Coffee and Chat Tuesday June 5

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Virginia

Coffee and Chat Tuesday June 5

Unread post by Virginia »

Sorry for the short notice. We sent an invitation on EE about this and neglected to post here at EMF, so sorry. If you can't make this one there will be many more:

Where: Tim's Pharmacy (they have a new coffee shop inside)

3:00 pm Tuesday June 5, 2012

Anyone wishing to have some great coffee and chat about the process of waking up to JZ's fraud is invited. Hope to see you there!!
Kensho

Re: Coffee and Chat Tuesday June 5

Unread post by Kensho »

What a great idea!
Please let us know how it goes and post the dates/times for future get togethers. Sadly I'm a bit too far away to attend, but I expect that there are many in the area who will.

With love, Erika
"Don't let any person bring you so low as to hate them."
Booker T. Washington
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

WOW....Fantastic... so wish I could join you Virginia.
For those that don’t know…. :idea:
I regard Virginia as a close friend.
Also....
Virginia is now administrator of the newly morphed former RSE Facebook page
RSE Europa now called Enlightened Europa (EE), dedicated to helping former RSE students wakeup to the fraud of RSE.
I will post more about (EE) on its own thread ASAP.
It is important to mention that (EE) is an associate of EMF and has 100% of our support and knowledge base, on and off line.
If you can make it to Tim's Pharmacy this Wednesday go meet Virginia.. Please make an effort.
She is a fearless whirlwind of fun and energy with a deep understanding and compassion of the trappings of RSE.
Hope you have a great turnout Virginia and celebrate with others that have 'seen the light" to Judith’s RSE madness.
From all of us at EMF... :D
Thank you........

David.
P.S. Thank you Viola...Silvia...
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

I just saw the post. Sorry I missed it. I would like to meet fellow EMF members. It would be therapeutic.
Virginia

Unread post by Virginia »

Hi David. We are happy to provide an additional communication tool that provides support and information regarding the RSE fraud. Facebook allows us to have a flowing conversation. However, unless you set up a mock account we can not guarantee as much privacy as EMF provides, even though the site is by invitation only.

This site was an evolution of the courage of a few people who held hands and jumped off a big cliff. It was not planned and we didn't know what was going to happen. We realized quickly that we were far from alone as more and more people started to feel free to speak out. We began to understand that there was a real need for people who have lost so much to have a place to vent and laugh and share and then to hopefully become strong enough to help lead others out of the mind control of RSE. We are proud to provide a place for people to process through the recovery with support, humor, and a real caring for each other along the way. No one person "owns" this site. It is run by moderators who share in the responsibility to make sure none of the content could further injure anyone in their recovery, but it is held together by the entire group as a whole.

David has been a terrific collaborator,supporter and friend. We value his input immensely as at one point EMF helped all of us navigate out of the muck. United we stand and eventually united we will get to see Judy take her most deserved fall.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Great work, Virginia, (and David, too.) Sorry that I am too far away to attend any coffee sessions, but I do wish you all so well with it.

Also the EE site.

It would be great to think of a time in Yelm, when there will always be someone around for disillusioned, worried students to talk to, to help them out of the mire.

Very best wishes,

W.E.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Second that! :D

With love, Kensho
"Don't let any person bring you so low as to hate them."
Booker T. Washington
Kelku

Unread post by Kelku »

These are some pretty awesome times.

As Virginia and David so greatly described the EE site morphed itself into a support group for ex rse students or members who are just about to wake up.

I consider these past days an adventure and a great opportunity to learn and to inform.
Obviously the demand didn't ask for shilly-shally, so we jumped that cliff pretty quick ....
still in surprise mode here* :shock: :-)

So, let's get this on.
“Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.”
- Sophocles

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”