COAST TO COAST JZ

joe sz

COAST TO COAST JZ

Unread post by joe sz »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjNuf2RgDDU&feature=fvsr

anyone hear this radio interview? took place in 2011, I think, but posted in 2012.
JZ appears around minute 45, 49 talks about imaginary friends/voices she heard as a kid, 51 1st Ramtha contact in 1977 story.
etc. What the Bleep film also covered.
JZ appears to be sober and at her baseline personality.
Ockham

Re: COAST TO COAST JZ

Unread post by Ockham »

Hi Joe,

I listened to the Knight interview live on Cost to Coast. The interviewer was Rob Simone, who is an occasional host on the show. Rob was fairly sympathetic to Knight and the Ramtha fantasy, avoiding any tough questions. Judy quoted her usual memorized schtick about meeting Ramtha in the kitchen of her mobile home while playing with sticking a pyramid on her head, floated up to the ceiling and saw a cobweb, yada... yada... yada.... Heard the whole thing a zillion times before, quoted virtually verbatim from the Steven Wright book, "Ramtha." Knight didn't do any channelling and avoided most of the RSE doomsday crap. Over all, it was one of more boring Coast to Coast sessions I've heard. Judy was careful not to leave any red meat on the table that could prove emberassing. The only thing worse would have been to have George Noory doing the interview. Noory is a UFO and conspiracy afficianado to his core and doubtless would have been fawining all over the place to kiss Knight's feet.

I miss the former weekend host Ian Punnett. He is much more educated and insightful. Ian would have been more likely to ask Knight at least a few questions that would have put Knight in the hot seat.

Judy sounded sober, not at all like the manic Judy of the RSE horse barn or her potty mouth belicose Ramtha alter ego.

~~

A few months ago, Joe Dispenza was on Coast to Cost. I didn't recognize him by his voice at first, having turned on my radio after he had been introduced. I was thinking that what Dispenza was talking about sounded remarkably like RSE party line, but he had different words in place Knight's trademarks, servicemarks, copyrighted terminology. He was much more rational sounding than Judy Knight - not that I personally buy into the philosophy. At least Dispenza is much more listenable interviewee.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone

Without changing the subject Joe Dispenza witch I knew well in my days is very well aware that RSE is a scam, putting him in the same category then JZ. This interview I think was taking out and re-posted not that long ago I remember Posting on the last one.

Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

Thanks Robair.

I did not listen to the entire interview but I got the same drift you indicated:Simone reminded me of Larry King whose tendency with freaky guests like JZ was to maybe ask a few tough questions but then drop the issue after just one answer....thus psychics were always willing to be on his show.
RATINGS. Feeds America's insatiable need for superstition as does Coast to Coast.

It occured to me that JZ is clumsily entering her "wise crone" phase and appears to fancy herself as something like the "talking tree" Grandmother Willow in the animated film Pocahantas. Of course, her Ramtha puppet often talks the same way, imitating a wise old man on a hill---the content however is less impressive than the Granny Willow's.

Return to “Ramtha & the Biography of Judith Hampton Knight”