Alien crop circle fraud

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Xylofone

Alien crop circle fraud

Unread post by Xylofone »

If you're pretending to channel an entity called Ramtha who can make anything happen, but you're not sure everyone believes he's real, how do you convince people with sleight of hand that he has super powers?

Easy.

When an alien smoking a pipe appears as a crop circle, use a presupposition to remind your audience that you already predicted it. Begin the sentence with, "and remember when I told you I would create a crop circle..." or something like that. If your audience is hypnotized enough, they'll remember your prediction even though it never happened.

I have never been able to locate the source for Ramtha's crop circle prediction. Just a quote about how he made the crop circle prediction. People swear they remember being in the audience where he made the prediction but not one person or the staff have been able to come up with a definitive recording, event, or even a quote.

One more lie to add to the list of "things JZ forgot to plant evidence for"

Watch, after the RSE team sees this post, they'll have "Ramtha" go record the prediction and they'll publish it and say it came from a private meeting held with staff. Or, some event that was never recorded or released. It will be super convenient.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”