Balloon Boy connected to RSE?

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Marie

Balloon Boy connected to RSE?

Unread post by Marie »

I heard on the radio this morning that the Heene's believe the world will end in 2012, and that they had launched this ballon hoax with their son hoping that the money they could make from it would pay for the underground bunker the want to build to survive 2012. Anyone know if they are any relation to rse?
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi Marie,
It would not surprise me if Richard Heene's megalomania and paranoia is connected to RSE ,
One thing is for sure..... RSE is promoting the 2012 doomsday hoax.....

David.
As the weeks progressed, his theories got more and more extreme and paranoid. A lot of it surrounded 2012, and the possibility of there being an apocalyptic moment. Richard likes to talk a lot about the possibility of the Sun erupting in a large-scale solar flare that wipes out the Earth. It got to the point where he was really pressing me, saying we're running out of time, we're running out of time, the end of the world is coming. And we have to take necessary precautions to make sure that we're not among the majority that's going to be killed.
But he was motivated by theories I thought were far-fetched. Like Reptilians ? the idea there are alien beings that walk among us and are shape shifters, able to resemble human beings and running the upper echelon of our government. Somehow a secret government has covered all this up since the U.S. was established, and the only way to get the truth out there was to use the mainstream media to raise Richard to a status of celebrity, so he could communicate with the masses.
It got to the point where I was just nodding my head and going along with what he said, because it was easier than trying to debate with him.

Boy in the balloon - Gawker

http://gawker.com/5383858/exclusive-i-h ... alloon-hoa :-?
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Based on what was posted, this Richard guy really does sound like a ramster.
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

wow, he really does! My interest was piqued by the 2012 and underground bunker talk, but the reptilian people and government conspiracy theories leave little doubt! I wonder what all the buzz in yelm is about him?
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”