Beautifull Triggers A Love For lucifer

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
there

Beautifull Triggers A Love For lucifer

Unread post by there »

The Bible says Lucifer is beautiful
Wicca books say lucifer is beautiful
John Todd says lucifer is beautiful
JZR says lucifer is beautiful. ( i only did a few events and heard her say that)

and jzr Squeezes the meaning out of the word beautiful. which triggers a deep subconscious love for beautiful lucifer. jzr says beautiful all the damn time.

Igor ledowchoski power of conversational hypnosis states to use words that bring up an emotion. and when an emotion is brought up trance is established. and even better is to squeeze every drop of emotion out of the words by a term called squeezing the emotion by saying Beeeeeuuuuuuuutttiiiiiiifulll and make the emotional response many times more powerful.
and to make it even more effective attach a trigger while squeezing the word beautiful is to hold her pointer finger up in the air and shake it around a little bit while she says beeeeaaauuuutiiiifull.
and when she attaches the pointer finger to many other emotional trance words, hot words like baby, indeed(yes set word get em used to the word yes), and so when she wiggles her pointer finger in the air, it fires off hundreds of emotional triggers causing an intense emotional state of trance.

the word beautiful in her case i believe is to create a stimulus-response for her students to subconsciously love lucifer.
freemysoul

Re: Beautifull Triggers A Love For lucifer

Unread post by freemysoul »

There,
After reading your posts, I am reminded of Mel Gibson's character in Conspiracy Theory. After 15 years at RSE, lucifer, the devil, the king demon orb, or whatever you wish to call him, was the furthest thing from my mind. As was the idea of God, the big man in the sky if you will. I was way more consumed with my own personal issues and whether or not I could pay the rent at the time than I ever was the devil. It was and remains laughable to me.
I do understand though, that just because evil orbs, demons, or the devil, however silly and unreal they are to me, are very real to you.
It wasn't the devil that told me not to inoculate myself or my children from disease, it wasn't a demon orb that told me to never spend a penny on healthcare, it wasn't the evil foo foo fairy that had me convinced that if I breathed just right, concentrated with intent, or put all doubt out of my mind, that I could live forever, heal any disease, manifest gold and diamonds out of thin air. It wasn't some evil spirit that told me if I ingested enough red wine and tobacco, I could change my brain physiologically, so I didn't keep repeating bad experiences. It was JZ Knight who taught these things, and it was Me who followed this ridiculous teaching to my own emotional downfall. The reality of JZ and the "school" that she leads, is that there are millions of people on this planet that want happiness, they want the financial burdens they have lifted, they want their blind eyes or crippled legs to work again, they want answers to the questions that evade and sometimes even haunt them, and it is JZ Knight who pretends to offer everything they have ever wished for. It is JZ who should be held to account for what happens at RSE and to the people who's lives are destroyed because of it, not some intangible orb, that can't even be scientifically proven to exist.
there

Unread post by there »

but in the movie mel gibson conspiracy theory he proved himself right didn't he
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

Yes There, in one way. That wasn't, however, the part of him that was familiar with you.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”