Ramtha's Army

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
forever

Ramtha's Army

Unread post by forever »

Per "Ramtha": Technology was a biggie for Atlations-across the river. "Ramtha" describes primitive conditions for Lamurians. Females raped in the streets, poverty. We all know the story. How he burned the hovel he had shared with his family. Burned? Were things built of LUMBER back then?

At 14 years old Ramtha is given a sword to conquer himself. He goes forth and conquers. Hacking and murdering with his million man army? Really. And where did all those horses come from suddenly? Not to mention all the women and children that surely didn't walk in the "march". A few MILLION horses?

It's ridiculous.
Ockham

Re: Ramtha's Army

Unread post by Ockham »

Speaking of the implausibly large Ramtha army - larger than the estimated homo sapiens population of Pleistocene Earth 35000 years ago... I found the following well written, cogent and relatively succinct web article that is an overview of JZK/RSE - anybody considering spending money on RSE education should read this first:

http://pigeonproject.com/2012/12/11/whe ... g-motives/

I wonder who Ramtha would have been figthing, seeing as the army would hav consisted of the entire human population and then some - maybe wiping out the last of the Neandrathals (assuming there were at ll some Neandrathals still around at that time)?
forever

Re: Ramtha's Army

Unread post by forever »

LOL i just read it.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”