WELCOME TO ALL THOSE NEW TO EMF!!!!!

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
journeythroughramthaland

WELCOME TO ALL THOSE NEW TO EMF!!!!!

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

HI,
David and I would like to welcome all those new to EMF and to thank you for taking the time to view material on the site. We would also like to remind you to feel free to participate in the conversations to whatever degree you wish. We would appreciate your input.

Additionally, last week there was an 800% increase in traffic :shock: on the site and we were wondering if anyone out there knew what might have spawned that.

Please feel free to contact either myself or David privately if you prefer.

Thanks again!
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
Xylofone

Re: WELCOME TO ALL THOSE NEW TO EMF!!!!!

Unread post by Xylofone »

Wasn't the UFO festival thing this recent weekend past? Maybe word got around about RSE and people started checking it out online and found your site? Interesting!!
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I believe RSE was holding a major 4 or 5 day class at about the time of the web site traffic increase. Perhaps some of the people taking the class had the presence of mind to do some fact checking on the material being presented; hope so!
journeythroughramthaland

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

Hi Ockham,
Good to hear from you, it also might have had something to do with riots in Ramtha, Jordan. but still getting hits in the hundreds on and off.
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”