Poll; Scam Artsit or Possesed? What to do you believe?

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2

Do you believe JZ Knight is only a scam artist or is she possesed by some evil spirit?

I believe she is a scam Artist
62%
I believe she is possesed by some evil spirit
5%
Both
33%
None
No votes

Total votes: 21

Duk

Poll; Scam Artsit or Possesed? What to do you believe?

Unread post by Duk »

Duk

Re: Poll; Scam Artsit or Possesed? What to do you believe?

Unread post by Duk »

I hope more people vote in the poll with time ;), in the meantime here is an interesting video of Elizabeth Gilbert author of bestseller book Eat Pray Love, which became a hit movie or something like that, I didnt watch the movie neither the book, but the point here is were she get her creativity from, as a writer she is confident that she will always get creative and come with new things...What does this have to do with the poll?? Well, for those who believe that JZ is a scam artist, let see were may she get creativity from, definitely not from the quantum field!! thats for sure.. so relax take your time for 20 min, it is a good watch...

http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilb ... enius.html
Cedar

Unread post by Cedar »

Scam artist! Because if it were an evil spirit, said spirit could tell poor JZ Fraud who gave Virginia the tape calling her a whore. Instead, the school is interrogating numerous people trying to find the whistleblower. This issue seems proof to me Ramtha does not exist as any spirit whatsoever good it bad. It's all just a scam.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

I agree, ItsAbuse.

Also, welcome to EMF. :D

W.E.
naturegirl

Unread post by naturegirl »

I called JZ demonic because what she is doing to other human beings is an evil spirit, but I believe she is in Complete Control of this Spirit. I believe she has multiple personalities and there is a Ramtha and that is one of her personalities.

Nothing that I was taught at this school was an “Original Thought”.

IT has no Original Thought of anything of depths – it has memorized other teaching and uses it to control people in the worst way.
The one thing that I do not understand is why the need to control and play games with people emotions. There are some good people that went to this school, to find inner growth, to grow within and IT uses that openness to control. Why JZ?

Students live a life, if Ramtha did not say it – then the hell with it. Who lives life this way, it is crazy and why would a Pure Awaken Master want his students to live on this level. Why would a Pure Awaken Master makes student’s sign a waiver when they attend this school and sue a student if they share his words? His words!!!

A Pure Awaken Master would want to share his teaching to the world. Of course if they were of any value!

JZ/Ramtha is a master of creating students that think they are special, and then in the next breath, you will curse them and then tell them that you love them. The emotional games you play on humans beings are vile. You are a master of controlling people emotions and when they say no more, you strike, and you take your entire student body along with you on the journey to judge people and put them down. You play this poor misunderstood little girl and that someone took your words out of content. Words that you said - degrading and hurtful words.

Then you become this man who will attack everyone.

I find your characters very interesting to say the least!

In my opinion this is a school about controlling your mind – but making you think you are in control. I watch families torn apart – friendship torn apart. I watch selfishness, I watch the lack of compassion for other human beings and you call this enlighten.

No, in my opinion you are not enlighten! Just a scam artist that prey on peoples emotions and that loves power and control of human beings. Your students are afraid of you - they think you are powerful. What power do you posses - except the power you have on a weak soul. What can you create- nothing except students to give you money to create a luxury life for you, this is all that I have ever seem.

I think a Case Studies in Multiple Personality should be the next test taken in the field.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”