Can finally admit to myself what bothered me and why

If you are new to this forum and are looking for information that is particularly helpful and relevant to those who have recently left RSE and are starting their recovery process, this is a good place to start.
forever

Unread post by forever »

- Moderator Comment -
This post was split and moved from our Forum topic - The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2430
_________________________________________________________________________________________

MindState,

I am doing the same thing. Exhaling. Can finally admit to myself what bothered me and why. Have you read the thread on the origin of the "white book"? Wow.

Forever
MindState

Unread post by MindState »

The 'white book' is not in my vocabulary. Nor is anything affiliated with RSE! Please, if you have to address someone....address this crazy nut right here! I can't 'reveal' my 'motivation' to those who can't even 'see' me no matter how hard I pound my ass on the pavement to 'serve' your ass some lunch. I am trying to take a breath and I haven't even stretched my smoke filled lungs to deliver my message. It's as though I'm completely invisible to you and last I checked....things seem pretty normal around here.
MindState

The objective is to 'serve'. ......................The only alternative is to 'bottom-feed'.
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

Troll
MindState

freemysoul,

You're beautiful. Come on.....'relationships' are about 'trust' and 'understanding'. I'll never trust you. And you will never understand me............My hero "King Buzzo" of the Melvins sais this. So it is my 'philosophy'. But I'm kind of down at the moment. Will you please get drunk with me? Can we talk about music or something?
MindState

Re: Can finally admit to myself what bothered me and why

* Thanks moderators for splitting this thread!

@ everyone........just for fun. This is just for fun.....relax!

God knows how much I have drank tonight and am now resorting to tea and getting a little tired of this non sense! Things have just gotten silly.

So for fun, ........I will let you know that 'everything' is a 'trap'. Also I will......for fun............you can trap me tonight before I sleep. I'll let you. You win. I have been spotted.

Syd Barret is my musical hero. Pink Floyd .......Piper at the gates of dawn. .......I get 'high on life' just listening to that.

Please don't let me get away! :)

Return to “Starting Your Recovery Process”