The CIA measure the energy coming from the Ranch

This is a thread to debate the pseudoscience that RSE promotes, versus the science of our current day.
Vanilla

The CIA measure the energy coming from the Ranch

Unread post by Vanilla »

I was told a few times, that Ram's bands extend so far out that whenever there is an event with Ram, helicopters fly over and record this energy that extends out into the sky, when Ram appears.

A few times Ram has said they are being watched and CIA records everything.

Also some people see vans with tinted windows and antennae on 89th street during the event. Why dont they just pay for a ticket?

What may I ask are the measuring Ram's energy or bands with?

Is that funny. I heard that and thought ram is real then. You see how stupid I was?
Marie

Re: The CIA measure the energy coming from the Ranch

Unread post by Marie »

:lol: :lol: We love you. Don't be hard on yourself.
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM
ex

Unread post by ex »

in the sientific study the hired and paid sientists measured em fields. when jzr claims: the measurements went off the chards the sientist describe that a incoming car can cause a distubence of the force ah field.....of this magnitude. so imagine how insignificant an incoming ramtha is. just like a truck driving through a quiet forest.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Explain to me what was done?

I was told the Cia have these measurements and that "they all cant believe" the energy coming from the school
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

I wonder if CIA Rob/Bob?? is still in the school. He was a trip.

CD
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Please tell me everything you know about him. CD
California Dreamin'

I think my contact info shows up online, but if not I'll p.m. you.
ex

Unread post by ex »

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=860 caterpilar did excelent resarch on this.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I would think the CIA would just have somebody pose as a student and attend events. If powerful Ramtha can't keep the helicopters from flying over or vans from driving by JZ's ranch, then Ramtha probably wouldn't be able to notice a CIA agent inside the arena with psi-meter (or whatever pseudo scientific gadget) duct taped beneath the clothing.

The JZ/R teaching is so powerful that the CIA agent will forget the mission and become a genuine student maybe. That could be a problem.

Also, I wonder why the CIA would care about the size of JZ's energy bands?; they have other monkey brain preoccupations like chasing communists and terrorists.
appealing

Unread post by appealing »

Last time I was on campus a couple of years back CIA Ron (I think that was his name) was still there trying to score himself a woman. Anyone with a pulse and the required organs appeared to qualify to be hit on. He was almost as creepy as Greg. JZ said the CIA had sent him to investigate her but he heard the teachings and was tuned in, so to speak. Head *&$#ed more like.

And to answer the other question, 'they' is anyone who JZ wants to tout as the latest enemy. Could be the general public, the little green...oops, I mean 'grey' men, the CIA, Osama Bin Laden - you name it, it will be them sometime. Sigh. :roll: There comes a times when conspiracy theories just get boring.

Appealing
California Dreamin'

Hi Vanilla-

I think the name of the guy is CIA Ron. (not bob or rob). Anyway, do you know if he is still at the school? And do you know for certain who I am talking about?

I will tell you of my several encounters with him, but I prefer that it be via an email. I really want to give you a thoughtful answer, but for some reason I am unable to post a private message at this time.

Try sending me a private message.

CD
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Hi Appealing,

Is creepy Greg the same one (Simmons) that RSE has on the Beyond the Ordinary Internet stream? A friend played some BTO episodes for me, and just listening to Simmons for a short time there just seemed to be a sleaze factor there like the guy could make a good shady congressional lobbyist. I don't know exactly what bothered me; in just a few sentences, Simmons set off my BS detector.
appealing

Hey Ockham,

One and the same... I'd trust him as far as I could throw a neutron star and I have felt that way from first seeing him. Initially he just had a vibe about him, now he's just obviously cretinous. He is JZ's lackey after all, and being that 'high up' or more accurately 'low down' in rse, he is either A: a complete mug who believes JZ to be real, and therefore should not be listened to on the grounds that he is definitely not as bright as he would like to believe; or B: aware of what a complete fraud JZ is, and still perpetuates her BS pseudoscience in order to make himself a comfortable living. Or there could be a C option where he is aware, but is also a complete mug... Yes, I think that's it.

Ew...

Appealing
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Thanks Appealing,

I'm still learning the cast of characters! Much appreciated. Funny how that sixth sense works! I was criticizing myself for making a snap judgement of Greg Simmons whom I haven't met in person.

I'm still trying to decide how much of the baloney is egged on by Simmons and the other business people of RSE and how much of it emanates from JZ herself. At first, I thoguht that maybe JZ was being pulled along by business people that see Ramtha as a money machine, and JZ thinks she's being sincere. Then I read the discussion thread about the tank with JZ's egoism and bad treatment of the students. The Glen Cunningham interview also supports that JZ is in on the ploy.

The end result is the same either way, in that the students are getting a muddled, self-contradictory, and mean spirited spiriutal education and paying signficant money for it.
appealing

My impression is that the lot of them are as bad so each other. JZ is the dictionary definition of fake even when she is not pretending to be someone else. I feel positively sick that I ever became involved with anything to do with her and am having some trouble restraining my language when I describe her.

I really hope that one day I'll be able to be one of those understanding people who can say I feel sorry for her but at the moment I don't. She still has a beautiful friend of mine very deep in her grasp and it makes me sad to see an otherwise intelligent person so sucked up by her BS.

I must admit that I now consider myself to be a bit of an atheist but at the same time I can also say I truly hope jz finds herself the subject of a great karmic response that proves me wrong!!!

appealing
California Dreamin'

In 1996 I worked with someone who said he is a long-time friend of Greg Simmons. He told me of some of their childhood pranks. Anyway, something that I find of interest is that the name of Tony Robbins came up.

Anyway, this person that I worked with had been involved on some level with Tony Robbins. What I find interesting, is that James Arthur Ray (of the sweat lodge tragedy) was also involved at some level with Tony Robbins.

I've been watching the trial of James Arthur Ray, and so much of what I'm learning about James Ray and his relationship to his students sounds like the brainwashing and manipulation that goes on at RSE. It occurred to me that Tony Robbins appears to have a dotted-line commonality with both Ramtha and James Arthur Ray, and that Greg Simmons most likely is the link.

CD
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

I thought it had been previously noted here that either Greg or Steve K. once worked for Robbins...???
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Hahaha! Tony Robbins, I forgot about him. I remember seening late night infomercial style TV advertisements promoting his seminars many years ago. I never paid much attention.

I just looked up Robbins' biographical info, and wow, a some of his theories have more than a little similarity to the disciplines taught at RSE. From the description of his book, "Unlimited Power," from 1987 it sounds like Robbins describes breathing exercises that are C&E-like. Hmm, sounds like a little cross-polination of ideas there. I wonder if RSE ever had an oxygen machine fad? Maybe it isn't enough of a scam. The machines really do concentate oxygen - people with lung problems benefit from using oxygen machines. You can get one from a medical supplier for a few thousand dollars. Maybe that's it; not so much oppotunity for a pyramid (pun!) sales scheme to sell them.

Wikipedia notes that Robbins had a reality show on TV in 2009, but was cacelled after only the second episode due to lack of viewers.
California Dreamin'

I just looked up Robbins' biographical info, and wow, a some of his theories have more than a little similarity to the disciplines taught at RSE. From the description of his book, "Unlimited Power," from 1987 it sounds like Robbins describes breathing exercises that are C&E-like. Hmm, sounds like a little cross-polination of ideas there.
Tony Robbin's "Unlimited Power" from 1987 is the exact timing of JZ Fright's "State of Mind."

Coincidence???? I think not. I read somewhere that both James A Ray and Tony Robbins had taken acting classes prior to launching into their current personas.

Perhaps the three of them (JZ, TR, & jAR) all met in acting school. :idea: and then mutually agreed to attend NLP together. :idea: :idea:

CD
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

One thing they have in common for sure is predation on peoples desire to be better in life, be grander so to speak. I do believe that JZ does this in a potentially much more harmful manner though.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Freemysoul- yes.

This girl who I sat with my very first event told me a joke.

How can you tell a new RSE student?

They still have money.

Yes. Its so sad.

People should use their brains and think about what will make them happier and do it. I should have done this. There is no such thing as MAGIC. I needed to go down this road, to get to the truth.

In a way, albeit very negative, JZ has done this. She has found something that will make her money and she did the very best job of it. To her material things, money, celebrities and all that make her happy. However she gets it. Then she wonders, why, why am I not on Oprah..?
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Yeah Vanilla, you definitely got the teaching - even if it wasn't the way JZ thought you would. Absoultely, there's no qucik fix magic in life. We can manifest things we want but it can take some work. Maybe not C&E, but maybe larboring to get money, or working hard on a hobby craft, or putting concerted emotional energy into a personal relationship. It is ironic that doing RSE disciplines is probably a good way not to manfest what you want because you're spending time on the disciplines rather than putting out effort to get to your goal.

The joke about how to tell a new RSE student - still has money, would be funny if it weren't true. I suppose that to a point self-regulates RSE addiction a little since you can't stay current without taking refreshers and that takes money.

I did notice on the ramtha.tv web site that even non current students can watch the on-line Internet events, and the prices are kept more affordable. I suspect that will become a big revenue generator. It can still add up, with $50 or $100 events almost every week. People don't stop to think about how they've dropped $2,500 on RSE in the last year - better yet RSE gets a chance for more income becuase students don't have to spend on plane tickets and food. Good chance to get edit out the drunken tirades and emberassments. too.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

The students think the CIA is enfatuated with them. That the Cia believes in the Ram. That they know he is real. That somehow Cia bob was hired to assassinate JZ, but after he heard her he became a loyal follower.

Return to “Pseudoscience & RSE”