Personal On-line Fund Raiser, to keep my Home ..JeanMarie

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Walk in the Park

Personal On-line Fund Raiser, to keep my Home ..JeanMarie

Unread post by Walk in the Park »

and, if the topic of Ed wasn't sad enought, here is a person who ran for public office who is trying to raise money:

All,
I am having an on-line personal fund raiser; the purpose of which is to raise enough money to save my home before it goes into foreclosure. For additional contact information and/or to set an appointment to see, please e-mail me @ jeantalk@remove-this.fairpoint.net

SEE MASTERSCONNECTION LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
http://www.mastersconnection.com/index. ? userid=473

The following are for sale ? with details and photos can be emailed to you:

(1) Blackglamma mink coat.

(2) Classic 1968, 4-door Jaguar.

(3) 1991 Cadillac Deville.

(4) 5 acres in the Bald Hills on Elbow Lake Road .

(5) Property in Yelm at 302 Edwards Street, NW, Yelm.

(6) Badd Handz t-shirts.

Asking prices are suggested. Please feel free to make an offer.

Contact me for additional information: @: jeantalk@remove-this.fairpoint.net

Item number one: Blackglamma mink coat:
Superior mink stands apart from the others. American Legend ?
Asking: $5,000.
Please make offer!

Item number two: Jaguar: four-door Classic 1979 XJ12L:
Classic 1979 Jaguar XJ12L,
4-door Sedan ,
V12 Engine,
Automatic,
Air-conditioning,
Silver with Red leather interior,? only 96,000 original miles...
? as a matter of fact, it is ALL original.
Originally cost $25,000+/- recently gone over by a Jag expert who declared the electrical-system in fine working order ? and the Washington State Jag Club Pres appraised it at from $6,000 to $8,000 as is!
It has 96,000 ORIGINAL miles! Silver with red leather interior, which is in GREAT shape. It has been in the weather for awhile, and will need a new battery and new paint. You will want to tow it from here. It is a fine Classic, has duel gas tanks, and corners like magic.
Asking price is $3,000. Please make an offer. Motivated to sell quickly.

Item number three: 1991 Cadillac Deville:
1991 Cadillac Deville in nearly pristine condition.
Pure luxury. Eclectic everything.
Silver, with grey genuine-leather interior upholstery.
Asking: $6,000. Please make offer.

Item number four: Five fabulous acres in the Bald Hills on Elbow Lake Road .
Five fabulous acres in the Bald Hills on Elbow Lake Road :
Some of the assets of the property are: All five acres are fenced, and there is a large gate at the entrance to the land.
Electric runs up to the gate on the driveway entrance, ready to be brought onto the property. Good well, good water, an insulated well-house, and several large holding tanks. Beautiful, mature trees.
Raised gardens? area, with raised garden beds, and large fiberglass green house.
Two fiberglass buildings: I use one as a greenhouse, and the other for storage.
An unfinished rustic-wood-cabin with loft ... approximately 20 X 30 feet.
The walls are insulated, and have not been dry-walled yet. Extra insulation (new) gifted to buyer. An underground concrete cistern: approximately 10? X 12?,
and also: a semi-finished root-cellar about twice that size.

This property sits on the high side of the road, and is in a perfect location for completing a dream place. It has a perfect start to sovereign living ? and only waits for you, your ideas, and energy, to complete.
Price is $145,000. I have priced this property for a quick sale.
Please only serious, qualified buyers respond.

Item number five: 302 Edwards Street, North West , in Yelm:
Two bedrooms and one bath house in Yelm. Plus the double garage contains additional 2-bedrooms, a living room, and a bathroom with a shower. Charming craftsman-era home: 302 Edwards Street North West in Yelm. This house sits on a double lot with beautiful mature trees. Located several blocks off the main street, the setting is peaceful, beautiful, and incredibly located walking distance to shops and stores near by.

Some of the site features include an out-building for extra storage, covered front patio, RV parking, and lots of room to play in the really big back yard that is like a park (with mature pine trees and 3 mature apple trees that produce lots of apples every Spring.) Lots and lots of parking space. Zoned residential-14 ? Meaning: up to 14 people may live on this property. Please feel free to drive by ? from Yelm Avenue , go North on Edwards Street, and see home on your right ? across the street from the Yelm Middle School baseball park.
Asking $170,000. Please feel free to make an offer.

Item number 6 is: Badd Handz t-shirts.
T-shirts range from size ?small? all the way to ?2-X.?

There are seven different designs ? and each shirt is $19.95 plus s/h.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”