The Greater Question

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
forever

The Greater Question

Unread post by forever »

As gnawing questions begin to unfold and be understood a lot of focus is on how and what happened. It's loaded. Incredible given how idiotic it appears now. Anyone ever experience "falling in love"? It's great. A transformation. Exciting and magical. Love is blind?

It takes time to see the truth.? It takes time to catch someone in a lie. Takes time for patterns to form. It takes interaction to "get to know", get a feel for someone or something. However, the most blinding factor is emotion. Take the emotion out of the equation and it's a much different picture.

I understand EMF is to help people transition and regain their self. Equilibrium. Get through the process. And it is a process. I don't think any of us wanted to believe Ram was never real? And the teachings were.....stolen. as well as whatever is happening with JZ and how to further her career.

However, the greater question is not only what did we learn from all of it but the questions about our self and God that took us there in the first place?

I hope that no one ever gives up on their own worth, integrity and desire to learn and explore.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”