Emotional attachment

If you are new to this forum and are looking for information that is particularly helpful and relevant to those who have recently left RSE and are starting their recovery process, this is a good place to start.
forever

Emotional attachment

Unread post by forever »

Anything we have an emotional attachment to and is taken away-leaves an emptiness. Weird displacement feeling. It's a loss. Emotionally homeless. Like wow- where am i? It's NORMAL. And, for as much as many of us feel we were duped, fools, the truth is we are the SMART ones. We saw it. Go out. Walked away! That's a start. The hard part is letting go emotionally. Regrouping. Rebuilding.

Hey, we are all in charge of ourselves and we are intelligent. Obviously. We are able to do anything we put our mind to. And no, i didn't get that from Ram. I went there with with it.

Forever

Changes:

I no longer have Ram playing. Watching video or listening to teachings and straining to get to that next level. Disciplines etc.

I no longer fall asleep doing my list.

I no longer need to have sound, music or teachings playing to go to sleep at night.

I no longer afraid at night.

I no longer allow my emotions to be manipulated by "music to disappear in".

I no give myself over to "unknown".

I am taking back my power. Am drawing from and relying on what's within me rather than external.

I am no longer depending on Ram. RSE or the "teachings" as a source of info. And pity those students that now have pictures and quotes to refer to through out their day. So much for enlightenment.
What did Ramtha teach Us.

What did we learn?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Emotional attachment

Unread post by David McCarthy »

hi forever,

can you check your PM box?

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “Starting Your Recovery Process”