Progress

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
California Dreamin'

Progress

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Although I haven't posted here in ages, I believe it is an indication of my individual progress and that gradually I am being released from the once all-consuming grip of JZ Knight/Ramtha and the negative impact it has placed on my life. I'm definitely not "at peace with" but have reconciled with myself that I allowed myself to be susceptible to to an evil force.

Every day that I don't check in with this website and that I don't Google what is going on at "the ranch" is a blessing. I still harbor a lot of hatred for JZ Knight, and for the fact that I allowed myself to be so deceived for so many years.

RSE has been a tough pill to swallow, especially when it has exploited loving and well meaning people and their families.

CD
seriously

Re: Progress

Unread post by seriously »

Congrats on your progress Cali Dreaming. Once you feel you're in a place where R$E is 95% (i don't think any of us will ever be 100%) in the rearview mirror, consider coming here on occasion to help others through their struggles. If I didn't have family actively involved, it wouldn't continue to bother me as much as it does.

I too harbor hatred for JZ. I couldn't imagine purposely hurting so many people for money and fame but she's not the first and definitely won't be the last to do so.

Take care and again, congrats on your progress.
California Dreamin'

Thanks for the kind words, Seriously.

JZ is not worth the price of harboring hatred, but I sure would like to see her go down visibly squirming and taking responsibility for all of the harm she has perpetrated. It's happening, but slowly.

CD
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Hi CD, your posting is an inspiration. Well done and thank you.
California Dreamin'

Thank you, Ockham.

CD

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”