a day after exit counseling

If you are new to this forum and are looking for information that is particularly helpful and relevant to those who have recently left RSE and are starting their recovery process, this is a good place to start.
joe sz

a day after exit counseling

Unread post by joe sz »

new on youtube of Douglas in Trinidad being interviewed by Joe Szimhart in 1990. Douglas was a deeply committed member of RSE when he was introduced by surprise to 2 exit counselors by his family. He was about to leave his children, wife, and thriving business to move to Yelm because "Ramtha" predicted catastrophe when we met 4 days before you see him here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJkCp6Iv ... v2caj_e2pY
or

http://www.jszimhart.com/services/exit_ ... tervention
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: a day after exit counseling

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi Joe,
Many thanks to you and Douglas for videotaping this interview and making it available on our newly aquired EMF YouTube site.
We will be posting the full interview along with a whole host of EMF videos to “enlighten” the public about the true nature of creating reality at RSE! :idea:
Douglas is very accurate in recounting his RSE field experience in 1990 when JZKnight/Ramtha instructing over one thousand students to divide into two groups then lineup on opposite sides of a large field on her property, then while blindfolded run full speed to the opposite side. The mayhem and injuries that resulted and that Douglas described is no exaggeration,
I also took part in this cruel and dehumanizing “RSE initiation” designed according to “Ramtha” to overcome our fears..
I remember hearing the injured left in the centre of the field, then to my horror we were ordered a second time to repeat the run.
Several cowardly bastards who ran across the field that day had their arms outstretched into a fist; anyone they happen to knock down was of no consequence.....
for they must have created that reality......
JZ Knights Kool-Aid by the sip… :cry:

Anyone else remember that horrific experience at RSE?

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I remember hearing about the experience. I did not have to do that one myself, but I remember many bad experiences. I remember having to do field work in the winter on a very icey field. It was so miserable, cold icey and slippery. I was afraid someone would run into me and ?. Many had accidents that day, including one individual that broke his leg.

Then a paticularly long tank day! One individual was fed up and starting punching people in the stomachs. I think many felt that way, as I was punched twice.

The other really bad experience was one night we were sent out in the cold to practice Tahoma. We were sent out in shorts and were not allowed to bring any cover ups with. It was about 20 degrees. It was stated we would not freeze to death. We were only to be out for a few hours. The gaurd that was to call us in had fell asleep and forgot. We were all freezing, some tried to get in the hall, but we were locked out until the next morning. I had a plastic pillow cover over my pillow to keep it from getting wet. I had crawled into it.

I was so into the idea I could over come these things at the time. I did them and kept on doing! I look back and think why did I believe this? Why go through so much misery? Even put myself at risk for so many years.

The wake up was sudden. It just hit me hard one day. All the years of deffending the school and j.Z. to realize my defense!? A hard look at the lives around me compared to J.Z. Everything that never made sense all of a sudden did make sense when I stopped listening to what was being said. To see it all for what it really is! A women out to make money. Now i see a house wife who loved sea biscuit so much, as it paralleled her life to make Million dollar gambles.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Thanks for that sharing Rooster a painful journey down the RSE memory lane.
I think a new thread is in order, titled "Horrific experiences at RSE".
The wake up was sudden. It just hit me hard one day. All the years of defending the school and j.Z. to realize my defense!?
JZ knight gambles with the lives of others, when those lives are ruined or lost, they are replaceable with more adoring "Ramtha" students :-?
This is how a sociopath of JZ Knights caliber operates in the world,
A hard look at the lives around me compared to J.Z. Everything that never made sense all of a sudden did make sense when I stopped listening to what was being said. To see it all for what it really is
Yep....The proof was always hidden in plain sight.

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “Starting Your Recovery Process”