An Inane Little Question

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

An Inane Little Question

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

Posted by California Dreamin'
12 Jul 2008.

This is an inane question that has been "renting space in my brain"
so I just thought I'd throw it out there and see what the general consensus is:
Do you think that Bluebody James is on to JZR??? How about the others in the inner circle???
Robair

Hello

Unread post by Robair »

Hello guys
Yes I do think so I mensioned it to David few week ago, Not only James But also Sir Robert,and
Dr Creg ,Sir Robert (what a Joke) is spending money like crazy,they have to be in the scam, I am sure David will have an opinion on it also.
Oldone
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Oldone -

Thanks for your reply. I felt foolish for posting such a trivial question.

I've only realized that RSE is an actual cult within the past month. I'm still reeling with that knowledge. I can't believe how easily I became enchanted with RSE, since I am rebellious by nature.

There are several people in RSE that I became friends with early on who eventually became teachers, guards, or were always invited to the stage to dance -- plus BB was my partner at an early event. You can probably understand how special I thought these people were to be held in such high esteem by JZR. I never dreamed they could either be scammed by JZR or worse yet, knowingly participate in the scam.
Robair

California Dreamin

Unread post by Robair »

Hello CD
Rebellious,need to be different,not comforming to the norn,are good base for Rse to build on.
I never realy cared about the staff,or JZ I considered her the Body that it, I had few of the staff working for me,and there impeccability was not very impresive at best.
It hard for me to acept that I have been duped for 25 years,like everyone in the school I tought I was right and everyone else wrong,just now starting to tell all my friends about it,t I am telling you the ego is getting a good work out for sure.
But I am very happy now that everything is coming out,I will be able to go on with my life,Luck for us we were able to go back into the market place start over again,at list we do not have all of the presure about money that most of the one comming out seam to have and we a greatful for that.
Oldone
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Hi Oldone =-)
Nice to see ya.

California...it's not a trivial question. If they do have her figured out and are knowingly participating, that's not trivial; it's evil. My two cents.

My OPINION is that they are on onto the scam, and are so invested in it (on whatever level) that they stay in so they don't crack.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

in the Court of JZR.?!

Unread post by David McCarthy »

California Dreamin you posted?

"I felt foolish for posting such a trivial question"....

Not at all? yours is a very important question to look into, thank you for starting this thread..

Watcha posted ?.

"My OPINION is that they are on onto the scam, and are so invested in it (on whatever level) that they stay in so they don't crack".....

I agree..

Several years ago I posted my opinion on this subject saying that..

"Her people are not responsible for her actions. She is."?.!

I absolutely no longer believe this.
Here are a few reasons why I've changed my mind...
A well known and respected former staff member described to me in great detail his experiences in RSE,
told me that.. ?he just went along for the ride'...! even though he new Judith was a fraud...!
he eventually bailed out when the going got too crazy, and he could see the harm being done to peoples lives.
Several other former staff members have also spoken to me about their JZR red flags,
but their fear of JZR's... "I will bring you down"superstitions.. and the possible backlash from RSE members...
overpowers their conscience to publicly speak out. Perhaps soon... they will have the courage...
Tree has broken the "Ramtha spell" ...and understands very well the workings of the inner court of RSE.

From what I have seen and understood till now....
those that are closest to JZR?are the most poisoned, corrupted ..and completely manipulated by Judith.
But that does not excuse their responsibilities and lack of ethics to take the high road,
For without their help RSE Inc. would collapse overnight, revealing an ?Empress with no clothes..!
and her "appointed tailors"... running for cover.

Some may interpret my words as being hateful and angry towards Judith and her inner circle..!
This is just not so.
What I do feel is a deep compassion and sadness for their entrapment, and I wish them freedom and peace?.
but........
Not at the price of deceiving the sincere, and hurting the innocent.

David.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”