Moving On Doesn't Equate Shutting Up About One's Experience

The moderators will move off-topic posts from other threads, to here, where you're These This forum is open for discussion and exchange of views.
Please DO NOT start NEW topic threads here
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

wolfman wrote:Tyger......

Another interesting synchronicity is the fact that you relate your wife resembling Ms Nicks............... Who by the way is a witch.

Pure Wiccan my friend.

I want to hear your story...........if it ever makes it to the light of day.
Wolfman - I've been told more than a few times I resemble Stevie Nicks, and I'm not wiccan, and I'm still kickin'. :wink: I do know a few people who are wiccan, and they seem to be more concerned with nature, etc. -they don't require costly events, and imo at least, appear to live and let live. I find their belief to "harm none" to be a lot more compassionate than what I'vee witnessed of RSE staff. :roll:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

:arrow: I have to add, of course, you are entitled to your own opinion, as is everyone.

RSE is more of a "Live and LET DIE" thing, imo. 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

G2G,

I would have to agree with you. The Wiccans that I've known have been more caring people filled with more respect and compassion than most Ramsters I've met. While the Wiccans do believe they create their reality, they have plenty of room in that equation for love and compassion without judging others.

In an ironic way, they seem more aligned to acting in a "godly" manner.

I had a chat with a Wiccan once who also considered herself aligned with Catholicism. I've met others like her, too. They are more christ-centered in their nature beliefs, than some christians I've met.

All in all, it makes me think of 'by their fruits ye shall know them'. By that, I simply mean that as my mother told me, "look at someone's actions, not just their words'. There's just so much truth in that simple statement to show people's true colors.

My two cents.
wolfman

Unread post by wolfman »

WICCAN REVISITED......

My point was to Tyger because of his SEAL training in his past that he is not completely aware of.

NOW this is what I know about Wiccan and it is advanced....... For the most part Wiccans are just a bunch of mother earth loving neophytes without any power to harm another.........BUT there are some who think they know more than they do and they like to control situations to their likening and the practice "mumbo jumbo" or the casting of spells onto others they wish to manipulate. This is nothing new and there are some that have honed their skill quite well with the help of the works of AC. AC indroduced Wiccan into the GOETIA.

(don't ask me to explain any of this. I don't want to haunt you the rest of your "goody two shoe" lives.)

Wiccans are female and mostly q*eer.

And q*eerness is the problem that we live with in this world today.
It lies camouflaged in the old houses of power in the world.
That to this day allow pain and suffering to conitinue with common humanityfor the good of those wearing camouflage.
Tyger

Unread post by Tyger »

wolfman wrote:WICCAN REVISITED......

My point was to Tyger because of his SEAL training in his past that he is not completely aware of.

NOW this is what I know about Wiccan and it is advanced....... For the most part Wiccans are just a bunch of mother earth loving neophytes without any power to harm another.........BUT there are some who think they know more than they do and they like to control situations to their likening and the practice "mumbo jumbo" or the casting of spells onto others they wish to manipulate. This is nothing new and there are some that have honed their skill quite well with the help of the works of AC. AC indroduced Wiccan into the GOETIA.

(don't ask me to explain any of this. I don't want to haunt you the rest of your "goody two shoe" lives.)

Wiccans are female and mostly q*eer.

And q*eerness is the problem that we live with in this world today.
It lies camouflaged in the old houses of power in the world.
That to this day allow pain and suffering to conitinue with common humanityfor the good of those wearing camouflage.

Hehehehe....I wanted you to be the first one to say it. That's what I heard the first time I ran into "Wiccans". It was on the Internet and that's how the whole "modern" movement was described to me. To wit: "It's a cult for teenage lesbians."

At the time, I thought the person was just making a joke about them, but over the years, having run into and chatted with dozens of them, I'd have to agree since I never met a "praticing witch" under the self-professed age of 25 that wasn't a homosexual....or at least bi.

My take is like most of the illiterate crap these kids do now-a-days, the "practiced" version is a far cry from the original meaning.

And yeah, I've had several hundred "spells put on me". Even spied on them in chats and IM's and watched them gloating like a bunch of twerps over their stupid "spells". LOL!!!!

So far I've yet to see these idiots manage to spell English, much less anything supernatural. :wink:
Tyger

Unread post by Tyger »

wolfman wrote:Tyger......

Another interesting synchronicity is the fact that you relate your wife resembling Ms Nicks............... Who by the way is a witch.

Pure Wiccan my friend.

I want to hear your story...........if it ever makes it to the light of day.

Which story? It may have been copyrighted already, or still classified.
wolfman

Unread post by wolfman »

Tyger...........

Classified ! ! !

I love it !

I burned all my "Contracts" this lifetime, and it rained hell let me tell you.

Return to “Off Topic Posts - Recycle Bin - Really Weird Stuff - Moved to Here”