Twinkie is now dancing in the 23rd dimension

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Ockham

Twinkie is now dancing in the 23rd dimension

Unread post by Ockham »

Hostess, the company that manufactured Twinkies, filed for liquidation bankruptcy on Friday, November 16, 2012 after failing to negotiate pay and benfit roll-backs with its bakers' labor union.

Oh my, what will JZ Knight do without Twinkies? Why didn't Ramtha do something to save one of the two things that would have survived nuclear armageddon (Twinkies and cockroaches)?
Rooster

Re: Twinkie is now dancing in the 23rd dimension

Unread post by Rooster »

Heard on the morning news. Twinkies, hostess, and wonder bread. Any left over twinkies will be sold by rse at 5,000.00 a piece? Maybe at the feast you will recieve your twinkie....Lol!
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

All you RSE students with twinkies in your Underground shelters

they are selling for 100$ each on ebay!!

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/16/boxes ... e-on-ebay/

When Ramtha said they are the secret to immortality, he was just f---g with your head! It is not true.
ex

Unread post by ex »

did you guys remember the 'unlogigal' scare about the tomato cans during the lock down 2001 ?
plays into roosters scenario.
even so the terrorist sprayed the last tomato harvest with horrible deceases [smallpox ebola] nobody in the usa was yet sick [~ february] but ramsters were not allowed to buy 'new' tomato products. they had to be several years old to be safe.
i bet on roosters scenario that twinkies become a valuable ramster commodity.
preeatenna

Unread post by preeatenna »

It wasn't just tomatoes. It was canned fruit as well, from California, Florida and, I think, Mexico. Those Mexicans again!

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”