Kensho get in here!

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
oil

Kensho get in here!

Unread post by oil »

he he no drama ;)

just wanted to say hi to kensho ;)

although i registred some while back here, i was never active and a friend of mine just showed me you are pretty active in there.
well i have quite some reading to do, to follow you on what happends with your over the past years. First of all i am i am very happy to see / hear from you again. although i am sure you would have answered as well if i would have shot you a email.

ohh since you are wondering WTF is hiding behind that username, its me "oil" aka "oilreg" which still missing the wonderfull shakes you did when i had the real please to stay at your home for some time, guess it was in 2007

i hope you and willie are doing just great, please give him a extra bone from me

sweetest greetings
oil
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Greetings Oil,

Welcome to EMF where truth is the reality, not like at RSE where one gives it all up, just to make something up...then spins down the rabbit hole of delusion.

Yes, please read the many post of those who have risen up out of that abyss.
May you always be surrounded by and embrace all the grace and beauty that life has to offer.

The "others" are well but do not seek contact.
Will see what we can do about changing your name on the board.

With fondness I recall our time together. You were a riot and hope that you still are...you "lazy thing!"
And of course I will give Willy the dog an extra bone with your well wishes.

BTW: Berries, yogurt, protein powder, juice and a good shot of love makes the best breakfast shake.

Much love, Kensho

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”