Book - From the Mundane to the Magnificent by Vera Stanley Alder

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
forever

Unread post by forever »

Have secured a copy of it. Will devour and report. Be a few days. Hooray!!

It's gonna be interesting.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

well done forever ..
I thought JZK bought up all the copies... :D
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Thank you!, Forever. That's a job well done. I must not be web savvy enough. Evey time I have gone looking, there have been only two book seller with used copies asking hundreds of dollars. The book sellers seemed to be using a price setting bot because as soon as I browsed either seller, the price would immediately sky rocket at both sellers.

Good reading to you Forever! I read here on EMF that it is all there: the ascended master to guide, energy webs, and lots of terminology that is virtually the same as Knight, but only 35 or 40 years before Knight claimed so-called Ramtha gave Knight exclusive dibs on it.

Looking forward to read what you discover.
seriously

From the Mundane to the Magnificent by Vera Stanley Alder

Unread post by seriously »

Forever, nice job. Many people have commented that JZ got a good deal of her original material from that book. I'm looking forward to your book report.

I've been trying to make time to completely dissect the book "Last Waltz of the Tyrants". It's essentially a transcript of JZ's made up friend Ramtha's cautionary words about the future from one or more events in the late 80s. Spoiler alert: Ramtha is a horrible prognosticator and had zero clue about future technological changes.

David, I need to ask you a question about this. I'll send you a PM.
forever

Unread post by forever »

I have a lot of material. Dissecting all of it. And by the way-i know of people with RSE material they got at yard sale that have never been students. No gag on them. :) GOOD stuff!!!
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Yippppeeeeeeeeee!

Thanks, Forever, for giving me a nudge to get across the ditch! :D I just found a copy of the book used at a Canadian book seller for a very reasonable cost. I'm not sure how long it will take to ship because I don't live in Canada. Whatever ver it is, it will be worth the wait.
forever

Unread post by forever »

Ockham

AWESOME. You rock. I am finding all kinds of things in the most unlikely places.

If there was a Ram he would be proud of us.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Book - From the Mundane to the Magnificent by Vera Stanley Alder

Unread post by David McCarthy »

From the mundane to the magnificent: A volume of autobiography: Alder, Vera Stanley: 9780091380717: Amazon.com: Books

https://www.amazon.com/mundane-magnific ... NFV390CGWJ
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”