16 inches of snow in western Washington?

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Ockham

16 inches of snow in western Washington?

Unread post by Ockham »

I just read that western Washington may get up to 16 inches of snow overnight on January 17. Best wishes to the good people around Yelm, WA. This sounds like a good opportunity to find out how well all that stocking up of supplies worked out.

May your fires stay lit and your blankets be warm.

reference: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46021017/ns/weather/
Vanilla

Re: 16 inches of snow in western Washington?

Unread post by Vanilla »

Thanks Okham. Did you hear ramtha at last event said

this year all the volcanos are going to go off? Does that mean Mt Rainier?
ex

Unread post by ex »

it would contradict: mt rainier won't blow up as long as i am [ramtha] here. i forgot contradictions are normal. soon we will get a message how right ramtha was several years ago when he predicted snowfall. what else will happen? the lost island of japan will rise from the bottom of the ocean? the 2000 feet tsunami will reside into the pacific and washes away all non believers? the people of new york crawl out of the abyss they fell into? thank you the snow is manageable with a normal household also normal people who r not prepared for hardships will survive. thanks. still a happy and good new year even if you don't manifest it.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Have to stalk up on that five hour energy to crawl out of all the holes and dodge volcanos. Guess, thats since the teachings do not work!!!
ex

Unread post by ex »

the sun shines again. of course most people could help them self over a few days. of course all ramsters saw this as a runner to be tested for the days to come. all is well.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Speaking of the Sun shining: There was a class 9 solar eruption two days ago. We didn't even get any pretty northern lights here to show for it. That's a pretty weak, "runner," for the RSE crew. It is a good reminder to climb up to check the copper roof, though.
ex

Unread post by ex »

i just read this too. the biggest since 2005. and the article mentioned blackouts from 1989 in quebeck canada for which solar storms were responsible. some airplanes had to fly on different routs at the northpole to not loose communication. so if you didn't were an aluminium head on thusday-wensday [thats when it hits planet earth] your brain might be fried and you not even know it. the astronauts on the space station are seen as safe. but this could be a cover up.[sarcasm as usual]
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Thanks Ex,

Hmmm. That reminds me that some guys did a study on the, "Effectiveness of Aluminum Foil Helmets," in 2005.

http://berkeley.intel-research.net/arahimi/helmet/

The results are a bit surprising. Wearing a tinfoil hat may actually amplify signals in the band allocated to the US government for radio location! Now, how can you argue with a study like that? It is scientific with instruments and everything, just like the scientific study of Judy Knight channeling, 'Ramtha.'

Tongue firmly planted in cheek, of course. Ramsters, you read it on EMF first: Beware the tinfoil hat!
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

So that is what happened to my brain...LOL! I heard Ramtha as J. Z. has lifted off all protection! So that was the reason for the storm.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

In an emergency would JZ use her arena to house and help her students if they are left homeless in Yelm or hungry?
ex

Unread post by ex »

jz doesn't back up looser. if yelm doesn't have power the ranch doesn't. the ranch is not a 'quantum leap power spot' independent or special. just a cooperation hooked up to the power grid build and enabled by all this useless non preservable citizen. jz isn't ashamed to use people and than kick at them when they r down.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

In an emergency would JZ use her arena to house and help her students if they are left homeless in Yelm or hungry?
Me thinketh NOT! :twisted:

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”