Shirley MacLaine blog/Ramtha

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
joe sz

Shirley MacLaine blog/Ramtha

Unread post by joe sz »

this is from 2004 on shirley's website.

"Hello

Ramatha (sic) has always come through JZ.
Love and Light,
Shirley"

http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounte ... p?t=190285
ex

Re: Shirley MacLaine blog/Ramtha

Unread post by ex »

does shirley know that jzr revered about her:' my brother who still doesn't get it'? so shirley covers for jz that she doesn't have to rewrite her book? or she rely likes spiritual despots.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

so shirley covers for jz that she doesn't have to rewrite her book? or she rely likes spiritual despots.
Sadly...I think this is true ex, and let's face it for Shirley and Judith its "spiritual show business'.. $$$
Judith's 'Ramtha grooming' went deep into Shirley's frontal lobe that even after all these years she cannot, or refuses to flush Judiths spiritual poison out.
Perhaps it's a case of Shirley still enjoying a bet 'every which way' to pave her 'spiritual path'and her books,
but blatantly disingenuous to anyone who actually walks the 'Love and Light! her New Age thought preaches.
Shirley MacLaine. an actress and business women almost as clever as JZ Knight!
Was a much better dancer though...

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

do not be too hard on the actress. she was not the only famous hollywood type taken in by ramtha or some other channeled spook over the years. She remains as evidence that one can be an excellent dancer, artist, actor, musician, etc yet remain a philosophical and political ditz for life.

ditz: A scatterbrained or eccentric person. (free dictionary)

I am just surprised that as late as 2004, shirley still sees Ramtha as somehow "real" and worthy of attention.
Then, maybe not. at her age, i doubt she can change :lol:

I recall in 1980, when I "awoke" from my ascended master delusion, I thought that everyone would do the same thing knowing what I knew. I was moreso fooled that the first 5 CUT members who wanted to know why I quit the cult, soon quit after talking to me for several hours each in the next 2 months. Then I hit a wall with others who view me, even today, as a traitor, a fallen soul, and a dark force. No matter how good the evidence and how well you present it, some people will not change or learn no matter what the cult or bizarre fixed belief is.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

do not be too hard on the actress.
Perhaps... I'm a little harsh Joe, At least her spiritual cruises' look like a whole lot of fun..
http://www.shirleymaclainesspiritualody ... lcome.html
But for Shirley MacLaine not to see through Judith for what she is.... a spiritual predator/charlatan
I think is more a case of protecting her showbiz 'spiritual' image than anything else.
Meanwhile 'Back at the Ranch' the sociopath gets a free ticket to destroy innocent lives :sad:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”