Optical Illusion

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Jingz

Optical Illusion

Unread post by Jingz »

Does anyone remember those drawings they would show you in grade school that were two different things, the young and old lady? How when you first looked at it you could only see one or the other, then when they told you what could be seen, your eyes searched until you saw it? Then once you saw it, you found it hard to see the original again? That's what I feel about what EMF has done for me. All your stories let me know there was another side to this picture, which sent my mind searching to see it. Once you see what buxdeluxe, no degree, no skills college is really all about, it's hard to see what you saw originally. I think that's why many of us go back, view a video, listen to a tape after the spell has been broken, we want to see if we can see/feel the original, but of course it's so ridiculous to you now that you end up feeling totally embarassed at yourself!

Jingz
Rooster

Re: Optical Illusion

Unread post by Rooster »

Hello Jingz,
So happy to see you wake up from the fraud. I have watched the trap for so long, I am happy you are making progress! It is so true, when caught up not to see the other side of things. In the world today, it is a wonder we should be so divided or black and white. Life may never be explained, but who we are and how we live and treat others seems to be apart of us.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”