I'd like to say 'Hi' to everbody

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
WofthesunEofthemoon

I'd like to say 'Hi' to everbody

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Having already added to two threads without introducing myself, please may I apologize for that and say 'Hi' to everybody.

I am not an ex-student of RSE, but had a very bitter experience, many years ago, with a similar, though much smaller organization.

At the moment, I am concerned for a friend of a friend who is with RSE. I said that I would find out what I could about the 'School' from any source I could find, that was not information from the 'School' itself. (Oh, yes, I have looked into that, too and have seen videos, etc of the Ram Creature in action. I can't say that I have been impressed. Gave me the creeps, really.). However, in the course of my searchings, I discovered EMF. After reading everything here, for many days at a time, I have to say that my worst fears about RSE have been confirmed.

Anyway, nice to meet you all and I do look forward to chatting, and posting. :-)
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hello WofthesunEofthemoon,
Thank you for intruducing yourself.
RSE presents itself much like the myth of Shangri –La, complete with mountains, butterflies and "masters".
But their "fountain of enlightenment” is a very destructive poison brewed by clever drunkard.
I think a large warning sign above the RSE gates that reads ...
"Let not the entrance broad Deceive thee to thy harm!
from.circle of Hell, Dante.
is appropriate.

Welcome to EMF.
David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
WofthesunEofthemoon

Re: I'd like to say 'Hi' to everbody

Judging by everything that I have read about the pain and trauma that people experience when either leaving, or trying the leave the 'school', David, I am kind of wondering why you didn't use that other very famous quote from Dante's Inferno - "All hope abandon ye who enter here."

I have this vision of JZ's 'Ramtha' sub-personality sitting on its throne like an overgrown toad-like 'Jabba the Hut', exhibiting every moral turpitude known to man, whilst attempting to twist and currupt peoples' thoughts under the guise of teaching them the way to enlightment.

I still feel disgusted when picturing the descriptions that people have given of a drunken JZ, posing as the ficticious 'entity', vomiting on the floor in front of children, slapping people's faces and punching at least one person. Oh, lovely - we're all going to learn a lot from that, aren't we?

The 'sub-personality' also feeds itself on the sense of power and superiority it gets from watching people madly trying to find the 'void' in the 'tank', or thrashing about blindfold in search of their cards. There is more than a streak of malice suggested here, too. My opinion is that this is certainly not all about money. People are being traumatized and damaged, mentally, physical and emotionally. What a nasty 'entity' this is that JZ has created for herself.

I can only think that all of this reflects some terribly damaged and unbalanced side to JZ. I am sure the fortune she is amassing helps to calm her insecurities, but the real 'kick' that she gets is what goes on at the school. This indicates something far greater being 'awry' with her than mere avarice, which is often bred from insecurity.

Well, in my opinion. :-?
WofthesunEofthemoon

Oops, my spelling isn't improving! Re: the above post, the word should have been 'corrupt, I believe!

:oops:

And I should have thanked you for your welcome, too, David. :-)
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

David, I am kind of wondering why you didn't use that other very famous quote from Dante's Inferno - "All hope abandon ye who enter here."
Hi WofthesunEofthemoon,
Yes.... I did think of using that quote, the "let not the entrance" quote seemed a little more subtle
given the very powerful psychological recruiting methods used by RSE.
The doors of RSE seemed so wide and open, I thought I would have no trouble leaving at anytime.
I still remember the incredible rush of hope the believing in "Ramtha/RSE" gave me, the pride and joy of feeling loved and special.
I actually fell so far down the RSE rabbit hole I came to believe I had found my Shangri-La, and was being rescued and protected by my true Father/God after a lifetime abandonment,
and not only that.. my Dad was Superman!! :oops:
The sign I would like to see above the RSE gates is -CLOSED-

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
WofthesunEofthemoon

Amen to that! :!:

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”