My Introduction (oil)

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
oil

My Introduction (oil)

Unread post by oil »

first of all is it possible to change my current usernaname from "muh" to "oil" since i really identify myself with the last name LOL
prolly signing up for new account is easiest, nevertheless if its possible please switch me over

i guess i last attended a RSE seminar in 2006, well actually in the year of the TDTC teaching came out, and if i recall correct i may came first to school in 2003 or 2004 so i am not that much of a long termer. what i realized over the past 2 years is that there is a big discrepancy between the early books / teachings and what the school actually does the last years. So for me it felt totally f...moderator edit up in terms of what the original message was.

i have to admit that for my personal growth RSE helped me pretty much, i still think i am creating my reality the way i think cause i see it every day at work, still doing create your day, not neccearily c&e cause i am really a lazy bum. From my current view i see Ramtha as one part on the way, but not the real thing since some stuff simply dont fit at all.

hmm so far for the introduction i think :)
cheers oil

Our primary purpose with this website is to provide an online support community. Within it we provide space for networking, educational information, opinion sharing, asking questions, and sharing of facts.

By registering and posting on EMF, you agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.

Please review The EMF Guidelines for Posting
http://www.enlightenmefree.com/phpbb3/p ... /viewtopic

Thank you for your consideration.
The Moderator team

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”