It's not the disciplines/teachings

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
forever

It's not the disciplines/teachings

Unread post by forever »

I have no idea where this goes. I want to clarify what i have said. First and foremost within the last 6 weeks? i have forced a watermelon through a key hole in all the information i have had to comprehend. Intense. And like anyone else it's a process not an event.

I want to clarify something. That it's not the teachings/disciplines that cause/create growth. It's spirit that's the active ingredient. Not the disciplines. To me the disciplines deny the power of God within. Why? If the focus is on doing the discipline where does that leave God? The focus on the brain is NOT going to create "enlightenment".

Ever been around a religious fanatic? They can quote scripture all day long. Does that make them a "Christian"? As an analogy i see the disciplines as quoting scripture. At the end of the day what is someone left with?

Who wrote the letter to Judith about having spent $80,000? That person said it well. That the disciplines as "the" priority miss the point. And that accomplishing a discipline gives a moment of gratification/ego..pride. And THAT isn't "enlightenment" or love. It's pride. Exactly what has to be abolished/conquered.

Get rid of Ramtha, JZ and all the garbage yes but don't throw yourself away with it. It's hard to separate what's "self" from the teachings/Ramtha. That's the problem. Ramtha became the God rather than teacher. Creating dependency and control on RSE. gee, no mystery there.

I have had to struggle my way through in what i am endeavoring to say. Don't throw the baby out....
Ockham

Re: It's not the disciplines/teachings

Unread post by Ockham »

Thanks Forever. That is cogent and well said.

It is all about the money. RSE is a business with investors, and it operates as a business expected to return profits to its investors. The fact that RSE's Internet presence is a .COM web site and not a .EDU web site says much RSE can't or won't meet Educause's fairly modest specifications to qualify for obtaining a .EDU educastioihal Internet registratrion. Even unaccredited late night TV degree mills are able to get .EDU registrations. That you don't see .EDU Internet presence with RSE, to me, is a huge tell about RSE's substance.

Everything RSE does is designed to sell more RSE to its customers, producing income for distribution to the gray men and women who own RSE. It is like setting foot in the Yelm Walmart. Walmart is full of tasty junk food products that are attractive, products that there to entice customers to spend and assure the customers will come back to spend again and again in a cycle of dependency. If customers benefit from what they purchase, that is a good byproduct and helpful for generating repeat sales, but it isn't the reason for Walmart's being - the reason for being is to profit share holders.

Similarly, every product of RSE is engineered to create the need to purchase more product. The fear factor, incomplete messages, unproductive disciplines, beratement and propaganda are all there to assure you will have a burning need to spend again and again in pursuit of ultimate enlightenment. If you get something beneficial out of spending on RSE, that's a nice byproduct and good for sales. RSE, the corporation, really doesn't care if you get anything beneficial, in fact it is better if you don't. Your sending is needed to assure an uninterrupted revenue stream for the grasy men and women who own the corporation, RSE.

When you finally start to awaken and see that ultimate enlightenment is not going to arrive, it is really hard to get out. You've been exposed to years of product that is permeated with propaganda that is engineered and crafted to breed dependence and to keep you in. I think you're correct Forever. It isn't like throwing an off-switch. Getting out is a process of sorting out the truth from the baloney and keeping whatever is good and shedding the myth and propaganda. I don't think there is one formula that works for everybody.
forever

Unread post by forever »

Ockham,

I didn't know there's a difference between .com and ,EDU and criteria that determines which. I am getting an education. You mentioned in a post about real estate listings. Ramster homes having the picture of Jz doing the finger gesture? I have a finger gesture for her. :lol:
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Educause's Internet registrar for .EDU domain names:
http://net.educause.edu/edudomain/eligibility.asp

The Association for Research and Enlightenment, which is the legacy of Edgar Cayce formed Atlantic University, a spiritual based higher educational institution:
http://www.atlanticuniv.edu/
forever

Unread post by forever »

Ockham :D

I have read more in the last 30-45 days than 2 years.

Let me say that while most of my life i had no television, due to circumstances and i began watching television 4? years ago. Talk about mind control!! I got rid of it last fall and have been "learning" since.

Thanks

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”