Accurate records are essential for legal proceeding

Please support the RSE whistleblowers and citizen journalism and voice your concerns here. Act collectively and hold JZ Knight and the Thurston County public officials accountable for fraud and human rights abuse at RSE. This is about accountability and pursuing justice.
Qui tacet consentire
blueheeler

Accurate records are essential for legal proceeding

Unread post by blueheeler »

In the neighborhood where I live there are many lawful violations from many sources: industry, live entertainment, a lawn bowls club (for the elderly), local and state government departments, a primary school (ages 6 to 12 yrs) and residents.

I have a book permanently open on a table to record the violations and if enough added up any one source I lodge a complaint. I did not do that straight away as I assumed that it might be a once off offence. I found that those inclined to do it would then think they got away with it and some time later did it again. If I did not record it then I had no recorded evidence available and it would protract the whole experience because authorities want written accurate evidence.

Accurate records on paper are essential for legal proceedings.

Some people's RSE involvement has been over a very long period and dates etc. can become very dim in memory. I would recommend everyone write as best they can remember any details that are still clearly in their minds and also keep all school materials as potential evidence. RSE has tried to get certain potentially incriminating evidence off the market at certain times.

I would recommend that any current students who have concerns about things observed at RSE also keep a record so that it could potentially be used in future in a legal case if necessary if at some point they change their minds. It might be that the effort gets their finance back one day or gets justice for some abusive act on another.

I cannot remember all the dates etc of the events I attended. It was so long ago. RSE does have accurate records but it would not pay to be dependant upon them.

Things I would recommend to keep a track of are:

. Dates attended RSE and money spent, including travelling

. Observation details of lawful violations, or suspected violations including names, day of the week and time, how long the violation went on for and any impact it had on you personally

. Personal records of the amount of money spent on school materials

. Personal actions taken and money spent as a direct recommendation from the school (such as undergrounds, money scams ) and keep a record of the dialogue in the arena recommending such.....preferable recorded material.

Local logs vary a bit between councils but they usually have a column for day, time and duration, source of the nuisance and its impact on you and source of the complaint

It would also recommend USA residents that know the laws of Washington State, or the USA to post them so that foreigners know what laws have been violated at RSE. Drinking laws vary in different countries. Under age smoking laws vary.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

"Accurate records on paper are essential for legal proceedings."

I have no receipts from RSE left after all of these years, but I have volumes of notes. The plagiarized teachings are rampant in my notes. I also have, as I have said many times before, voluminous audio tapes and the "recalled" videos.

I hate the thought of having to re-listen to all those tapes and the droning voice of Ramtha to find the "pearls" needed for a legal complaint, but if the tapes that are crucial for building a case can be identified, I'd listen to them and document the particular lies that we are looking for.
blueheeler

Unread post by blueheeler »

The main contentious issue is that the RSE study is fraudulently represented to the public. It is presented as a school of paranormal study that gives one the power to control their own destiny by applying a scientifically presented theory. It is presented to the people as anti religion.

Knight instigated in investigation by Gordon Melton to assess RSE as an alternative religion
so that she could succeed in a court case against her former husband according to information from Joe Szimhart's website.
Not everyone attending RSE knows this. It is not stated up front to all customers and was not stated at the inception of the school.

Ramtha Dialogues at one stage prior to the school was registered as a religion I believe but Knight changed it to a corporation. I do not know the details.

It has taken until 2006 for Knight to have it on public record in the office of the Attorney General that she regards RSE as a religion and has nothing more on offer than a religion.

To use religion as a tool is obviously Knight's way of dealing with dissenters. Knight uses conventional avenues to control her reality just like every other person on the planet and yet students are expected to rely on consciousness and often do not take normal avenues available that would benefit them.

Knight, why don't you stop being a two faced lair ?

Return to “Lawsuits & Court cases - JZK,Inc - latest lawsuit - RSE Music Copyright Infringments”