a great thing for the students to recover something for their losses, the lawyer, who could make a multi-million $ fee, but could also bring Judy down, which would be a great boon to humanity, in saving future victims from the same fraud.

Any lawyers out there who'd like to comment??
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Sad,

With all due respect, I want to say that I don't think the choices in the poll are varied enough to allow people to answer accurately, necessarily. I can think of other options that a person might want to check on a category that isn't listed at this time.

Just a thought.
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

I added the poll as an after thought. If admin would like to add options, or just take down the poll, feel free.
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!

Return to “Lawsuits & Court cases - JZK,Inc - latest lawsuit - RSE Music Copyright Infringments”