DEBUNKING Ramtha re Levitating Humans

This is a thread to debate the pseudoscience that RSE promotes, versus the science of our current day.
skills

DEBUNKING Ramtha re Levitating Humans

Unread post by skills »

Hi Everyone

It has helped me recovery and "de-radicalise" myself to look into some of the "super powers" Ramtha (and whenever I say Ramtha, it should read "JZ") espouses.

I hope this clear scientific debunking helps you as much as it helped me. I wish it hadn't taken me so long. Thank heavens for the Internet and whatever helped me ask the right question. It took me years, so don't feel in any way bad if it's taken you a long time, too.

The example here is making ourselves levitate via C&E. Well, despite Ramtha's teaching, scientists have been trying to levitate the tiniest of objects for decades, if not centuries, and only in the past 12 years (as at today, June 2019) have they been successful.

Here is an article about the first group to achieve some success (noting that a human would die in the vacuum conditions to which levitating a miniscule object was successful), in 2007:

https://phys.org/news/2007-08-scientist ... heory.html

And note the quote by the research leader, Professor Leonhardt: "At the moment, in practice it is only going to be possible for micro-objects with the current technology, since this quantum force is small and acts only at short ranges. For now, human levitation remains the subject of cartoons, fairytales and tales of the paranormal." And how would be simply dream up the apparatus???

And here is another successful research experiment, using a different technology. Again, note this is an extremely small object only, namely a two-centimetre polystyrene sphere, that was levitated. And how would our minds set up the apparatus and sound beams - just thinking them into being, hey!:

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... 592a0a5109

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
David
journeythroughramthaland

Re: DEBUNKING Ramtha re Levitating Humans

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

WOW, Great articles Skill (David),

And welcome to EMF!! Your input is well founded and well needed!!

However, I have found that rather then levitating, R's method of teachings actually prove that through the power of the mind, it is possible to have ones thoughts create so much mass that the universe actually shifts due to a warping of the fabric of spacetime and so while it appears one is levitating the earth and universe shift beneath ones feet so as to appear one is levitating....... Oh, and by the way, remind me to tell you about that bridge I have for sale in Brooklyn........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :roll:
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
skills

Re: DEBUNKING Ramtha re Levitating Humans

Unread post by skills »

:D :D :D

I don't know the Brooklyn bridge story???

Thanks for your feedback - appreciated.

Return to “Pseudoscience & RSE”