11/17/08 NVN Article - JZ Knight Responds to Developer

Please support the RSE whistleblowers and citizen journalism and voice your concerns here. Act collectively and hold JZ Knight and the Thurston County public officials accountable for fraud and human rights abuse at RSE. This is about accountability and pursuing justice.
Qui tacet consentire
California Dreamin'

11/17/08 NVN Article - JZ Knight Responds to Developer

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Covering the Nisqually Valley since 1922 Monday, Nov. 17, 2008 nisquallyvalleynewsonline.com
First Report:
JZ Knight Issues Press Release
Nov 14, 2008
JZ Knight responds to developer
claims that RSE sewer is overtapped

Yelm, WA. � JZ Knight, renowned channel and founder of Ramtha?s School of Enlightenment (RSE) (www.ramtha.com), The Original School of Consciousness and Energy, based in Yelm, Washington, responded to allegations made by local land developers Doug Bloom and Steve Chamberlain in the November 7 edition of the Nisqually Valley News claiming that JZ Knight ?doesn?t have the sewage capacity to accommodate the thousands of people who attend events at her Ramtha School of Enlightenment.?

Knight responded that Bloom?s and Chamberlain?s allegations are their attempts to retaliate in response to Knight?s lawsuit successfully challenging five residential subdivisions, including a 198-lot subdivision proposed by Bloom and Chamberlain. A Thurston County judge issued a final judgment last week, reversing the City of Yelm?s approval of the Bloom/Chamberlain subdivision and four other subdivisions based on the City?s erroneous interpretation of state law requiring proof of an adequate water supply at the time of final subdivision approval.

A spokesperson for Knight stated that ?RSE?s septic system and special use permit are up-to-date and in full compliance with permitting conditions as public records indicate. For Bloom and Chamberlain to assert otherwise, is a damaging statement that is not based on any fact. RSE?s system has been designed and operated based on professional engineering standards and permitting conditions and poses no threat to the public or the environment.?

The spokesperson added, ?RSE has never exceeded the licensed capacity of its special use permit and has never even come close to it. In fact, only rarely would 1,000 attendees be on site for any event. Normal event attendance is commonly somewhere between 200-600 people.?

The spokesperson continued, ?Government inspectors visit the RSE site regularly and vouch for all systems installed on the premises that are for serving members of the public attending RSE events. This has been the case for nearly 20 years.?

In response to Bloom and Chamberlain?s claims that ?a Large On-Site Sewage System (LOSS) on the property of JZ Knight is a non-conforming system operating well outside the original design parameters,? Knight?s spokesperson stated that ?RSE?s septic system is operating well within its design parameters, is under constant supervision and monitoring, functions as designed, is pumped at regular intervals, and is inspected and reported on regularly.?

Knight, one of the greatest minds of the 21st Century and recently featured on CNN?s Larry King Live, concludes that the reporting of unsubstantiated claims and hearsay without a thorough and accurate investigation of the facts is a severe disservice to readers of the Nisqually Valley News and the general public.

###

About JZ Knight
JZ Knight was born in Roswell, New Mexico, in March of 1946. She is the author of the bestselling autobiography, A State of Mind: My Story, the unique channel of Ramtha the Enlightened One, and one of the most charismatic leaders of the Schools of Ancient Wisdom and the Great Work in the world today. JZ Knight is also the founder of Ramtha?s School of Enlightenment (RSE), The Original School of Consciousness and Energy, based in Yelm, Washington. For additional information on JZ Knight and/or Ramtha?s School of Enlightenment, please visit www.ramtha.com.

Press Contacts for JZ Knight:

Liam Collopy
Vice President
LCO - Levine Communications Office
1180 S. Beverly Dr. Third Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90035
E: lcollopy@LCOonline.com
T: 310.300.0950 x 232
F: 310.300.0951
www.LCOonline.com
tree

Unread post by tree »

In fact, only rarely would 1,000 attendees be on site for any event.
blatant un-truth. wow. how many times have they had tents erected for overflow alone?
wow.
tree

Unread post by tree »

Knight, one of the greatest minds of the 21st Century
this part is particularly annoying....
just who has dubbed her "one of the greatest minds"
pulllleeeze!
No wonder people pay big bucks to such relations firms-to tell everyone once again
how magnificant the Empress looks in her (non) clothes.
ex

Unread post by ex »

what has larry king to do with her sewer...greatest thief mastermind ????anyway the school doesent do good only 400-600 per event??so she doesent pull 1000people per event anymore.the bright mind goes to the sewer.????
Whatchamacallit

tree and EX

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

i can support tree's statement here. for jz to say, via that marketing campaign advertisement in the NVN, that there aren't more than 1,000 people per event is a bold faced LIE.

ex,
why do you say that the events nowadays are only getting 400 - 600 people per event ? did you hear that recently ? details, please! thanks. am very curious.

i heard that the boston event was cancelled, due to poor numbers being registered and rse was not willing to pay to send staff out there for such a poor turnout.
ex

Unread post by ex »

JZR SAID IN HER LETTER OR IS SHE A LIER?????i cant believe that she still wants to live in yelm were her own neighbourhood need to get sewed.how is this neighbourhood walk working anyway?you walk around beeing always pretending dumbfolded trying to suck in the success you see in your neighbours yards because your to buissy manifesting your gloryes future under the dictatorshipp of an ancient thief and robber sorry greatest beeing since 35000years?yes watcha i am confused.all waterisues are ok on the ranch ?my only conclusion is they have upgraded the property imensly [outdoor showers which we couldent use because of overflowing tanks.horsestabeles and camping near the river.10???toiletstalls in the arena.......]and her pupet maior is still pretending to fight for rights he not even have on the ranch.what was his electionoutcome? 3%?and he has only the best in his mind for a minorety in yelm?
ex

Unread post by ex »

sorry its 200- 600per event.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

One of my adult children wished to attend a beginner's in early 2007. It was then then only the four-day beginners, and it was frigid. JZ made no appearance, nor did "the big guy/gal." Attendance was *very* low, they're lucky if it hit fifty, and the event was almost entirely videos of JZ and always, always the clip from "The Elegant Universe.." At that time, there were beginner's events in Yelm every month. I don't know if they're still doing it, but the one we went to was a waste and I can't imagine who got what out of it, except for jz getting $$$. The creek had frozen over and people were slipping and sliding when blindfolded until guards were posted at the edge. I guess they didn't want to take the risk of another lawsuit. There were a total of two RV's in the parking lot, and no tents, since the arena was empty, and everyone had "prime" seats. I guess, too, JZ didn't think it worth her time to "show" herself or "the big guy." I mean, that would have been a bit too intimate!!!! I don't know what goes on over there now, aside from the obvious charade.
8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

just want to clarify my previous statement......

for jz to say, via that marketing campaign advertisement in the NVN, that there aren't EVER more than 1,000 people per event is a bold faced LIE.

sounds like bizniss is Down. Good. Maybe it's a sign of economic times, or better yet...that people are getting a CLUE ! they do not need JZ/R to evolve, and they sure don't need a fraudulent teaching, which is what i think it is.
truster

Seems Odd The Judge Made That Decision

Unread post by truster »

It seems Odd the judge made that decision. It didn't make logical sense.
The only logical sense i get from it is that an astral entity jumped into the judge's body and made the decision in jzr's favor.
Some niave people think that astral entities cant perform such a thing.
I believe they deffinately can, and most likely did.
the mayor is outragged- how could he of made that decision, it just doesn't make sense.
from this angle it most certaintly does.
I rember at my last event i saw this guy leaning on the wall near the females bathroom door in the arena, and this guy struck me as scarry looking. He was wearing shades in the arena and it was nighttime. I asked my partner who later got kicked out for yelling at jzr to look at how scarry this guy looked and she could not see him. the whole evening he just stood there with a sinister grin, i kept asking if she could see him and she could not.
A year later i saw his face hovering at the top of the my ceiling. Same dude gotee dark eyes and hair. Chills shot through me, i did a double take, and for sure i was seeing this. my eyes flared up and i asked him who are you and his face turned into a foggy smoke and and vanished. was i drinking- NO!
Are the ground of rse sacred- I'd say far from it.
tree

jz knight public statement Feb 26

Unread post by tree »

Media Statement from JZ Knight, President of JZK, Inc. regarding SB 5867
Feb 26, 2009
Yelm and Thurston County Issues

Official Statement from JZ Knight, President of JZK, Inc., in response to the Nisqually Valley News request for a comment to Yelm?s Mayor Ron Harding telling them SB5867 may have been influenced by JZ Knight:

Ms. Knight has concluded all activity on the water issue with the City of Yelm, except to respond to the city?s appeal of her case.
She has no involvement whatsoever regarding any facet of SB 5867.
We suggest anyone contact bill sponsor Senator Fraser for her response as to how this bill was introduced.

We are deeply disappointed Mayor Harding misrepresented Ms. Knight?s intentions in her case against the city, as well as the Final
Judgment of the Court in a Senate Hearing on the bill. The Court agreed with Ms. Knight in this case,
not the city, as Harding represented to the Senate Committee.
Harding also stated the Court?s decision was vague in Ms. Knight?s case ruling, which was not true.
The Court issued a very clear and concise Final Judgment on November 8, 2008, which the City of Yelm has appealed.

Mayor Harding also told the Senate Environment, Water and Energy Committee
in the SB5867 hearing the City?s Opponent (Ms. Knight) used the water case to stop growth.

That is not true!
Ms. Knight has always said this case was to require the city to provide water resources for the city?s expansion
consistent with the city?s water appropriations from the State Dept. of Ecology,
prior to final plat approval and to not wait until the development?s building permit stage, which follows state law.
The court agreed with Ms. Knight.

Ms. Knight is NOT anti-growth.

Senator Fraser?s office stated JZ Knight ?has not lobbied? her office for this bill.
This Bill resembling JZ Knight?s case is headed to potentially be made State Law. JZ?s case has garnered alot of attention from
many people; from the Attorney General?s Office, Ecology, Health and many legislators. The Superior Court Final Judgment
was heard throughout Washington State and has already affected the future:
http://apps.leg.wa.gov/billinfo/summary ... 09#history

Return to “Lawsuits & Court cases - JZK,Inc - latest lawsuit - RSE Music Copyright Infringments”