An honest question about the blu room

This is a thread to debate the pseudoscience that RSE promotes, versus the science of our current day.
Xylofone

An honest question about the blu room

Unread post by Xylofone »

UVB light is much like infrared, it helps with pain and has been used in sports for decades, (and it's used to treat skin conditions too) this is scientifically proven, but beyond that it's unclear what the other effects are in terms of health benefits. It stimulates vitamin D production, which is good for people who can't get outside often but here's what I want to know most of all.

UVB light doesn't penetrate glass. If you've ever owned a bearded dragon or other reptile you probably know this, they need to be directly in the path of their UVB bulb and putting their terrarium in the window doesn't give them UVB light. The glass filters out 70-100% of the UVB depending on what it's made of, and all you get is UVA. That's why you can't get a sunburn through glass windows.

Why does the blu room sell "blu room charged water" in glass bottles for something like $5 per 8 or 12oz? Why do they let people truck in gigantic, heavy glass 5 gallon jugs on hand trucks to "charge" in the room. There isn't any UVB light getting into that water, if the water would even hold the frequency at all. There's no body who has tested that, either.

To a Ramtha student, it's a "duh" moment. "Duh, we don't need to test anything, we already know! Haven't you learned anything from our magnificent teacher?"

So they're selling UVB charged water that nobody can verify is being charged with UVB light frequency but we all know isn't being charged because UVB doesn't penetrate glass. Isn't that fraud?

Shouldn't they know that UVB light doesn't penetrate glass? If they don't know UVB doesn't penetrate glass, then how can anyone trust the rest of the so-called research?

During many events, hundreds of students handed over their precious bottles of wine to get their wine charged in the blu room for $35 per bottle! Wine bottles are made of glass, last I checked. How could this simple fact be overlooked? One might assume they know and are just ripping people off but I don't think they even know or they wouldn't have made such an obvious OOPS. I don't think they bothered to understand the true science behind UVB light. I think they did some quick research on the existing science behind UVB therapy, and knowing that everyone wants to be in the blue realm, they concluded that UVB light does whatever they say it does.

Infrared is better for pain, anyway. Both work but infrared is where the deep healing is. But that doesn't work with Ram's teachings because infrared is where all those icky beings reside, infrared has a bad connotation in the school. You don't want to be an entity stuck in infrared, that means you never made it very far. But the blue realm, that's the fourth seal, everyone wants to be fourth seal.

The other thing that I think is bizarre:

Mike Wright calls UVB light therapy "UFO technology" - huh??

From the light medicine event they published on YouTube, Mike is talking about the blu room's success and he says:

“And in the four years we’ve been in operation over 120,000 user sessions. Imagine over 120,000 people being lifted off by UFO technology and then brought back only 20 minutes later in linear time, and what sort of advanced upgrades could be done in another time in another atmosphere remote from our limited thinking mind that wants to analyze everything, but the deeper mind has greater resources.”

So a session in the blu room is like being lifted off by UFO technology for 20 minutes and it provides unknown upgrades in another time? Is he for real? But he cleverly ends that statement by diminishing the rational, thinking mind so you better not question it.

People share amazing healing stories all the time but if you pay close attention, there are only two groups of healed people. The first group is healing from psychological trauma, which makes sense since the blu room is relaxing. But then you have the second group of people who report healings from more than just pain. They report healings from cancer, MS, heart conditions, and other serious diseases, but the thing is their healing stories are always accompanied by something along the lines of "I started taking the medication my doctor prescribed me and I went to the blu room three times a week"

The people healing from diseases are going to the blu room and taking medication prescribed by doctors and giving the blu room all the credit for their healing. These stories are being promoted as proof that the blu room heals diseases, and they all say things like "we can't say that the blu room cures disease, BUT here are these testimonials from people who healed themselves of disease using it."

There have been no studies released about the blu room, no trials done, no experiments. Nothing to show that it's the UVB light and not the medication that is responsible for the healing.

I did a few sessions when they created it and I did have pain relief, but that's already been proven by science. I had several more serious ailments that were never affected by my sessions, and I focused on them like we were taught and nothing happened. Unlike the other people I didn't go on medication, too. I tried just the blu room and all it did was give me deep relaxation and pain relief for arthritis. I'm not complaining about that, believe me, the pain relief is extraordinary but healing diseases?

At some point one has to look at the facts and see if this healing is actually happening, or if people are just hyped up about something and convincing themselves it's working.

If this healing is actually happening, they should have no problem running experiments and trials to document all of it. Surely the FDA won't ban them from such testing. But the moment anyone questions if it's really working, it's dismissed like "oh don't be silly, of course it works, what are you, stuck in your monkey mind? Come on, Ramtha taught you better than that... reality is what you make it... if you don't believe it works, that's your truth..."

:roll: :?: :?: :!:
journeythroughramthaland

Re: An honest question about the blu room

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

Hi Xylophone!

How much is a 20 min session??
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
Xylofone

Re: An honest question about the blu room

Unread post by Xylofone »

Howdy journeythroughramthaland!

The cost depends on what location you visit. Apart from JZs (I think her only location is on campus) they're all franchises, so the cost varies.

The one in Yelm is $60, but $35 for seniors. Olympia at Absolute Health Clinic is $30 across the board, they used to be $60.
Everyone from RSE got free visits for a year though a couple years ago at Olympia.
I think the Seattle one is $80?
And then you can use the one on RSE's campus during events for $60.
Kids that go with an adult bring up the price a little and there is a pet blu room now too but I don't know where it is or what it costs.

They have a mercy blu program that gives free sessions to people with serious issues, like PTSD or other diseases, but I don't know if that's run by JZ or the Yelm location.

$30 is reasonable, $60 is crazy and $80 is just insane. You can get your own UVB handheld therapy lamp on Amazon for $300 and own it forever and treat yourself. I know, I know, if you do that you won't get to bathe in the light in an octagon-shaped room. :lol:

Return to “Pseudoscience & RSE”