my last event was on March 2012

If you are new to this forum and are looking for information that is particularly helpful and relevant to those who have recently left RSE and are starting their recovery process, this is a good place to start.
dimensions

my last event was on March 2012

Unread post by dimensions »

my last even was on March 2012. Still trying to figure out things. I am not in Yelm now. I left.
Cheryl

Re: Breakfast for former RSE students

Unread post by Cheryl »

Best wishes to you, Dimensions. There is a lot of sorting out to do! We have been there too. Please share when you can, sometimes writing things down helps you to see things in a new light. This is a place of support, as is EE on facebook. Do join us there too!
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

Welcome Dimensions, so glad to see you here. This takes time, lots and lots of time, but it will get better, life will get better. There is so much helpful information on this site to clear the fog of rse and cleanse the poison that is jz knight, so read as much as you can, when you can, and be gentle on yourself. I wish you the very best Dimensions. There are so many loving, compassionate and understanding people here on this site, who helped bring me back from the brink of insanity and loss, so I know that we will be here for you all the same.
dimensions

Unread post by dimensions »

it is helping me already. Thanks. After so many years of looking and taking courses and believing in other's peoples ideas; I got the realization that it is enough. I feel very strong but still I sense of emptiness inside. It is a strange feeling. I have never felt like this. I know I would get better and better, and sure stronger. One day I will write me story. Thanks to all.
enchanted

Unread post by enchanted »

I am looking forward to your story Dimensions.
This website gave me a lot to think about. I actually cry when I go back and see Ramtha/JZ on Utube. I understand that I cry because I still have hurt in my heart. I had not been to ramtha since 1987. I cry for the students, for participants and I cry for JZ/ramtha.
We are all one and part of the same source...what affects one affects us all.
I love you all from that sacred place within my heart as I understand your hurt.
tickle

Unread post by tickle »

Hello Dimensions,
enchanted wrote:I actually cry when I go back and see Ramtha/JZ on Utube. I understand that I cry because I still have hurt in my heart. I had not been to ramtha since 1987. I cry for the students, for participants and I cry for JZ/ramtha.
We are all one and part of the same source...what affects one affects us all.
I love you all from that sacred place within my heart as I understand your hurt.
I feel the same way today Enchanted - tears. Having been away for a decade, coming back and seeing the mass of destruction that place has done to people. So many people broken financially, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Why JZ, why ? :cry:

Return to “Starting Your Recovery Process”