JZ Rose Warehouse Giveaway

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Caterpillar

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Date: Sat, Feb 13, 2010 (12 noon to 5 pm)

Cost: $100 per band. No discounts.
You may take up to 30 JZ Rose items free per band.

Eligibility: Current students

http://events.ramtha.com/events/2010/Cu ... m.aspx#462

It?s not exactly ?free? but it?s about $3.33 per item if one manages to take 30 pieces.
I wonder how many items are available or what they are.
JZ may even make a profit.

She may be disappearing to the 23rd universe soon?
Caterpillar

Warehouse Liquidation of JZ Rose:

http://www.ramtha.com/email/01-14-10_Give/online.html

Over 15,000 Items Available.

JZ Rose is probably disappearing, too.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

It does appear that way.

Hopefully after that happens, the current followers of RSE will not be left trying to figure out what happened to them and what to do next in a state of desperation and isolation.

Let us join together in welcoming those who visit EMF with compassion, understanding and support.
May their path be an easy one.

Much love, Kensho
nimbus

Unread post by nimbus »

Does this mean Ramtha is going out of business??? That would be great news.
ex

Unread post by ex »

sorry too much money is made frome this tale.
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

I'm wondering why any of the students would need these things if the world as we know it is about to end? What fun is a designer dress and matching handbag if you're stuck in an underground bunker fending off lizard people and idiot villagers trying to get to get to your food source?
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM
ex

Unread post by ex »

if you think there is much more than things she tried to sell in her shop. or t shirt and baseballheads and old books.things you get in a churchsale for quarters you dont know jz. 100:30 is still 3 .33$. if she masteres something its selling. some fanatics can afford to buy the robes used by ramtha. the poor ones can have stuff touched by the channel. remember jz skimes without scruples on every level. what an oportunety for the masters they can shopp without suporting walmart were a real master has to go in disguiese.[ or is the ban lifted like in the cinema?] ramsters r just like normal people they shopp,they party,eat and sleep and sh...the only difference is that its all manipulated by jzr.
Caterpillar

Hello, check out this picture of JZ.

Quote: JZ is sharing a piece of her mind made manifest!

http://www.ramtha.com/email/02-10-10_Give/online.html

JZ Rose seems to have a lot of DEAD stock? or is closing down soon. POOF!

Here is an opportunity for entrepreneurial students to resell on eBay ? previously owned by fake channel of Ramtha!
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

I thought it was interesting the song playing was "Dream a Little of Me".... it struck me as just another example of the huge narcissism... She is spreading "her self" outward.. so no one forgets her... Either that or she's getting on top of a bad hoarding habit!... :lol:
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM
ex

Unread post by ex »

you pay for entry. the items r free? or do you pay again?...... so some of a great mind is just a yardsell.
hidesert

Unread post by hidesert »

yep - between her over-priced auctions for stuff out of her house, ramtha's clothes, jz rose and now her used stuff, maybe she's doing the story Glen talked of, "ramtha taking his daughter away"...to Spain? She has her teachers teaching beginners and follow-ups - if "Ramtha" comes out - he says some of the same stuff he says in the past.... somebody needs to quick...write a book so JZ can lecture on it. I was also told that on one weekend advertised to be with Ramtha, the boy didn't show! Looks like JZ is definitely tired of keeping up the charade, will have her teachers do her work, play the videos and rack in the dough. Unbelievable! If someone wrote a book about all this stuff, no body would believe it!

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”