wide eye cinema

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
ex

wide eye cinema

Unread post by ex »

interesting post under the glen cunningham videos:
Duncan Roads Says:
April 6th, 2011 at 8:09 pm
I have received independent personal testimony from two people, who have not seen this site, nor watched Glen’s interview. They corroborate what has been said here.
Obviously people resonate with enough of what JZ says via ‘Ramtha’ to keep coming back for more.
However, it is now very clear, that JZ obtained her original and impressive information from OTHER sources, and has allowed people to be deceived by her in exchange for money and personal power.
Duncan Roads
Editor
Nexus Magazine
ex

Re: wide eye cinema

Unread post by ex »

http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=685&cpage=4#comment-13162
interesting reading developed there.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Thank you Ex
I did not checked the site for sometime no one had posted.
I responded to the posts and also put the Last Video of JZ. She will apreciate that
Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
appealing

Unread post by appealing »

I certainly hope she does Robair. That was enough to make me laugh and cry - laugh at the absolute patheticness of an obviously plowed JZ, and cry at the sad fact that once upon a time I too was sucked in and looking like a complete idiot in her audience. And that someone I adore is still in there :( Bet JZ is regretting letting her ridiculous drunken ramblings allow that the 'Ram' demanded the video be posted on Youtube. LOL. How long before it is taken down altogether because JZ doesn't want people to know what a sad old plastic alcoholic she is! And what will be the excuse? I'm betting it will be something along the lines of that only the elite masters can handle it - the rest of the world aren't ready yet! Oh wow did that video make me feel thrilled that I've said goodbye to such a truly sad way of life.

Appealing
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

The solidarity youtube video reminded me of my last time at RSE - at a Blue College wine ceremony. You know it really doesn't matter what Ramtha is rambling about, the followers will all go along with it, it wasn't that long ago that I was one of them :oops: . I actually felt sorry for JZ watching this, it is sad and pathetic. I am the God of Egypt :oops:
ex

Unread post by ex »

it was a deja view experience. was this new to people who got recently into rse or did evolution make a big circle around jzr?

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”