The teachings on The Brain....are they really Ramtha's???

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
As I Recall It

The teachings on The Brain....are they really Ramtha's???

Unread post by As I Recall It »

One of the major arguments by RSE students in support of the teachings appears to be based around the Big R's teachings on the brain - even those of us who have departed must agree that they are impressive but that alone does not mean that there is no other source for this material.

As a recent 're-visitor' to EMF I have spent hours scrolling through most of the 2008 & 2009 posts just to catch up on various opinions and I was astonished at the level of research some of you guys do - I was also intrigued to discover that it appears that the chanelled entity LAZARIS (not my cup of tea) was giving teachings on the brain way before it became fashionable with the Big R - now whilst none of what Lazaris has to say is of any interest to me here is something interesting and factual....

Prior to coming to the Ranch one Greg Simmons was an embracer of and held a senior position within the Lazaris organisation (marketing I think) which he left to come to Yelm and how do I know (?)....because Greg told me so.

Is it possible that Greg brought the concept of the brain teachings with him (?) and research on the subject then followed....I guess we will never know but it's an interesting possibility don't you think?

Now that most of us have finally woken up we can easily see how much of the material (on all subjects) has been freely accessible for generations and that plagiarism is rife and not just confined to Yelm.

In a past life as an Omakadian there was a book in the bookshop by a Lynn Grabhorn and it was titled "Excuse me your life is waiting" and it was an entertaining read - Lynn acknowledged that she got the material from www.abraham-hicks.com and that the terminology The Law of Attraction and The Art of Deliberate Creation came from that source...but that didn't stop her from flogging the Abraham stuff as if it was hers - but it didn't stop there - the whole theme behind The Secret is mostly based on the Abraham stuff even though my fellow Aussie Rhonda Byne claims that her inspiration came from dead authors.

Note how all the 'experts' on The Secret now seem to lay claim to The Law of Attraction as being the centrepiece of their own offerings - it is also interesting to note that whilst Esther Hicks was a participant on the original DVD of The Secret, she and any reference to her was mysteriously removed from all subsequent releases of the DVD's and the credits - maybe Esther was a little miffed that due credit wasn't being given for the stealing of what was basically her material?

One can only summise that this whole 'industry' is being plagiarised to death and nowhere more so than in Yelm.
Caterpillar

400 Years of Imaginary Friends

Unread post by Caterpillar »

As I Recall It, there is a book called "400 Years of Imaginary Friends" that Joe Szimhart recommended at the LARSE meeting. J.Zerox and her "peers" had many sources to zerox from.

I posted about this book and the book review from Joe here:

http://www.enlightenmefree.com/phpbb3/p ... .php?t=855

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”