Wishing all a Happy New Year!

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Rooster

Wishing all a Happy New Year!

Unread post by Rooster »

I just wanted to wish you all hope and love in the new year. May you find freedom from RSE and JZ'S mind trap. I am thankful to this site for my healing. I hope you will share stories as I did when I found this site. It does help other to find there way and heal. I have hope one will find themselves and think again on their own without the induction of RSE fear and fantasy. Love to you all!
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Wishing all a Happy New Year!

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Thank you Rooster,
yours was a beautiful post to begin the new year.

There is so much beauty in the world to discover.
Yes... life is fraught with challenges (such as escaping the clutches of a sociopath) :shock:
HumanKind is an amazing and essential part of creation....
and to believe that 'life is an alone journey' is a sad and destructive delusion.

Thank you EVERYONE for your love and support during 2014 ...
lets make 2015 an exceptional year of love, laughter and healing .... :D

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Happy New Year Rooster, David and the rest of the EMF family.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Hi Seriously!

David, I so agree. I was convinced my life was a lone journey for so long. Wow...The difference reaching out has been. I have reached out to family that have been cut off by my family for years. They have cried and rejoiced in hearing from me. Some what pulling together all that seemed lost.
I have traveled, go out more, meet new friends of all walks in life. I have money and I am happy. I have struggled with fear. It is what most consumed me after leaving RSE. I just feel I am a different person. Much more compassionate towards others, much wiser and much happier. The biggest part is I am much more at peace. I am not so easily fooled or scammed. I will always thank you all for caring and listening to what I was feeling and going through. You all helped me get through some rough times.
I am still dealing with unhealthy, aging parents. We have talked them into getting medical help. They are doing better. They are still living in poverty, but my brothers and I have seen them through. They are still hanging in there! In spite of it all My family and I are doing well.
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Rooster, thanks for the post. Yes, dealing with our own experiences in R$E and being exposed to it from a young age by our parents has been difficult to work through. You and I both still have to deal with the fallout from our families still being involved with JZ's sham. Didn't your folks work in the medical field and now they're pretty much penniless? Uhhhh. Frustrating. Sorry. My folks worked their entire lives and have ZERO savings. Why save money when there's not going to be a monetary system in the future? Plus, there's so much preparation to do for the days to come. So, one better have a furnished bunker with years worth of supplies. Why not go to extra events? You can't put a price on enlightenment!

Attending R$E for a time gives me some empathy but I also want to scream; "Aren't you supposed to be a God by now? You've been listening and practicing JZ's BS for 25-30 years. Why do you get sick? Why don't you have fabulous wealth? Why are you so hesitant to leave the Yelm protected zone? Why can't you see it's all a big pile of steaming BS? JZ and her alter ego don't care about you or anyone. JZ is old, fat and looks like a plastic surgery intern practiced pretty liberally on her face. Why isn't she the beacon of health and youth as she's supposed to be the most advanced among you?"

I could go on for hours and get into all the conspiracy theories and failed doomsday predictions but I'll spare you and get back to the thread topic.

David, Rooster, EMF friends, I'm glad you're doing well and Happy New Year.
delavie

Unread post by delavie »

Happy new year

Jean - France
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Happy New Year delavie!
Yes seriously, They were in the medical field a Doctor and a nurse, stupefied , penniless and brought down to nothing. It is so very sad. To have to talk them into medical treatment. The school had brought them serious health effects. If they only did some routine medical checks. No one has been in the school as long as my parents. They should be shining Gods! Oh , they just do not get it! They just can not get past their thinking... :cry: We can only hope the school is losing popularity.
MindState

Unread post by MindState »

Happy New Year Rooster! Thanks!

There are many like us who have escaped RSE. I wouldn't worry too much about it's popularity as the signs are written all over the walls now that the school is a sham. RSE followers are taking their power back as individuals one by one. I think it is too much to expect to see the school suddenly crash down. I have no doubt that it will fizzle out at some point. You can only 'fake' something for so long and with all the plastic surgery that she never admits to.....The world doesn't need a cult. And the few that come to such a place....only a few 'stick' to that crap for a significant period of time. They can feed themselves whatever BS they want to about why there is just the few of them! The bottom line is.....'we' are free from that cult! And here to support each other and to heal. Having no 'cult' to follow is wonderful!

Nicola Tesla wasn't a Ramster.

Apalonius of Tiana wasn't a Ramster!

David Bowie wasn't a Ramster!

Syd Barret wasn't a Ramster!

What would James Bond do if he had to be in RSE or not?

I'm really looking forward to this new year brothers and sisters of the world!

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”