"There comes a time when silence is betrayal."

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
journeythroughramthaland

"There comes a time when silence is betrayal."

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

I didn't know exactly where to put this moderators, so please place it where ever you feel it is appropriate.

Today is the 45th anniversary of the assasination of Dr. Martin Luther King.

He was a true leader, warrior, and was felled at the age of 39.

Within that time, he never went to a mystery school, he spent his life making known facts which were denied by many in the system then, history has shown what he spoke about were facts and in some cases even worse then he had spoken about or could have known.

He spent a large portion of his life educating those who had been led into poverty through oppression. Shining a light on the truth, helping light the way, changing the world in reality. Let us remember him this day and others.

This speech was given a year and a day before his assasination. If you replace the govenment and powers that be with RSE and the fear mongering that was propagated to keep the war at the time rolling on it is a potent message.

All those who listen to JZ/R with rapt attention would do well to hear this speech and consider it. All those who are still keeping quiet, I can only hope you will be moved, supported by his words and eventually come to terms with your silence.

"There comes a time when silence is betrayal." That time is now.
info/article
http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... le2564.htm
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
Cedar

Re: "There comes a time when silence is betrayal."

Unread post by Cedar »

I too listened to this speech last week for first time. It is truly amazing. Heard the lawyer for the King family interviewed on 740 Zoomer radio in Toronto with Host Richard Syrett.
Martin Luther King Jr definately was a threat to the establishment....anyway...
Yes.... Silence about something that shouldn't be happening ... Is betrayal. And so it is with RSE. And yet... Here is Judith, embarassed by the leaked videos....(well she should be) trying to actively silence the growing movement against her by supoenas... Depositions... To intimidate people into silence.

Never. The more she tries to silence, the more we must expose the whole great lie that is RSE.
journeythroughramthaland

Hi Cedar,

Thank you for your comments. I agree completely.

The MLK speech held immense importance at the time, as well as now. It did not demean having ones right to keep quiet.

It impressed that at certain times in history, when led by propaganda leading to indoctrination of certain beliefs one has an obligation to themselves and others to speak their mind in order to pierce the veil of disinformation and allow the truth to be heard.

During the Vietnam war, there were goverment spokespeople infering that if one spoke up against the war, that what its effects were on our county, our future and our childrens, were to be seen as unpatriotic, supporters of the enemy and needed to be silenced.

The government used many methods to do so. In the end it was in vain, and it lead to one of the greatest changes in social conciousness in The United States history.

I find it ironic, That so many in RSE, especially the old guard and long term students who steadfastly defend the school, jzR, and its methods are exactly the same people who would have raised their voices during the time of the Vietnam war, supported the civil rights movement and the peoples right to dissent.

The power of their voices has been muted but not eliminated.

While the power of their voices may be diminished, the power of their voices value has greatly increased.
-William Mizner
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

Ethics: "If you see fraud and don't shout fraud, you are a fraud"

http://www.fooledbyrandomness.com/

Been reading Taleb's 2004 book The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable
journeythroughramthaland

Hi Joe.
good to see ya!

That is a great book. Particularly liked the turkey explaination!! Dont want to be a turkey!!!
-William Mizner
journeythroughramthaland

Thanks to the moderators for fixing the link!!!
-William Mizner

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”