The new one on ones will be broadcast online for all to see

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Vanilla

The new one on ones will be broadcast online for all to see

Unread post by Vanilla »

I got the email, that Ramtha wished all his students could see what happens in a one on one, so with everyone's permission ( who would go against what Ramtha wants) it will be live streamed.

I told some students that and their eyes lit up in disbelief and I showed them the email. I cant post it here because its all cut up so noone can cut and paste it.

But its true. Thats what the new one on ones will be.

I told that to my friend and he said, " There is no way in hell, blank blank would have the world know what Ramtha said to him during his one on one."

I guess now we all can hear people confess their darkest secrets to God.

Its going to be a huge money maker I think for JZ.
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Re: The new one on ones will be broadcast online for all to

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

What is it going to take to show her up? Someone paid a ridiculous amount of money to meet, one on one, with Judy posing as ramtha, and then she puts it on the internet for all to see? The "customer" should sue for invasion of privacy!
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Maybe part of Ramtha's "reason" is so they can come clean.
But I think it will make for blockbuster ticket sales.

Ramtha in a one on one told my friend that he knows about the tree when he was a young boy.
My friend is convinced that Ramtha "knew"
that when he was a little boy he used to climb a tree. I mean, havent we all done that? Not very revealing.

Told my other friend-in one on one, who asked Ramtha about her daughters well being, "he" told her that she was a control freak and the woman cried. Catharsis. I heard these. Thats abotu as revealing as it gets.

Cold reading. Maybe how you were a pharoah in a past life. You get to eat with Ramtha and listen to him tell stories of Atlantis
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I agree Vanilla. For the ridiculous amount of money, as sad Grandfather says. The people I have know that had a one on one were ripped! A few past lives and this is why, you are the way you are now. A few complement's here and there. Not worth it. But they are so excited, I think one minute and a good day would complete them. They bought "ramthas robes". They were auctioned off to fund the childrens school, which should never be allowed to exsist!

J.Z. will have them sign release papers to protect her self. I do bet the tell alls get interesting! Good stories make money. Taking people down, slandering, also makes money. It is a shame what she did in the truth talks. I missed most, since I left at that time. I do remember Grandmother on stage confessing things that should have never been public. The poor women, I felt! She was crying and confessing very personal sexual things in her broken marriage. Then Michele Marie. Ramtha called her out and the things that were said! I knew Michele and she may have things that were personal, but she was really a very nice person. What was said was not any ones business, or even was it true? Then she was cut off from seeing a relatives, friends baby? Because she would abuse them. She yelled and was so upset. She said no way and why would you even say that.

A bit off subject but I know you were hurt being called out. I guess it got attention. It is all in the light of playing God. What happened to being your own god? Your reality? Its the game that makes money. Your not God enough, so come see me!! Lol.......!
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone

What next a reallity show on a cable network. She must be very very jalous of the Lady medium that have a reallity show talking to the dead.
hey JZ all you need to get there is one more facelift.
I am Ramtha the Enlighten One! come and have a Private audiance one on one with me I will make you a star on Live stream and maybe on TV later on.
Warning Wine not Included.
Robair.
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”