Recovery

If you are new to this forum and are looking for information that is particularly helpful and relevant to those who have recently left RSE and are starting their recovery process, this is a good place to start.
voidgate

Recovery

Unread post by voidgate »

My life has not recovered at all after leaving RSE. I have too low an income earning capacity to move to the country where I would rather be. I live in a non holographic environment where the people do not share my interests or think anything like me. Many people on welfare payments in Australia are in a similar position.

I met a man whose marriage broke up and he could not afford to move out. He was a main frame computer programmer and jobs for that were rare so he had to go on unemployment benefits. He had to sleep on the lounge room floor because he could not afford to move out. The welfare payments are extremely low.

I am forced to live a hypocritical life in the presence of a lot of people I would not want to be anywhere near. I did not create it. I have never dreamed of living in the city or suburbs ever since moving to the country a long time ago. It is my only choice after extensive investigation into being able to make a better one as I am forced to live with a relative who is nothing like me.

Recovery is having things in my life I prefer. What I prefer is to have my farm back that I used to live on. I have never seen anywhere I would prefer to live even if I had the money. I like remote living. Now my ex husband has the farm.
voidgate

RSE stole my occupation. I was part of a family farming enterprise where the skills needed are multifaceted. I was excellent at certain jobs that others were not and they were good at jobs I was not able to do oftentimes because it was too heavy a job.

I was infested with the parasitic mindset of RSE and that led to my marriage breakdown. It would never have occurred otherwise. Farmers in Australia are a very small percentage of the population. Working as a farm worker is not the same as being the owner because the pay is so small no one is ever likely to be able to purchase their own farm on the appalling wages and long hours. Farmers do not generally fit into the marketplace structure in Australia at all.

I have had no real work since 1991 because of it. My expert skills have been wasted on endless years on doing boring things I don't enjoy. I actually mustered some cattle on a friends place a week ago. I have not had such happiness for a long time. I had Owner Classer wool classing qualifications and I can't use them. I was excellent at a lot of jobs on the farm and I have no farm to use them on.

People should be aware RSE steals people's jobs. Their are people that rely on their assets to work. Others I know have been torn between leaving those assets in a foreign country and doing the work. Some have been saved in the nick of time.
Others have risked them to live in an alien country.

People believe that they will manifest and then they find out the workable system on earth is the real version.

When there is no unknown on this planet that was the best life I ever had.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

{{{{{Voidgate}}}}}
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Nextstep

Unread post by Nextstep »

Many countries are in economic depression. They are reducing or cutting off welfare and disability payments. Hardship monies, used to allow citizens outside of their home countries to travel home, are rare even when in the form of loans.

Some believers are choosing to turn themselves into Homeland Security/ICE immigration authorities hoping to get a free ride back to their home countries and at least get on welfare. It may work but you may be barred from returning to this country for years or life.

Some believers were given money to return to home countries. Instead, they used the money to attend events and get back into good graces. That money quickly ran out and the believers came back asking for more. Instead they were offered counseling, a holding hand, a listening ear, a concerned heart. They wanted the money, not the empathy.

Even if none of the promised psychic, spiritual or meta-advancements have occurred, the area is a magnet of gargantuan dimensions. The holy site, church, stage, ranch, garden or whatever it is called provides a ready made, ongoing social drama and social acceptance rivaling that of the best times remembered at camp, school, church, sleep overs, and special events. Social acceptance, socializing, being with accepting people the moment you pay your money and get in is sweetly intoxicating, heady, overwhelming even if it is fake or falsely created or not based on reality.

To successfully remove oneself from that social environment requires enormous will power, a place that is almost as equal in providing social-ization and a social network, and money to sustain one's body and soul or the removal will most likely fail or not have a true removal. If they leave they pine for the ?golden days? and relapse or enter deep depression.

Believers may not leave the site because they have no other strong social organization to go to. When they run out of personal funds they seek out relatives and friends and neighbors and organizations to provide them with it. Many believers seek welfare and disability payments using false identities and illnesses. Others claim to each other that their spiritual abilities made them rise above physical ailment then use their legal names to get welfare and disability saying they created the right of the government to give them what they deserve.

Some people attend get rich quick seminars, buy into pyramid schemes, and even devise illegal deals such a now is going on in many communities. A current scheme is to make deals with insured property owners and falsely get hurt on their business, home or vehicle and get an insurance check then split it with the person. Many persons going into foreclosure do this just before they stop paying on the insurance and mortgage and loan payments. Too many believers have been swayed into such possibilities and have hurt others and themselves.

The Piper is as much to blame as the town?s people for taking away the children to never be seen again. Blame yourself, the leaders, the staff, the fellow believers, the nay sayers, the "ignorant" unknowing relatives, the government, and the unbelievers fully and completely and with lust. Then make a plan to create a new social network and move past the blame to seeing what worked and what did not. It can be a long, drawn out process or a short, intense one.

Nextstep
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

moderator comment:

Since this thread was effectively hijacked by Leemar over the argument of who's to blame for attending rse and was no longer about supporting voidgate's, recovery process, that portion of the thread has been deleted.

Our primary purpose with this website is to provide an online support community. Within it we provide space for networking, educational information, opinion sharing, asking questions, and sharing of facts.

By registering and posting on EMF, you agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.

In fairness to voidgate who started this thread, please keep all further posts within this thread in direct response to the original post.

Thank you for your consideration.
voidgate

That's a really good idea unbound. Those sort of arguments that hijack an entire thread make really dreadful reading.

G2G I am not certain if you are trying to get some message through to me. Do you have something to say to me ? It does not make any sense to me.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Voidgate: That was a cyber-hug! A name in between these brackets: { } implies a hug. That's all. Sorry to confuse you. Just a hug for you, is all and all that's good in life!
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
voidgate

That's very kind of you G2G. When people write things that are concepts specific to a foreign country I have no idea of what they are talking about. Thankyou for clarifying it.
voidgate

My dreams are of the unknown. Prior to RSE my dreams always formulated out of the unknown. My former life is unsatisfactory and yet relatively speaking RSE has given me nothing that is even remotely close to bringing me as much joy as my life on the farm did.

RSE has trashed my life and put me in an environmental prison where many of the neighbours are cruel, aggressive people that violate the law at every given opportunity. Even the local industry and a hotel with loud live entertainment have vendetta's against the remaining decent citizenry. The officials in both council and police are corrupt and inept, or negligent.

This is supposed to be the product of dreaming the dream at RSE when I have never wanted to be in the city, or suburbs ever again. In the absence of the unknown I would prefer to live a life a bit like the Man from Snowy River. Exploring the Australian bush in the absence of tourism interests me. I love the wilderness of the high country. I enjoy horse riding. I like wilderness areas and I like environmental pass times. I like being away from most humans as their consciousness is often destructive.

I used to like leatherwork and plaiting leather for bridles. I like playing Irish music on the tin whistle and flute. I like understanding ecosystems and observing native Australian animals in the wild. I like observing different birds. I enjoyed mustering cattle on horses.

RSE has changed my life to be the exact opposite to my dreams and making known the unknown according to their standards of education as been to understand just how cruel and brutal life can be. I now know how miserable it is for people in those impoverished countries to never get their dreams ever. I never knew that before.
voidgate

I went to RSE in order to get the things that I want that I did not have and some of those things are paranormal. That was the offer presented at RSE. Almost all of the things in my life are things that I do not want. This is the product of what I was taught in order to manifest and the outcome as preposterous.

Yesterday I went in a helicopter over the beach, sea and cliffs. I really enjoyed it and I think I would like to learn to fly one. the pilot who already had an aeroplane license told me he has to learn for 75 hours at $450.00 per hour and it would have cost $850.00 per hour to learn in a helicopter that was the size I rode in. If I have never learnt to fly I would need many more hours tuition. It brought me joy.

Ms. Knight said I could have my dreams. I prefer to have a husband as well because I like the companionship of one. The former one isn't interested and I really have met no one in more than 15 years that comes remotely close to being inharmony with my viewpoints.

I would like a lot of other things as well and I would like Ms. Knight to provide what she offered.

Return to “Starting Your Recovery Process”