JZ says everyone is entitled to their truth - really?

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Xylofone

JZ says everyone is entitled to their truth - really?

Unread post by Xylofone »

JZ told the 20/20 reporter:
"People are entitled to say that I'm a fake, I'm a fraud, I'm the devil, I'm the antichrist... I'm everything but doing something good for somebody. And it's okay if they say that because you know, the thing that I've learned is that everyone is entitled to their own truth."
On the outside, this makes her sound like a reasonable person who can handle criticism and isn't concerned with what people think about her. Little did I and others know, that statement was a PR stunt to look good on TV. How many lawsuits has she filed against people who called her out for being a fraud and criticizing her? For exposing her? Trying to subpoena the court for EMF members names and email addresses. She went after AARP for God's sake and I'm glad she didn't win that one! Her employment contracts and the CoP are essentially gag orders. She takes people to court whom she has no legal case against, knowing they can't afford to fight her in court and they'll have to settle, at which time she can serve them with a pre-made gag order settlement.

Does that sound like someone who doesn't care if people call her a fake, a fraud, or the devil?

She's quiet, not because she's humble, but because she's silently plotting her next attack on whoever dares to speak out.

If anyone still in "the school" sees this, think critically about this hypocrisy. Her words don't match her actions. They never have.
peremodaw

Re: JZ says everyone is entitled to their truth - really?

Unread post by peremodaw »

Xylofone wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:39 am JZ told the 20/20 reporter:
"People are entitled to say that I'm a fake, I'm a fraud, I'm the devil, I'm the antichrist... I'm everything but doing something good for somebody. And it's okay if they say that because you know, the thing that I've learned is that everyone is entitled to their own truth."
On the outside, this makes her sound like a reasonable person who can handle criticism and isn't concerned with what people think about her. Little did I and others know, that statement was a PR stunt to look good on TV. How many lawsuits has she filed against people who called her out for being a fraud and criticizing her? For exposing her? Trying to subpoena the court for EMF members names and email addresses. She went after AARP for God's sake and I'm glad she didn't win that one! Her employment contracts and the CoP are essentially gag orders. She takes people to court whom she has no legal case against, knowing they can't afford to fight her in court and they'll have to settle, at which time she can serve them with a pre-made gag order settlement.

Does that sound like someone who doesn't care if people call her a fake, a fraud, or the devil?

She's quiet, not because she's humble, but because she's silently plotting her next attack on whoever dares to speak out.

If anyone still in "the school" sees this, think critically about this hypocrisy. Her words don't match her actions. They never have.
Hi buddy, to be frank in one word a big 'Yes'. But it don't end here what I personally feel is more deep and sensitive to a lot of people out of the web.

Regards,
Sloth Smith

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”