Another Ramster disilliusioned

If you are new to this forum and are looking for information that is particularly helpful and relevant to those who have recently left RSE and are starting their recovery process, this is a good place to start.
Vanilla

Another Ramster disilliusioned

Unread post by Vanilla »

He said he was disappointed with the last teaching, possibly this last Xmas one. Maybe the one after.

He said he spent 100 grand on his UG. Ramtha apparently said at this teaching, that no gloom and doom is happening. That he will see everyone next Xmas. And that " What do you expect when you guys live in fear" and he also said, " I was just giving you guys what you wanted"

He is very upset. He says he will give it to the end of the year, to be a student. I say why torture yourself, why not stop now? But I know this guy, he will just keep going back. He has been for 20 years.

What do you guys think of what Ramtha said. Basically that you all are fools. ahah just joking!
I dont buy it.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Another Ramster disilliusioned

Unread post by David McCarthy »

He is very upset. He says he will give it to the end of the year, to be a student.
He may not be ready to remove the RSE blinders... yet!
But at least he understands something is terribly amiss with "Ramtha" and voicing it.
With so many years of psychological subjugation it is often extremely hard to
“think rationally” again to put the pieces back together.
For some its “safer “to stay within the deceptions than face the turmoil of healing the fractures.

It will help if there is someone outside of RSE he can confied in.. :idea:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I had a friend long ago that invested a small amount into omega. Every day it was going to be here. Years passed, she looked at me and said is this some kind of a cruel joke? She left the school and never returned. Wish I had caught on at the time! This reminds me of that. I hope many do wake up to see it. I know some will not. It is the worst thing a human being, J.Z. can do to people. Even for those who believe there is a Ramtha. Any being that would torment and individual to such a level is a very low life form!! That is not enlightenment! :shock:
ex

Unread post by ex »

so there is hope. good for your friend.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

" What do you expect when you guys live in fear" and he also said, " I was just giving you guys what you wanted"
a play on "you create your own reality" nonsense taught in newage cults
this harks back to the old ramtha dialog teachings in audio re "Children and Parenting" (1984):
she as Ramtha stated:
"The greatest teacher is not word but isness"
"if you tell them [children] no, you are an enslaver"
"teach them you are God"
"There are no victims, lady!"
"A thief never takes what does not belong to him"
iow, according to imaginary Ramtha's twisted logic, Ramtha/JZ never takes [steals] from students what does not belong to her. recall the outrageous horse deals she made at the time for big bucks :roll:
and, acc to her g*damd logic, JZ is not a victim of anything---she deserved to be raped as a child by her drunken uncle as she wrote in State of Mind.
iow, all the criticism laid at JZ's feet by emf is deserved by her----so this bs argument cuts both ways :lol:

These "crazy wisdom" games that gurus play with naive devotees are legend in the cult worlds. Gurdjieff was notorious for playing tricks on his students, getting them to invest money, time, and seat equity in stupid projects that went nowhere. Most of these cynical cult leaders use the Marpa-Milarepa model from the 11th Century Tibetan saints to justify the abuse on students.
http://www.cosmicharmony.com/Av/Milarepa/Milarepa.htm
After that initial meeting began a period during which Marpa held out the goal of spiritual instruction and kept Milarepa busy at strenuous physical labours building various stone edifices. By nature Marpa was outwardly a rough and tyrannical teacher but inwardly he was all love and compassion. By the previous omens and Milarepa's recounting of his evil deeds, Marpa knew there was a great deal of evil karma to be worked out so he pretended to be always short tempered and demanding with the sincere and faithful lad. He had Milarepa build a stone structure on a high rocky ridge only to have him tear it down again, and take all the rocks and boulders back to where they were found, telling him he had changed his plans and now wanted a new structure built in another place. This was repeated on three different ridges until finally he had Milarepa build a grand many storied edifice on yet a forth ridge. Throughout the tasks, Milarepa never lost faith that he would receive the instructions he was looking for and put forth a Herculean effort, moving stones that ordinarily could only be moved by the combined strength of three men. He put forth such strenuous effort that he wore his body out until his back was one great sore from carrying rocks and mortar. His arms and legs were all cracked and bruised. Yet he continued working on, every day hoping at last to be favored with some religious instruction.
iow, if the guru does a 180 or changes your instruction midstrream, you are to accept it or you will never deserve to receive the real truth when you are ready. ONLY the GURU knows when you are ready. Therein lies the trap for unwary disciples. Not all gurus are gurus.

also, the end does not justify the means of abuse: one cannot abuse a horse to train it properly. there is no such thing as whipping a horse into shape. every horse knows that.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Great information Joe,... thank you :idea:
Ironically for many RSE hardcore believers the greater the abuse dished out by "Ramtha" only proves "he" is the real deal! ....
Who else would dare to be so outrageous?
I've got news for you "true blues..
how about a clever sociopath with (MPD)?.... :roll:

David

MPD patient switching on command and in MRI brain scanner.mpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhM0xp5v ... re=related
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

This all reminds me of the Brit Army, where, reputedly, many years ago, malefactors were given the job of scrubbing the parade square clean with nail and toothbrushes.

Had to have been a bit of a joke. Bristles wouldn't have been up to the job!! Lol. But, I know for a fact that toilets were scrubbed this way, as punishment.

All to do with breaking rebellious spirits, and re-programming.

WE
tree

Unread post by tree »

Vanilla wrote:He said he was disappointed with the last teaching,Ramtha apparently said at this teaching, that no gloom and doom is happening. That he will see everyone next Xmas. And that " What do you expect when you guys live in fear" and he also said, " I was just giving you guys what you wanted"

What do you guys think of what Ramtha said. Basically that you all are fools. ahah just joking!
I dont buy it.
I would like to hear more specifics from your fed up friend.
I would like to understand now, today, what his current understanding of the situation is.

I would also like to give him a few helpful links and advice.

Sincerely,
Tree

Return to “Starting Your Recovery Process”