RSE in Australia

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Habitus

RSE in Australia

Unread post by Habitus »

RSE has been running regular events in Bathurst, NSW, Australia for a good few years now and has so far remained relatively under the radar.
Hope they're not planning for an Australian version of Yelm:
http://www.westernadvocate.com.au/news ... 22639.aspx
ex

Re: RSE in Australia

Unread post by ex »

would be interesting to know how much jz shares the profits. how she wants to control her international sub centers. different interpretations of ramthas words can be her downfall or at least loss of control.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hello Habitus
Welcome to EMF.
RSE has been running regular events in Bathurst, NSW, Australia for a good few years now and has so far remained relatively under the radar.
What kind of entry visa does JZ Knight and her staff have when entering Australia?
I dont think Australia issues a Cult Recruitment visa.... :twisted:

David.

AUSTRALIAN IMMIGRATION
Risks of Working Illegally in Australia
http://www.migrationexpert.com/australi ... _australia
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
true blue

Unread post by true blue »

Hope they're not planning for an Australian version of Yelm:

oh yes they are the fear of the end of times has gripped some people and of course the maggotts are ready to feed off their readiness to handover their wealth.
the brainwashing is so advanced that people are giving up family and friends and moving to higher ground while trotting out one liners like 'no comprimise' and 'i need to be soveriegn' and 'you are stuck in social consciousness'
when i am not soooo frustrated by this nonsense i am sad for these supposed gods that readily listen to the ramtha god
i have a couple of questions IF WE ARE ALL GODS WHY WOULD YOU LISTEN TO ANOTHER GOD WHO TELLS YOU WHAT TO DO? WHY WOULD A GOD TRY TO TELL OTHER GODS HOW TO LIVE? WHY WOULD A GOD BE SCARED?
bluesky

Unread post by bluesky »

Hi , I'm really new to this type of online chat forum, so i apologise now if i post things incorrectly.
I live in Sydney Australia and have a friend who joined ramtha 3 years ago. since then i have seen her alient her friends ,family,become so emotionally detached from others and herself......i have watched her family fall apart as her children aged 16 and 17 have losted all respect for her ......she has spent the last year collecting all the items she neeeds to store for her bunker,her morgage just keeps getting bigger as she believes that she can create the money and that in 2012 her loan will be void anyway because of whats to come.....i believe she plays alot of mind games with her husband as he's become a emotional and very confused man.......she is prepared to leave her children behind to be with everyone else from ramtha ......but is doing everything possible to convince her husband that their children as he sees them now are only shells and that when they die he can learn to call on their vibrations in order to hav them near ......he has to follow her because they have a contract together called marriage and that he is binded by that contract......

What i am asking for is there anyone in australia who has left ramtha and is willing to offer any advice on how i can help her in any way .....what i may be able to say to her .....anything really ......one of her children has come to stay with me for 2 days as she is currently in bathurst.....
ex

Unread post by ex »

luckily jz doesn't share. the value of uncontrollable splitter groups are her horror.even so her message would go around the world she would loose some money which she would have to share with 2nd parties. she can't produce material in short time to entertain a worldwide audience. its easier to entertain a smaler group out in the boonies in yelm. the other reason might be that students of other than the american culture might know some of her source material and be on her for coping.
sadly there is not a big chance to break through the brainwash. there r some storys on this board.[most from famelie members] some go over a longer period.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

bluesky,
the story you tell of this mother is almost a parody of too many similar stories I've dealt with over the years, with dozens from the ramtha cult.

what the husband in this case might experience from the Ramtha wife falls under the category of 'gaslighting'. I just helped a nurse I know recover from a similar circumstance he experienced with someone involved in "alternative" medicine he was engaged too--luckily he had the guts to end the relationship before children, etc.
Gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse or brainwashing where one individual attempts to get another individual to believe she is "crazy". This is most often done through the denial of facts, events, or what one did or did not say. The gaslighter might also directly or indirectly imply that the individual is defective, crazy, or suffers from a mental illness.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... html?cat=5

I have many contacts in Australia but none in Sydney who I know are experts at exit counseling.
I am acquainted with Louise Samways, a psychologist and clinical hypnotherapist who I met with once in Melbourne. She wrote "Dangerous Persuaders" :
http://www.louisesamways.com.au/dangero ... aders.html

well worth the read.

maybe she knows someone who can help.
email me if you have more questions.
joe
jszimhart@windstream.net

see:
David McCarthy
Site Admin

The gaslighter

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Welcome to EMF bluesky thank you for posting your concerns.
I will write more later today
Joe posted...
The gaslighter might also directly or indirectly imply that the individual is defective, crazy, or suffers from a mental illness.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... html?cat=5
Thanks Joe.
Reminds me of Keven Graves 'Editor of Yelms Nisqually Valley News" labeling me as crazy!
while quietly burying the evidence EMF provided him of JZ Knights/RSE abuse and deceptions.
Although I must admit.. RSE does have a way of driving people crazy....
I for one am still recovering my sanity after fifteen years post RSE! :shock:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
true blue

Unread post by true blue »

hi blue sky
dont readily know of anyone what i did was made my partner watch glen cunningham video and kept up the voice of reason plenty of stuff onthis site and wide eye cinema is good try 2 get her to answer questions like do you love your kids? why do you have to pay for retreats if money is going to be of no value? show her ramtha predictions that didnt come true (there is heaps) and ask why? why can a 35 000 year old god only speak english? why hasnt any master of the cards collected the money on offer?
remind her that sitting in a bunker focusing on a candle is NOT going to plough the field if it does become survival post 2012 you have to battle 3 years of programming but between you her husband and 2 children you have the numbers to break the hold
i did what rse and other cults do kept intensive pressure up ie all night saying i love you but not ramtha you can manipulate me he will not

hope this helps i had a mindset that it was a battle for my partners mind and at the time i had already lost so i had nothing to loose it wasnt gentle but breaking forms of addiction never is LOVE RULES GOOD LUCK AND HOLD YOUR NERVE

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”